Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for fun? (CLOSED TEMP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you read on, here are some ground rules:

-I like to play a sub/switch female in ALL of my RPs
-RPs are only to be done in PM or threads, no IM or whatever other devices..
-No one liners. Nor do I enjoy people who writes 3 paragraphs each post. I normally do one paragraph, 5 + lines, and shorter in smut scenes.
-Understandable grammar level please.

Keep reading on if you are interested!

For Het RP: (Goes by me/you)
Slave or Maid/Prince(PLOT)
Sister/Brother (PLOT)
Angel/Demon (PLOT)
Kidnapped/Kidnapper
Princess/Prince or Knight
Hunter/Demon (PLOT)
Princess or lady/Assassin (PLOT)
Princess or lady/Kidnapper or Outlaw or something (PLOT)
Secretary/Boss (PLOT)

If you have other ideas, feel free to ask me!

RE: Looking for fun? (Male roleplayers only)

Basic Plots which can twisted around.

#1 AngelxDemon ( Option: Gangbang/Tentacle)
A battle between the angels and demons on Earth...And Demons won. Now demons are out for revenge from the angels, by capturing them and making them into their slaves. (So basically it's just angelxdemon, then slavexmaster)

#2 MaidxPrince or Master ( Option: Gangbang)
There isn’t a law that said that a maid couldn't have a relationship with her master. But this was still taboo thing to do. However, what would happen if the master can't keep his hand off his sexy maid and punishes her for every little error she makes, sexually? (Reluctance)

#3 StudentxStudent ( Option: Gangbang)
Student A is sub, B is dom. A always goes to the library to study, and keeps out of the sight of B, who has been chasing after A for a long time. B plans to finally catch A in the library, behind a bookcase which was rarely used. A is attacked by B, but is warned to not make any sounds as they are in the library. How long can they remain silent though?

#4 SisterxBrother (Can be reluctant or not)
A beautiful gorgeous sister, and a handsome muscular brother. Nothing could happen between them right? Wrong! First of all they aren't related by blood, but secondly they are going to be left alone in the house for a week. Now...What would you do?

#5Hunter/Demon
A famous demon hunter of the century gets another assignment. It seemed like an ordinary slay the demon and go. But how would the hunter defend herself, if all her weapons proved ineffective to the handsome demon?

#6Maid/Prince ( Option: Gangbang)
A playboy prince who has been famous for having numerous courtiers and a chamber maid who is to attend his every needs. So, she becomes his next target, but would the girl yield, or would he have to break her down?

My fetishes and Turn offs:

:heart:
-rape-style, forceful sex
-dirty talking
-teasing

:exclamation:
-scat
-violence
-heavy bondage
-furry
-pregnancy
-Nothing too extreme.

I like my RPs with a little kink but nothing heavy or extreme​

I would like to do "brother and sister" with you. I roleplay through email only, which is like pm. I reply about 2-3 times a day minimum. I have some fetishes of mine which we can add if u want or not include. Either is fine with me. If you are still looking for a active roleplay partner reply or you can email me(for faster response) at:
animeroleplayguy@yahoo.com

-thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom