Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marvel vs Capcom/ Street Fighter 4 (looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Vash00

Star
Heh there everybody, Vash here, looking to brig you another specific craving thread. This time I'm looking for some females that are fans of either Marvel vs Capcom 3 or Street Fighter 4 (If you like both, bonus points for you). Now being that these two games aloe a very open world where anything could happen so that means a number of plots could happen so if you find a pairing you like and feel an idea let me know and we can play it out. Or even if you just like a pairing and want to wing it, that's fine too. If any plot ideas come to mind I'll post them here. Also I should note that I don't need you to be perfect, adequate is fine, when playing a canon character, if I did I would be a snob and that's just no fun. So please, don't be discouraged to contact me just because it's a canon character.

Pairings:

Bold= My Role

Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Dante x Morrigan
x Phoenix
x C. Viper
x Felicia

Zero x Phoenix
x Morrigan
x C. Viper

Wolverine x Storm
x She Hulk

Virgil x C. Viper
x Morrigan
x Phoenix

Ryu x Chun-Li

Street Fighter 4
C. Viper x Her husband ((I like to think she has one, who else would take care of her kid while she's off being a Secret Agent?))
C. Viper x OC

Ken x Cammy

Ryu x Chun-Li
x Cammy

-Vergil x Phoenix: On Vergils eternal quest for power and to rise above his father legend he is handed an invitation to an ultimate tournament where two worlds will collide. Seeing this as an opportunity to gain the power he craves he decides to accept it and enters. Upon arrival he is dissatisfied with the combatants entered, especially with his brother being there. One thing does change his mood though, a astonishingly beautiful human woman with scarlet red hair, she is distant from the rest, a cold look in her eye as she looks away from the others and wraps her arms around her body. He wonders why? The tournament begins and Vergil does well and along the way he learns about the mysterious red head. She goes by the name of Phoenix and she is rumored to have extraordinary power, prefect for Vergil. He begins to take interest in this woman, first to gian her power, but as he begins to watch her more closely he finds himself finding her attractive. He tries to reprimand himself for falling for a human, but at the same time he figures that with that much power she couldn't possibly be human. With this conflict within him he finds himself falling short of his standards, so he now must confront this woman or risk losing this tournament... and his pride.

((This is a rough outline for what I want to do and would be very grateful for a partner who would help me flesh this story out some more.))

So if anything catches your eye or interests you please PM me or post your interest here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom