Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Walk Softly, And Carry A Big Stick. (1x1 Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrieg

Meteorite
Welcome!

Now that I've read that title more then once, it can be quite misconstrued. Or maybe that's on purpose, ha! Regardless, welcome to my thread of things I'm looking for! Basically, you will find what I just mentioned in it's contents. To save both of us some time, most of what you will find will be pretty kinky, but also demanding of capable writing. Yet, I'm a pretty lax writer. From a paragraph up to even five, you'll find your match. Anymore then that and I'll probably have to grab a Red Bull.

What Are You Looking For?
It's not much, just a few things.
  • Literacy. Above everything, even my own kinks, is literacy. If you can make one tolerable and interesting paragraph, I'll love you just as much as if you could make five of them. Like I said, I'm not picky.
  • Grammar and Description. I'm not a thesaurus, I can't usher words from the dustiest crevices of the dictionary, but I do pretty satisfactory. I want you do to the same. Mix it up a bit, give me a little detail and switch the words up. I want to read a intriguing response, not a page of a manual.
  • Medieval Fantasy! Yeah, it's that important. I don't really enjoy Modern set role-plays, mostly for the fact I've done hundreds of them, plus I live that nonsense everyday. I prefer swords and magic, orcs and elves! I'm a big fantasy nerd, if you can't tell.
  • Plot and Smut. I like sex with my story, thank you. I mean sure, constant body rubbing is great but I'm also a man of plot. I like there to be a story in which guides us to the steamy, unrelenting night of debauchery. Some of my plots may be a tad smutty, but at the same time there is story. Somewhere in there.
  • Have Fun, Enjoy Yourself! I don't know why this is last on the list, but it is the most important. We write because we enjoy it, we love the story, we feel enticed with the sex, we feel get that wonderful butterfly feeling when two characters fall in love, and for you masochists out there who get that jittery feeling when your character is broken down and humiliated. Take your time, make your post how you want it. I will never demand or insist you post in a time period. But I will let you nudge me every so often to let me know if I forget. I have a million things that go down when I'm on the computer, but when we are role-playing YOU are on the top list of priorities. Just sometimes, I need a nudge!

You Rant Too Long Blitz, Tell Me Your Kinks! (Please god, don't go on and on...)
Well if you insist. :[
  • I'll admit it, I'm a nice guy. But I absolutely love dominating others. It's in my nature, it's weird. From collaring and training to punishment and slave and master play. I'm all for it, so let me know!
  • Pretty much an addition to one, I adore when my partner (After the 'domination') has their character adapt to the role. The breaking is fun, don't get me wrong. But reading a responses after-breaking is always satisfying.
  • I like characters that are submissive and those that are rebellious. Naturally, I always dominate. I enjoy the weak and gentle, and the strong and violent.
  • One of my more specific desires lately as been hypnotism. Not on my character, but my partner's. The use of magic or alchemy from simply arousing the other's character to totally mental domination.
  • Obviously there are more then this, but that's what stands out really. My true kink and desire to have my partner enjoy themselves. After all my playing of dominant, I realized my true spine-tinglier was delivering pleasure to those on their knees. So name your craziest, and I'll throw them in! Just no limb chopping, gore, or bathroom activities in the bedroom. Thank you! :]

That Wasn't So Bad, So What's Your Pairings?
My roles will be on the left.
  • OrcxPeasant, Elf Ranger, Soldier, etc. (This can go so many ways...)
  • KnightxCommoner
  • MagexApprentice
  • Dashing RoguexNoblewomen
  • Navy CaptainxPirate Captain (Can be reversed.)
  • Bounty HunterxTarget (Can be reversed.)
  • TraderxSlave (Plot!)
  • DaemonxSummoner
  • More to Come!

Plots Perhaps?
I've got a few!

1. Monsters of Man (Murder, Blackmail, Moderate Smut, Abuse, Medieval Fantasy, Prostitution.)
A tale of two people, from two different worlds. One was a famed knight, who held honor and glory that demanded envy and respect. The other a simple peasant girl, who suffered a meager but complacent life as a daughter of a farmer, living for the seasons and taking joy in what she had. Both knew not of each other, until fate struck it's hand. The knight's very king, he who he served, was slaughtered by jealous kin. Upon taking of throne, he was banished as some sort of social pariah, stripped of his honor and value. A man once sworn of code, now possessed of vengeance and hatred. The peasant girl, oblivious to the world, endured. But yet her parents auctioned her off, as to pay debts they have accumulated. Her work for them, her love, shattered in desperation and betrayal. A life lived with optimism, treated in hand with ever more suffering. It was the knight who would purchase her, but give her purpose. A promise for greatness, in return loyalty and service in his revenge, and her ascension. Once two people who sat complacent in their role, now turn to villainy for their greatest heart's desire.
Nutshell: Knight is stripped of honor, and the peasant girl is sold off as a slave. Knight is pissed, girl is pissed. Knight sees this anger, and shapes her into a tool for his vengeance by making her an assassin, while promising her that loyalty will pay off, and grant her position similar to a princess, if not a queen when final deed is committed.

2. A Game Of Chess (Blackmail, Murder, Sex, Domination, Magic, Medieval Fantasy, Slight Bondage, Pregnancy A Maybe.)
The life of a court mage was quite solitary. If not gestured for counsel, they were dismissed to their own muses. Many were content with such existence, however one was not. Since but being an apprentice, he had served as a guide for his kingdom. With a youthful life extended through mastery of the arcane, he had seen sprawling empires emerge from single nations, and be obliterated by foolishness and simple mistakes. He spent days if not weeks studying the failed conquests of generals and kings, making note of false victories and dreadful decisions. His very own kingdom, of which he guided for so long, was becoming weak. Once powerful, now saturated with weak blooded rulers. This was not the fate for his people, nor his. A master of the sanctioned magic, also a dabbler in the darker arts. He was a man of the shadows, and in order to fit his plan, he needed someone who lived in them. What better, then a succubi? A creature capable of forcing lust upon man, bringing ear to false word, to send men to their doom. With summon, the deal was struck. Not for his life, or his soul, far from it. He promised the creature, with her silver-tongued aid, a place in his empire. Perhaps only a fool would consider his offer valid, but his power and knowledge, it wouldn't hurt to play the game.
Nutshell: Court Mage wants to rule kingdom, or shape it better, and summons a succubus to aid him in things he 'cannot' do. Promises her worldly glory and wealth, to be a queen of mortal men.

Alright, I Got Most Of It. What's Your Cravings?
Since you asked oh so nicely!
  • Starters. I adore these, for my best roleplays are spontaneous. Send me one of your character summoning a daemon, or wandering wounded through a forest, or merely having too much of the sauce at a tavern, or even a slave being auctioned. Just let me know what role you want me to play and I'm good to go!
  • Harem Setting. Always wanted to do one of these. Be some guy out collecting women to make the ultimate sexual paradise. It'd be pretty fun! But I know it's taxing on my partners, so I know it's far fetched. :[
  • Elves. Dunno why, but I love elven characters. Especially dark elves. If you offer to play either of them in an RP, I'll probably do it. (Don't bribe me with it... don't you even think about it...)
  • Me Playing As Monsters. I've played the hero so much. Playing a rampaging orc, a clever lizardman, a crazed tentacle monster, it gets me in the writing mood. So if you're looking for the writer for a crazy monster rape or just want to explore it, I'm your man. Or, er, lizard.

Oh Man, That Was A Lot. Are We Done Blitz?
Yes! If you've made it this far, congratulations! That's all I got for now. I'll be listing plots as I think them up. I have a few now, but not sure if I want to use them yet. So if you like what you saw, and wanna throw me a scenario or brainstorm a plot just send me a PM! You can also post here, but more or less I'd prefer brainstorming in my inbox. It's harder for me to remember in here.

I'd be interested in the DaemonXsummoner pairing, although I wanted to know if you are ok with MxM. I can do MxM, MxF, and FxF but I've been craving a little guy on guy action lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom