Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Beasty/Futa/Incest/Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellsKitten

Meteorite
Well, I have these cravings over and over again for Bestiality, Futa, or Incest.

For Beasty, I'd like a dog or a group of dogs. There could be a possible impregnation.. up to you. You could either be my pet or I could find you wandering in the forest behind my house.

For Futa, of course I want to be fucked by the Futa. You could be older or younger than me. I love mixing Futa and Incest. Like have the Futa mother fuck the daughter or the futa daughter fuck the mother. Or even the sister fucks the sister. Yum!

For Incest, my favorite is always BrotherxSister. But I'll do father daughter as well!

As for other, it sounds nice to be fucked by my boss, a teacher, or even a gang of men.

I do look for Paragraph writing, also to be very literate. I roleplay through email, instant message, or private message. Your choice!!

Alright. When you do, add me on msn: liliebar@live.com I'd like to rp with you through messenger. We can discuss it over messenger. :)

Side note,
I see a lot of people have aim, I should probably get that. >.>;

HellsKitten said:
I don't have msn, but I do have aim.
Though I'm actually about to download msn now.

liliebar said:
Do you have msn?

It'll take a little bit, but I'll be sure to add you.

And yes quite a bit of people have aim. It's a little easier for most. Takes up a bit of less space as well.

liliebar said:
Alright. When you do, add me on msn: liliebar@live.com I'd like to rp with you through messenger. We can discuss it over messenger. :)

Side note,
I see a lot of people have aim, I should probably get that. >.>;

HellsKitten said:
I don't have msn, but I do have aim.
Though I'm actually about to download msn now.

liliebar said:
Do you have msn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom