Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Challenge: Can you punish me?

• Thread starter BrightLight762@yahoo.com
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrightLight762@yahoo.com

Hello there. If you are reading this, hopefully you and I will get along, and make a few sparks along the way. Let me just get this out there: I love BDSM and almost every aspect of it. Though, I have found while playing with a few of our friends at Blue Moon, that not every man is really as controlling as they say they are. So, can you control me?​

Let me warn you, I tend to take control or test limits with BDSM...if I feel that the man isn't taking his role seriously enough. As far as writing goes, I'm not that picky. It can be 2 lines long or 5 paragraphs long, I don't care. As long as you can spell, use capitals and peiods in all the right places...I'am perfectly content. Plus, if you're going to be my master, shouldn't you be making the decisions...not me? ;) I am straight woman, and like everybody, I have my own limits and fetishes. So, here is my Rabbit Hole:​

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Rane

I do have periods of free time, and "not-so-free" time. Please understand that.So if you'd like to roleplay with me, send me a PM, and we can get to know eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom