Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Whom It May Concern: Dominant Player Seeking Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raivh

Old dog
So, as I've been absent for an extended period of time, this is my new request thread. I’m looking for someone with a strong grasp on grammar (punctuation is included in grammar) and spelling. I want to be able to understand what you’re writing and posting, in other words. In return, I’ll supply responses that are as accurate as my knowledge of the (American) English system will allow. Keep in mind that I have a girlfriend, so I’m not looking for a smutty-smut role-play, just something entertaining. I won’t permit my characters to be forced into explicit scenes, nor will I force yours into them. In fact, if they’re not there at all, that’s even better, but I digress.

Roles I will play:

Dominant male in a M x F game
Dominant female in a F x F game

Roles I will NOT play:

Submissive male in a M x F game.
Female in a M x F game.
Submissive female in a F x F game.

Pairings aside, these are the time settings/worlds I’ll play in:

Modern
Medieval
Renaissance
Futuristic
Steampunk
Parallel Universe

Plots will be discussed upon request, or we can wing it.

As far as post size goes, don’t pester me for a book. I won’t write one. Not anymore. Used to. I’ll do 1-3 paragraphs, and that’s all I expect from you. On that note, a paragraph, in my eyes, consists of 5-7 sentences minimal, dialogue included.

Contact me here or via PM.

Slots open to game:

1 NOT FILLED
2 NOT FILLED

Hello! I'd do an RP with you in a medieval, modern, or futuristic universe if you like. Your grammatical requirements seem to be quite similar to mine, along with your post requirements. Drop me a PM and we'll talk plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom