Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting a Temptress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshie

Supporter
Supporter
"Well now hello there Innocents, let me properly introduce myself... I am known to many as Winry Seduction. You, however can call me Mistress. I am a dominate female by nature and I like a challenge. I do not have many rules to my game but if you play make sure it's for keeps. If you would like to know more about me just ask. I'll provide the proper passage. Here's my question to you, will it be to Paradise or to my heart? You decide, roll the dice... Let's see if you are lucky."​

Plotting Pairing
Futa x Female
Male x Female
Herm x Female

Anthro x Female
Demon x Female​

Winry Seduction

34998.jpg

Feel free to PM me any ideas you have for a story. I will also take those who want to combine story-lines.​

***Forum and Thread RP's only please***

***I do not do Canon Characters***​

Post size: At least one to two paragraph, please no one-liners​

These are not written in stone and are just ideas that I have. Hopefully there will be more if I so choose to stop being lazy. If someone cannot come up with their own ideas and wants to role-play with me here you are. Again, I am story-driven by choice and believe that a good role-play is moved by a good plot.

UPDATE: Please if you are going to go away or leave for a long time or if you wish to tash our RP let me know!

UPDATE: Smut is something that I have come across and as I am somewhat okay with it I do not like to rush into the sex right away. I would rather establish where your character and mine is within the plot. However, there are some RPs that have their plot basis as sex and I will consider this but if smut is all that you want and you have no thought as to how to keep the story after you've reached climax then we have no RP. See the problem?

What I request from my RPer's: Post a picture when you first make your post so that I have an idea as to what the character looks like. So that I may describe them properly and maybe add in something that they do or say that is trademark to only them. Adding a bio is very nice as it gives information about who they are and why they do what they do.

Note: A true Stalker will read my bio, a way into my heart? Use Johnny Walker. Using him is a double edge sword, if you want her smitten then she will be all yours.

Stalker Storyline: Seduction is notorious for stalking and spying on people. She loves a challenge and will pursue it at all costs. Winry is usually caught with a camera and a canvass. A special place in her basement is for her pictures and paintings that have been collected from her unsuspecting victims. She is usually found scanning the city areas for her next casualty. Seduction has a whole spy kit and she will see you before you spot her. She will hold a conversation with you, have coffee with you, hang out with you, and you will never know that she has been watching you.

Pen Pal Storyline: Seduction spends most of her time on-line because she works from her laptop. So late at night she wants someone to talk to while she is working. She frequents chat lines and is usually found blogging, E-facePalming (Facebook my version) anything that would keep her mind off of her workload. Having someone from another place wanting to come and meet her she will take this as a turn-on. She will have conversations with you for at least a couple weeks and then finally schedule something with you and someplace public to meet. A coffee shop? Maybe a parlor or bar? Once you get acquainted she will then take you back to her home. The rest is up to you.

Secret Admirer Storyline: A random letter, a bouquet of roses, a trail of candy. Anything seclusive is sexy to this woman. A thief in the night, a walker that trails her when she goes home. Being followed is something that this woman desires. Being mysterious is a automatic kink to her. Taking pictures of her, watching her as she undresses on her balcony or better yet, watching her as some mystery man thrusts himself into her. This is a storyline that I would well like to pursue please note me if interested.

Opposites Attract: Newton's first law states that for every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. That being said are you good? Then I'll be bad. Every good superhero needs a supervillian. Even a god has days where he picks with the devil. Every good Truth has to have an extravagant Lie. And no Day is complete without a Night. Dog's like to chase cat's but imagine if the cat was the one chasing the dog. Imagine if the devil was the one picking with god. Imagine if the superhero was actually smitten by the super-villain? Imagine if the Angel fell in love with the Demon. That's where you come in. Be the Yin to my Yang. The Good to my Evil. The Right to my Left. Let us find out if opposites really do attract.

Fight Fire with Fire Storyline: Seduction is dominate by nature and if she finds a dominate male she will try to make him submissive and bend him to her will. However, as a dominate male he will not easily bend and will try to tame her to him. This is what I call fighting fire with fire. Both sides will not give up easily and this makes for a wonderful story line. He dominates her and she dominates him. The all in all give and take or make and break relationship.

***NEW Bad, But it feels So Good: Being Evil is an understatement. You like it when a woman of my caliber takes control, you like being dominated and you like the thrill of danger, suspense, murder, and bloodshed. It’s in our genes we can’t help what we are. Neither can she, she can’t help it that she likes mayhem and chaos. She loves bringing people pain and wants to wallow in their misery. Are you a knight that wants to slay a dragon? Are you a peasant wanting to be a king? If you have secret evil desires by all means I can make your wish come true... for a price that is. Pairings: Good vs. Evil Evil Sorcerer, Succubus, Villain, Spy.

Save Me Story line: Been abused? Been Mistreated? No where to go, no direction in life? Are you the Outcast? Are you the Bully? Are you the comedian that hurts when the curtain goes down and the lights go down? Broken-hearted? Hurt? Lonely? Confused and Unwanted? Let me be your hero. Let me show you the brighter side of things. Let me show you that everyone can be loved and deserves to be. You would want for nothing, I will and can provide everything that you need and desire. Everything you would want, all your desires, all your requests are nothing but a statement or question away. Call me your personal Superwomen and all I require in return is that you love me just as much as I love you.

Love and Relationship:A story line driven about how you fell in love with my character. A nice house, a couple of kids, a nice yard, every woman's dream. Take her out, woo her, make her yours. She loves to be wined and dined. Winry loves to be cuddled and shown that you have a place in your heart for her. Walk her through the park, take her to a movie. Talk to her on the phone, have candlelight dinners in your home for her, trail of roses the works. Be creative, be original and be you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom