Jamie_the_Brown ~ A Poke-what?! ~ D.E.666

A man stood on the platform for the train, watching as the train pulled in with a small smile. At his side, a gorgeous red furred pokegirl stood with an apprehensive look on her face while she watched the train pull in and passengers get off. "Do I have to go?" she asked with a soft sigh. "I hate being away from you." She looked up at her owner with a slight pout, her deep brown eyes gazing up into his green ones. The girl was dressed in a simple black skirt with a white button up shirt and a small scarf while a pair of simple heels rested on her feet.

Marcus smiled comfortingly at his prized pokegirl and rubbed her arms before kissing her on the forehead. "You must go." he said. "You're not getting any younger and I'd love to have a little one from you while you're still able and a poke-breeder is the only way Lena." Marcus was a middle-aged collector of beautiful pokegirls who he took to shows and Lena was the best by far. With over twenty competition wins under her belt, she was sought after by many who wished to breed her with their male vulpix's but he was sending her to the best breeder he heard of even though he knew she didn't want to go so far away without him.

At the moment they stood on the platform of the train with her suitcase and her carry on at their feet. "I will miss you my dear, but you must do this." he said. "I'm sure that it won't take long and I'm sure you'll be comfortable." Once the train was empty of passengers and luggage, they called for the now boarding passengers. "Well, looks like this is it. Got your tag? Got your ticket?" he asked and she nodded, exposing the tag that hung on her dainty, simple but expensive brown leather collar before showing him the ticket in her hand. "Alright. You get on, I'll see you soon." he said.

With a nod, the girl grabbed her things and boarded the train, quickly finding a train car where she stored her suitcase and her carry on. Moving to the window, she waved to her owner before sitting down. Not long after the train began moving and took off for its next destination.

The train rolled on, passing through the wide, beautiful, and scenic expanse of nature that bridged the various cities. It was a mostly quite train ride, if a little bit quiet. There wasn't really much to be had just riding along, really. However, as Lena looked out at yet another passing pasture, full of Tauros... something bumped into her.

However, it didn't just bump into her and move on; rather, it seemed as if someone had been pushed into her in the crowded confines of the train, pinning her somewhat against the wall, to where she couldn't really move over, and most importantly, could not turn all the way around to see what was behind her.

And that was when she would feel it. The shape of a hand, apparently accidentally pressed against the back of her skirt, against her firm bottom.

Lena grew rather bored quite quickly as the train rolled on, her ears twitching once in a while as she sat in her seat. A little later, she head out to one of the more crowded cars just for a change and she stood near a window gazing out at the pasture of Tauros that were grazing. When something bumped into her, she yipped in surprise before grunting a she tried to look around, her lush curly red hair falling in her eyes a little.

She felt the weight that bumped into her push her against the wall and she found her chest pressed against the wall she was pinned against, her tails flicking irritably as she tried to move but whatever or who ever was behind her was holding her pretty firmly. However, a moment later her eyes widened when she felt a hand pressed against her firm back side and she felt her face heat up while she squirmed, trying to move away from the wall. If she said anything, she wouldn't of been heard over the noise of the other people in the train.

The vulpix frowned slightly, turning her head the best she could but because of how crowded it was, she couldn't tell who or what was against her and her hair was obscuring her view.

Back
Top Bottom