Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Dom Males[Edited 4-24-12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet

Planetoid
I like both shorter and long-term roleplays. I mainly play submissive roles. Post about one to two paragraphs. I prefer an equal amount of smut and story.

Band rp, guitarist/female singer(no plot idea for this one)

Hunger Games;
Haymitch/OC; My character is a tribute who has a per-existing relationship with Haymitch is picked for the Hunger Games. Haymitch gets to be her mentor, but he doesn't know that she was even reaped until they are on the train and he comes out to meet the tributes and sees her there. When she has to go into the games Haymitch proposes an idea that the mentors will go into the games as well and fight along side the tributes and that they can live if one of their tributes survive with them. He does this so he can protect her. I'd like this to be story driven with some smut. We will start when we are on the train.

Iron Man;
Tony Stark/OC assistant; This could take place during either of the movies.

Harry Potter;
Snape/Student; Professor does the unthinkable he falls in love with a student. She is a sixth year, age 17, who gets kicked out of her aunt's house. She has nowhere to turn to except none other then her head of house. She does not know of his feelings for her. This will be half smut/half story driven.

Lucius/OC; My character works for Lucius at the ministry and he decides to add to her duties. This can be either forced or consensual.

Remus/OC;A student finds out his secret. She goes to confront the professor, but ends up underneath him. They both fall for each other etc. I want this to be partly story driven, the rest smut.

Mob Boss/Witness; My character witnesses a murder committed by one of your character's men. They take her to him and he makes an offer. He promises not to kill her if she fulfills his sexual needs and agrees to live with him.

PM if interested.

RE: Seeking Dom Males

Scarlet said:

Hey, I would like to do the kidnapper and kidnapped one with you. One of the things I would like to include is my anal fetish and my foot fetish if that's alright with you. I would like to force your character into anal sex. I also rp through email since my school blocks this site. I reply about 2-3 times a day depending where you live I may be able to reply more. If you are interested pm me your email or you can email me at:
animeroleplayguy@yahoo.com
tell me that it's you so I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom