Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Males for Fandoms and Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn_Summers

Meteorite
Hello, my name is Dawn and I’ve been craving several Roleplays. I don’t just want one purely driven by complete smut; but rather one with a story line, drama, romance, violence, and a healthy dose of smut. Other Roleplay sites I’ve visited were too tame with the smut and it bothered me to no end whatsoever. I play females mainly, but will double or more if asked. I have a few fandom roleplays and a few pairings I enjoy, so I will list them and hope that someone is interested.

Before anything, though, I request that anyone interested in Roleplaying with me understands that I prefer to do this over Instant Messaging. On a very, very RARE case I’ll do e-mails or PMs, but I find IM much better for Roleplaying.

Now, for my few fandoms:

Harry Potter (Present, or Second Gen)
• If we do a present Harry Potter RP, I would play Hermione and Ginny. The pairings I request for them are Hermione and Draco, and Harry and Ginny. I am willing to throw more couples into the mix, but I will NOT budge on the pairings I like. I apologize if anyone does not like that.
• If we do a Second Generation Roleplay, I will play Rose Weasley and Lily Luna Potter. For this one, the Pairings will be Rose and Scorpius Malfoy, and Lily and a made up. Also, for second Generation, I have a slight plot.
-Plot: Bellatrix never died in the battle. She escaped and went into hiding, with a son, who for the sake of the RP, is 17 while Lily is 16. The father of her child is Lord Voldemort, but no one knows that yet. Bellatrix wants him to the next Dark Lord, but he’s obviously fallen for the daughter of the man who killed his father. Will the son do as his mother is asked, or take his own path. This plot is left open for you to decide what path he will take.

Twilight
Pretty much the regular pairings as in the books, only the characters will be very OOC and NO FUCKING SPARKLING! Sorry, but I hate that. I also hate how Edward is overly-cautious. So, as long as the characters (mainly Edward and bella) have better personalities, I’m good. I WILL be playing Bella, Rosalie, and Renesmee. I can play the guys for the other pairings if you like.

Hunger Games
I will play Katniss, and you can decide whether you want her with Peeta or Gale. Kat will be a little OOC. No plot for this one, we can closely stick to the books, or create our own little Hunger Games Worlds. You can decide that, as well.

Pairings: CURRENTLY NOT EXCEPTING PAIRING REQUESTS UNLESS YOU HAVE AN AMAZING PLOT TO GO WITH THEM
Young Male Teacher x Female Student (I’m student)
Best Friends (I’ll be the female friend) –With this pairing, I want it to start out as purely friends, where the girl is already in a relationship, or they both are. Heavy flirting, innocent make-out sessions, naked slumber parties, and of course, smut.

Those are the fandoms and parings I’ve been craving. I am an excellent RP partner, who tries to give at least a good paragraph per post, but if I can’t, I will at least give you something you can work with. So, PM me if you’re interested and we’ll go from there.

This is not a bump, just a post saying that I am still looking for partners to RP with. Mostly craving fandoms right now.

Is anyone interesting in a Harry Potter RP? I would absolutely LOVE whoever wants to RP HP.

I'm also craving for a fandom rp as well but no males seem to be interested in rping as Dick Grayson known as: Robin or Nightwing. Good luck with your rp search thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back