Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celebrities Fuck Too! [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Distine

Meteorite
Hello there, prospective role-player! I do hope you're interested in an extremely smutty role-play, and also male, for that matter. What I'm particularly interested in is a role-play with certain female celebrities. There are definitely quite a few hot male celebrities as well, but this is what I'm looking for, for now. <3

First off, I have very few limits. I'm not fond of pregnancy or incest, really. But hopefully, neither of those will come up in our role-play. What does very few limits mean? Well, I'm perfectly fine with watersports, scat, bestiality, body modification, torture, pain, snuff--all of that fun stuff! Feel free to ask me about anything you'd think I could be turned off by.

In terms of plot, I'm not too particular--any situation where we can have rough and dominant sex (with me preferring submissive) is perfectly fine with me. I tend to enjoy playing girls as perfectly willing and cooperative, maybe even a little (or a lot) slutty, so there's no need for blackmail or rape or anything. Not that I'm opposed to rape! Just keep in mind the girl will likely end up enjoying the rape, if that happens. Here are some ideas, but please suggest some of your own. I'm not attached to these ideas at all.

Celebrity Pet
More than just rich and wealthy, some people in the world have an unusual amount of power. Among these people, there's at least one who enjoys letting girls become rich and famous, of course, in return for serving him. We'd likely pick up after the relationship was established.

Erotic Gameshow
At a private location, people are randomly selected to attend a special game show. While the set may look like Wheel of Fortune or The Price is Right, the contestants get to compete for turns fucking celebrities, or to put celebrities in more compromising positions to put on a show for the audience.

Gangrape
Pretty simple! But we can come up with more detail to this scenario if you'd like. If you want to kidnap and keep the celebrity as a sex slave afterwards, that'd be great.

In addition to these plots, there are more simple settings we can work from, such as at a college or party. Those are fine with me too.

Here are a list of celebrities I'd like to play as. Feel free to ask about any that aren't listed.
Ashley Tisdale
Eliza Dushku
Hayden Panettiere
Jessica Origliasso & Lisa Origliasso (The Veronicas)
Kate Upton
Katy Perry
Kristen Stewart
Mischa Barton
Natalie Dormer
Rachel Bilson
Taylor Swift
Scarlett Johansson
Yvonne Strahovski

Hope you're interested!

I'm very interested into doing this and from your list I like Kate Upton :blush: PM me if you want to do it with me:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom