Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Baby Blue~ (Craving Fantasy/Adventure RP see Plot 3) MxM or MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby_Blue

Meteorite
Hello and welcome to all! Hopefully if you are reading this you will find something here to your liking and let me know of it. As I'm sure most of you can tell, I am new to the site. However I have considerable writing experienced and am looking for experienced partners!

I can't stress this enough, if you want to rp with me, don't send me one line of "lets roleplay" and then when I ask for what you'd be interested in put the responsibility on me by asking what I want to do. That really doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about you as a writer. As well if your pms are all in bad english/you're not capitializing/just plain unreadable, but you say you really do make nice posts, I'm not going to believe you. Please put some effort into your pms. A nice paragraph should be minimum, I want to know aboout yourself and what I've said that you liked and would be interested exploring. Possible plots are VERY welcome. Not to say that I'll be a grammar nazi when we start rp-ing but it's comforting if you put a little effort into what will be my first impression of you.

Me:
- Submissive or Neutral roles: I don't enjoy being dominant sexually, however I am unopposed to being the dominant when we're not in bed, and I am never a wimpy victim as a sub. I like being active and involved in my rp's and subs with attitude or an extreme desire to please their master are more my thing
- Male or Female: I can do both, though I only do MxM as a male
- Het/Hom/Whatever: How can one resist all the joys that each seperate pairing has to offer, whether lesbian, straight, or gay? I am open to all possible pairings including futa and anything else you can think of (new alien race anyone?)
- Medium: My medium of writing is Pm, thread, or email. I'm sorry but I don't do any Messengers
- NO!: Toilet play, death, amputation (unless it is a plot element and neither character is getting sexual pleasure from it, like a car crash)
F-list (in progress)

Favourite Kinks:

Inexperienced Submissive: I love sub training. I enjoy doing characters that rather idolize their dom/me’s, but are very insecure of themselves, and I think a plot like that would be perfect with this.

Orgasm Control/Denial: Definitely a huge kink of mine. I don’t care if you want to tie me up and tease or give me a vibrator to walk around with all day, I’ll love it. Absolutely adore this, anyone wanting to write about it don’t hesitate to contact (regardless of gender, species, genre, etc.)

Anthropomorphism/Furries: I don't like anything between animals, but having cat ears and a tail along with a few other features I do enjoy. I'm open to most plots with these. I don’t like muzzles, but I’m very willing to do full body hair, a cat nose and slanted eyes (or whatever depending on the animal). And nothing between animals or animal & human pairings, unless your character can shapeshift or something, then I might consider it.

Affection and Cuddling: I adore a dom who will torture my character and then take them for a bath and cuddle, all that sweet stuff. I’m definitely a romantic at heart and so despite how dirty I’m willing to get, a soft kiss and some snuggling on the coach is always welcome! I prefer playing characters that are very infatuated with their dom/me's, and if you’re looking for a sub that can be caring/maternal to your dom/me every once in a while (or all the time) I’m EXTREMELY interested.

Bondage: What can I say, as a willing and needy submissive, I love bondage. I’m happy with something as simple as handcuffs, but the more extreme will really get me going. I’m sure this is a rather self-explanatory subject so I won’t bore you with more details, just know that I’d love to have it incorporated!

Sounding/Urethral Play: I adore this, sadly I haven't seen too many people as interested as this as I am, but please, let me know if you want. You can pretty much bribe me and get me to do anything if you include this.

Tickling: This is a new fetish, I've just recently developed, so if you don't mind how much of a beginner I am with it and would like to explore it, please let me know :3

My preferred characters are rather reliant on their Dom/me's, soft-spoken, generally a little innocent and naïve, and insecure with themselves, often looking to their Dom’s for guidance. I also love doing assertive subs who are in control all the time, until they reach their master's hands that is.

There must be plots behind my sex as well. I'm not going to make us drag out 4,000 words of backstory, but I need at least a little lead in. I'd be very willing to look into long term stuff as well. My favourite genre is fantasy. Not to say I can’t get as much joy from a reality based plot (because I do love sub/dom relationships in the real world) but adding in a little magic really makes me happy.

PLOT 1
Milking: I haven't developed this very far, but I would LOVE to do an rp involving milking, either penis or breast milking. I was thinking something along the lines of perhaps my character being abducted by some foreign species and wants to study the substances it can produce, or perhaps selling it to a rich slave collector that likes to torture his slaves this way. Please, if you have any interest, approach me with about this. I was thinking fxf or mxm, but I'm willing to negotiate. My character: Pic, Pic, Pic

PLOT 2
Master & Pet: My character would be the pet (16-20 yrs), and your character would be the dominant master (Any). Your character is very reluctant to have a pet (maybe it was social pressure that caused him to buy one), but finally does so, not really aware of what it will entail. My character is very naive and innocent, only wanting to please yours, as well as very horny. He's upset when you don't want him, and tries to come up with different ways to make you want him and to impress you (he's very infatuated with your character). This can be a little bit of a playful sub/topping from the bottom relationship, and I promise you won't have a limp reactionary sub in this sort of plot. I'm quite willing to look at variants around this as well, such as your character being more dominant, mine being more sassy, less willing, and possible themes of non-con. Pictures: 1 2 3 4

[red]PLOT 3 ~ CRAVING
Elven love: My character is either an elven male or female (preferably male) who is minding his own business in the woods on day, when your character a human male (negotiable) sees him. Elves are very rare, and so your character decides to capture him. My character doesn't feel particularly threatened by yours and is more curious than anything, and so lets you capture him. He follows yours back to your village, however what your character didn't realize that the elves are a very sexually open race (we could even have him try to convince your straight male to try out some gay loving) and he's constantly touching and trying to feel up your guy. He's very pouty and annoyed when you won't respond to his advances. Basically this could go many ways and I am completely open to any ideas you have. My character doesn't even have to be an elf, we could do catboy/girl, monstergirl/guy, fairy, whatever if you're up for it. And you character could be a prince/paladin/rouge, however you feel. We could make it more master/slave if you want as well! BUT PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE AT ALL INTERESTED. I would love to develop this into a longer more thought out rp.
My Character: 1 2 3 4 5

I will be updating this as I think of things, but please feel free to pm me at all times!

That's something I would discuss and work out with my rp partner. Please pm me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom