Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fit Young Male looking to please BBW Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonick13

Super-Earth
I'm looking for partners interested in rps involving fit, younger male characters and larger, heavy-set BBW Female Characters. I've always loved the thought of heavier women receiving the pleasure they so rightly deserve from men people usually wouldn't expect them to be with. I have plenty of ideas but I'm also open other ideas. :)

Young Jock Student and his BBW Tutor:
My charrie is the star of the (insert sport) Team, but his grades are falling. So one of his plus-sized teachers offers to tutor him. However, upon his discovery of how sexy he finds bigger women, my character decides he wants to be tutored in a much deeper and exciting way.

My BBW Neighbor:
My character has offered to help his BBW Neighbor around the house. However, little does she know, he plans to do more than just sweep the floors. When he discovers his neighbor is a horny, sex-deprived woman in desperate need of a good man, he decides to step up and fulfill her fantasies...

Jock and the BBW nerd:
My character is the typical jock, well-known around the school, athletic build and... A secret love for a certain student. While his friends chase after the thin, over-rated girls of the school, my character decides to make his advances on the quiet, shy nerd who sits in the back of the lunch room. What seems like an innocent study date soon turns into an intense first-time experience for the shy BBW.

The BBW Queen and her servant boy:
The king is off to another country and will not be back for years, leaving his queen, already sex-deprived, lonely and longing for the touch of a man. One day, she notices her favorite servant-boy (18 of course) eyeing her in a way no man has looked at her since her husband. She decides to see how deep this longing for her burns in her young servant boy, by louring him into her chambers for a night of intense fun.

Incest:
This one's really open to ideas. I'll do mother/son, aunt/nephew, brother/sister, cousins, pretty much anything as long as your character is a horny plus-sized woman looking for love.

Fandoms:
This one actually has nothing to do with my lover of bigger women. XD I'm really into Anime, Video Games and Comics, so I'm really open to pairings from either universe. Naruto/Tsunade, Shepherd/*Insert alien female race here*, Batman/Harley Quinn, come to me with a pairing from a popular anime, video game or comic book world and I'll more than likely do it. :)

What I WILL NOT do:
Scat
Wet Work
Scarring
Branding
Mutilation
Killing
Basically anything that could cause intense and/or permanent physical harm.

What I will do:
Basically everything else. ;) As long as you keep my no's out, I'm very open.

Again, I'm open to other ideas as well. If interested, please PM me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom