Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom/Sub or Master/Slave (m/m, m/f, or f/f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

breatheindeeper

Meteorite
Looking for a Dom/Sub or Master/Slave type line. I'd like it to have some BDSM lifestyle in it, but I am ok with anything as long as it includes dominance. I want to play the submissive one. I will play male or female. I don't really have a thought in mind, pretty much prefer to do realism and OCs (I'm not really familiar with most of the fandoms around here, but if you want to teach me I could possibly give you more), I am pretty easy going about the whole idea though. I had a line a year or so back and I loved it, and it ended and we went our seperate ways and I was sad. I don't want something that is all smut, I love having a plot behind it. I mean, bdsm is not all about the sex at all. I can play over PM, AIM, or Email. I'm not a huge grammar nazi, but I'd like it if I can tell what you are trying to say. Also don't care about post length, sometimes I can write long, sometimes they are short. Depends on what I have to go on. My only real limits are scat and watersports. Not really into those at all. Outside of that, I am pretty flexible.

Here is a bump for you BUMP! Just wonderign if you got my pm for our NightWing vereses Batgirl rp. I'm not sure if it went through or not,could you please let me know if you got that pm with the plot please and thnak-you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom