Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Limits

Ruphhausin

Supernova
From a long time playing on line, I always sense that at any moment this subject will need to be broached in a group game. Having said that, let us get into the thick of it, shall we.

Unless it is stated in any of the materials provided (threads, posts in threads, etc.) ALL LIMITS OF EACH PLAYER ARE TO BE RESPECTED UNLESS ONE ON ONE NEGOTIATION AND APPROVAL BY GMS HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!

I do not state that to be a hard ass, nor to spoil anyone's fun. The bottom line is, as both a contributor to a group role-play and as an individual agreeing to the most hard line parts of the spirit of canon of the Harry Potter universe, you (I say this directing at each individual) have agreed to the limits of such.

Not that we are duplicating the entirety of the Potterverse, but in the spirit of said involves the respecting of both character and player sensibilities on levels. If those levels need to be discussed in even greater detail, you are allowed to post here, especially if you have questions and comments that contribute to the dialog for enhancing the group. Darkangel76 and myself will be more than happy to answer as well as fill in gaps that are involved in this area.

I will say that I'm fine with people broaching whatever individual limits they are comfortable with so long as they are kept to the individual and consented upon by that individual. As for my own limits? I have mine listed in my request thread which can be found quite easily by clicking a link in my signature. Do all these apply to my characters? Not necessarily, though perhaps over time... hard to say yet... But me the person writing for them is ok with what is in my request thread. If people have questions about them, feel free to ask about them. I also have an F-List linked in my signature as well and people can inquire about that if they like on top of things. So basically, at minimum, respect what I have as limits in my request thread and F-List and/or what you know of me if you know me well and have written with me before. Otherwise, please discuss with me first before jumping head first into something because you risk me getting rather irate not to mention probably getting others irate too.

Back
Top Bottom