Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruel Courtier lf Submissive Male/Futa/Female to Beguile [1x1, FxAny, IMs or PMs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MelodicHorse

Ideally this is a long term RP, but I figure it will have enough sex and plot early on that we can see if there is any chemistry between the two of us. This isn't really the "slow burn" kind of set up or setting. Speaking of:

What I'm Looking For From You
I'd like this to be a high fantasy setting, magical kingdoms, elves, orcs, etc. The typical pop culture Tolkein offshoot sort of fantasy world. Essentially what I'd like you to play is a noble. A young one, someone who just came into power or is relatively new to the business. Early 20s and a virgin or little sexual experience ideally. You're in a position of power, and whether you are a meek aristocrat, hoping to coast through a comfortable life fulfilling the minimum necessary basics of noblesse oblige, or an ambitious and power hungry young adult eager to test and expand the boundaries of your political strength is up to you. Your appearance is also your prerogative but I find elegant women more attractive than buxom, and prefer feminine men over burly beef stacks.

What I'll Be Bringing to the Table
A foreign dignitary or noblewoman in the court of your country is the role I intend to play. I'll be playing a woman in the prime of her beauty, Early 30s, late 20sish appearance. I could be coaxed into playing a futa if you are hungry for a thick slab of femcock, but the default is strictly female. The approach is easily modified, either I seek you out and aggressively take you to bed, or you're charmed by me and approach me yourself. Regardless of the start, once we're in private I embark on a series of sexual power plays, dominating you into becoming my political puppet. If you're into incest, we can make that work too.

Setting
For the race, you can be any of the traditional fantasy races. I'd prefer something with civilization as I adore dresses over barbaric loincloths. I'm willing to play any sort of exotic race imaginable, Lizardwomen, Dark Elves, Demoness, etc. The country can be fleshed out depending on the length of the RP, but try to keep it sexy. Too much talk of the taxes on wheat shipping can kill the mood pretty quick. Unless you have a way of phrasing it that can turn me on? I'd like to see someone try.

Kinks
Highly variable. I am, of course, going to employ a certain base level of fem/les/futadom but whether that is just tying you up, slapping a collar on you, and making you beg for more or if it is me dressing you up as a girl and pegging your ass till you cry for mercy is entirely up for debate. We can get as extreme in the femdom department as you want, but I refuse to do watersports/scat/vore. I like bondage, and am eager to employ it. If you want to do some magical stuff, such as mind control/corruption, we can experiment with it. I love big cocks and lots of cum. I prefer needy, hungry submissives who beg for sex and are addicted to my touch over the doll/pet submissives who I have to order around.

Preferably we'll be playing over PMs. If you can make it very very interesting, I can be convinced to play on MSN or AIM. Contact me via PM with some details of what you're interested in doing if you're wanting to give this a try.

No, but, for real: Send me a PM with more than just a sentence or two. You're gonna have to give me something to work with here before I can respond to you in a positive or negative way. I'm going to try and clear out the current PMs, so apologies to people I haven't responded to yet.

I got something you can ship your wheat in. =D

I couldn't help myself. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom