Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RPs of all variety! (MxF, MxM, Taboo, Fandom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpellstormBlade

Meteorite
I don't really have one specific thing I'd like to RP right now... So here's a list! :D Some of these are gender specific, but most could have either male or female partners.

---

DUNGEONS & DRAGONS

- It Seems You've Fallen Into My Trap... (M/F partner, possible Furry, possible Tentacles)
As a timid adventurer, you venture into an old catacomb in search of a mystic item. You fall victim to a trap, but are not killed. In fact, it seems like others have fallen to this same trap and lived... What's down there with you? Who awaits and what will they do to you? Who knows! (I would prefer to be the one awaiting you)

- Potion of Lust (M/F partner, possible Domination, possible School Scenario, possible Group)
You've always heard tales of that cauldron. That cauldron that brews up anything your heart desires; be it soup, acid, or that last ingredient you just can't find, as long as it's liquid the cauldron may produce it. You grab your buddies and go off in search of this amazing pot of steel. What happens next? What shall you wish for? Only you know the answer to that!

- P.O.W. (M/F partner, definite Domination)
Your head pounds as you wake up to find yourself naked and hung by your knees. Thoughts rush through your head, "What happened? Where am I? Where are my damn clothes!?" Suddenly your eyes are covered and your mouth is stuffed with cloth. You can hear the grunts of primal beings and the sounds of chains being moved. "Oh dear Bahamut, what have I gotten myself into!?"

VARIOUS NINTENDO

-Well Excuse Me! (F partner, possible Futa)
"I've been waiting for so long..." Link thinks to himself as he awaits the Princess, "Today will finally be the day I tell her.. Tell her how I feel." A doorknob turns; Link jumps to his feet and spins on his heels. He is greeted with a stunning image of the Princess, doned in a gossamer white gown and a silver tiara. "W-Wow..." Link stands stunned in her radiant beauty, "You look gorgeous My Lady!" Zelda giggles, "I told you not to call me that Link.. You can call me Zelda." Link rubs the back of his head, embarressed, "Well excuse me, Zelda," he holds out his hand, "Shall we?" Zelda nods and takes his hand in hers, as they head out towards Kokiri Forest. What will happen in the forest? Will Link get what he expects?

GENERAL

- Equestrian (M/F partner, possible Beast, definite Furry)
You love your horse, you've been with him ever since you started riding. You share your secrets with him, you've slept with him, you almost feel as though he was a real human like you. And you never thought that wishing upon a star could actually make the stallion you love, into a human hung like a horse! How will you react to this surprising turn of events?

---

I shall add more as I come up with them. Feel free to suggest anything as well, I'm open to most scenarios.

Do, however, look at my F-List before asking to RP. We don't need any surprises that would kill the mood... :p
http://www.f-list.net/c/spellstorm/

And finally, please be willing to provide at least a paragraphs worth of detail if we RP. There's no point in a five word PM. Thank you, and I hope to see you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom