Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The smell of Velvet.. (Dark Fantasy F or M for F; possibly TS, looking for sub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deva

Moon
(Boring OOC bits below; In a nutshell -> Looking for Dark fantasy themed sub with a taste for a submissive love romance, YIM/MSN(both are just quicker then posting), or forum supported or pms and whatnot.

The smell of Velvet; that's what I first noticed about you. Not from your clothes but from something else about you. Not like you noticed me, not like you would have liked me like I was, but I still rather had you notice me and be intimidated then see you pass by and leave my loneliness unbroken.
Young you were, innocent, possibly too, but who could tell, in these modern times. I am old. I remember times where women were married with 15 and were at best, favoured property. Though, admittedly, if property is what she wants to be, who am I to deny a wish from that soft velvet eye?
I think I will come to meet you. take you
I will protect you. You belong to me alone
Nobody will hurt you. I will turn your pain to pleasure

-----Still reading and interested? Great, let me tell you what this is all about.

First of let me apologize for the poetry, I do think it is more efficent at getting certain impressions across then prose.

I am a male, happy and in this scenario slightly prefered, taking up the role of a female.
You should be a female, or willing to take up the role of one, or, if you are convincing to me, a crossdresser, female identity.

Those are the themes that I'd seek to incorporate in this scenario.; I'm open on details but at least one of those should be a major turn on, and none of those a turn off:
Dominance/Submission; Romance; Dark Romance/Dark Fantasy/Gothic; Either Vampires, Werewolfs or Demons(see below), long term/dedication(at least in character, if we both don't get along it can't be helped); Hint of masochism(I am not seeking to inflict massive pain, and adverse to emotional pain but the scenario requires at least a bit of it necessarily)

Other themes and information
Themes I could include are: Transformation, heavy masochistic aspects(up to my redlights, I don't like you suffering, I don't like you in pain, a masochist -Likes- the pain, thats fun and good for me). Mind control(light to heavy depending on your desires, but with a limit), ... (check my roleplaying prefs if curious, anything non yellow or darker is a go)

Characters I could play: a slight preferance of female, this emotion heavy scenario previously worked best with a lesbian couple, but I'm not bent on this, male could work out too, if this is to your desire.

Either a Vampire -> This would stress the masochistic/sadistic aspects a little.
bloody_kisses.jpg
a Demon(succubus or etc) -> This would stress the mind controlling, or at least dominant aspects a little
I dunno about the angel part, but, I just like this one:
angel-demon-lover--large-msg-116011550047.jpg
or a Werewolf -> This would stress the connection to a mate, but also the wildness of the scenario.
As hard as it is to choose a vampire image among the many it is hard to find a werewolf image that doesn't look terrible, apologies, feel free to throw what you'd imagine at me if intrested.
A little bit on myself, closing info; I'm a male who has made many roleplaying experiences. I don't hunt for the sex alone, I seek an emotional and perhaps even intellectual connection to a partner, I consider the physical aspects of it only a beautiful addition. If I prefered physical things overly would I seek someone online? I'm willing to work with someone inexperienced if they are willing to pour themselfs into things.

I am contactable over this forum, in pms and emails, I would prefer a contact over the Yahoo instant messenger, wich also plugs into MSN; if you'd have other contact ways and convinced me we could talk about things, as we can about any details of this setting, please don't be shy, feel free to contact me if you have questions; I answer all pms or yahoo pokes(pms are saver in case of me being offline) and I am only this serious when I need to be:p

I hope I can roleplay this fantasy that ended too soon the first time with someone who'd enjoy it as much as I did.

p.s. Just to make sure I hired a Gremlin that checks all my pms, anyone mentioning the words: Twilight, Edward, Jacob, or associated in hope of influencing my scenario thusly will experience their internet slowed by 90% permanently.

p.p.s. Cookies!

Hmmn, this yields not the results I first expected; oh well perhaps I should be more specific next time.

I'm interested!

I'm not really availiable on IMs but I can do PMs.

Though I'm not quite sure I follow your title though. Do you mean to say you are looking for a sub or you are looking for someone who is looking for a sub?

Disregard that, I'm a moron.

I meant to say are you wanting to play a female or a male? It seems like you are looking for a femslash or hetero rp, but I'm not 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom