Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Older F looking for younger dominant M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vive

Super-Earth
Hi all, I'm having some free time the coming weeks so would love to some scening on AIM. At the moment I just roleplay at AIM.

As for what I'm looking for is a dominant male that would enjoy slapping, namecalling and being in charge. I'm a submissive one by nature but I'd love to try it a bit rougher than I've done before
I'd also love to try something involving a younger male, older males that don't mind roleplaying a bit younger are welcome to write aswell *smiles and nods*

I'm not that much for starting to roleplay straight away with someone as I feel I need to know at least some basics about my partner for it to be any good.
Another one of my likes are people who can spell properly so please dont send me any message with "how r u" because you will waste both mine and your own time!
If you need some more information about my likes and dislikes, please have a look at http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Vive

*hugs*

Oh I usually prefer to roleplay characters around my own age, I'm 42 myself
and as for the relation I'm open for ideas

Kadavro said:
How much older and what would the relation be between the two?

I see incest is on your no list, but what would you say to a stepson/stepmother rp?

Not into any kind of incest or steprelations I'm afraid

Pardinus said:
I see incest is on your no list, but what would you say to a stepson/stepmother rp?

I would love to play a 22 years old dominating young male for you!Let me know if you want at least to see if we could match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom