Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Can Play that Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshie

Supporter
Supporter
Well, I am not new to Bluemoon but I am new to coming back since changes. I play a female and a male character (no relation and their backgrounds are completely different.) I will post bio's here:

Male Character:

Name: Mercutio Mitzurugi

Full Name: Highlord General Mercutio Mitzurugi

Nickname: Merc

Height: 6’7

Weight: 217lbs.

Body Build: Tall and Slender

Birthday: October 23

Birthplace: Shibuya, Japan

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac: Rooster

Skin Color: Ranges from Tan to Pale White

Eye Color: Two-toned Gold and Brown

Favorite Color: Gold

Favorite Food: Sweet and Sour Rice Curry with Beef Chunks

Favorite Sleep Area: Oak Trees

Hair color: Sandy Brown Blonde hair that stops at his back.

Decent: Elvin Vampire

Noticeable Characteristics: Elvin Ears, Two-toned eyes, ring on left hand and Merit

Tag-a-Long: Prince Merit the Mox

Deficiency: Deaf in Left ear and Right ear is highly sensitive
Fingernail Color: Preferably Black but sometimes Gold
Outside Attire: Black overcoat that covers his mouth and drapes down to his black boots. His Overcoat has many pockets about the depth of a jelly jar which Merit uses to store things that he has collected over the course of traveling with Mercutio.
Inside Attire: Red and Black male kimono that is made of silk and has a run on the right side from when Merit usually climbs his arm to rest on his shoulder.
Jewelry: Diamond earring in his right ear to mark the one that is sensitive and gold ring on his left hand ring finger that his mother gave him when he was young, he recently got it refitted and placed a diamond inside with the words ‘Learn from the past for one is bound to repeat it.’
Deadly Sin: Sloth

Annoying Trait: Perfectionist

Contradictory Trait: Impatient

Soul-Link: Merit and Mercutio are soul joined therefore 10% of the damage dealt to Mercutio goes to Merit and vice versa. Kiyoshi soul joined Merit to his son as to be a guardian to the young tyke and aid Mercutio where he is weakest; his ears.
Weapon(s): Kitsune Blade and a Chained Gauntlet on his left hand that when forced portrays ten metal chains that move faster than human eye and the target thinks he sees 1000 chains. This attack is rare considering that it drains almost all of Mercutio’s energy and makes him immobilized for up to an hour. He also carries a small knife in his ankle pouch for emergencies.

Parents: Kiyoshi Mitzurugi and Rieo Jira

Spoken Languages: Mostly Japanese But Mainly English

Famous Quote: “The Toughest Battle is Fought Within”

Dislikes: Anything that is cynical and evil.

Secret Dislikes: Himself, Conceded Individuals

Greatest Fear: His Greatest fear is that he is inadequate and will not measure up to what his father was. He always strives to be better than himself and takes with him the lessons that he learns on his journeys.
Personality Toward Nature: He grew up in a Nature Oriented Family and grew to appreciate it and its aspects. Because his father was a Mage he taught Mercutio to use natures elements as a beginning tool. Mercutio can almost always be found sleeping under an Oak Tree. It was where he was raised and its actually his favorite tree because it’s very strong and can live up to 200 years. Infact his favorite tree is known as the Northern Red Oak Tree. The ironic part about him loving Oak trees is that he hates Acorns but Merit always stashes them away in Mercutio’s many pockets.

Personality Towards Himself: Mercutio rarely talks about himself to anyone because secretly he dislikes himself and constantly tries to better himself to suit other peoples needs. He rarely makes a decision for himself and because of this usually ends up in a bad situation or being taken advantage of.

Personality Towards Woman: Mercutio both loves and respects women and calls them goddess. He believes that they are the purity of the world and they possess the great power of compassion and reason and the gift of life. His weakness is however that he always get taken advantage of by woman.

Personality Towards Men: He bows humbly to men however secretly he is indeed intimidated by them because he feels that he has more of a connection to females than males and thinks that males have too much of a competitive outlook on life. He is not as aggressive as he may appear to be and he rarely picks fights just for personal gain. Men intrigue him however because he likes to test their ego considering that some males egos are bigger than others.

Personality Towards Children: Mercutio actually envies children and their innocence he holds dear. Having lost his innocence long ago and never gotten to fully experience what being a child was like he often finds himself with or followed closely by a group of children. He teaches them to respect nature and its wonders and in turn they bring him the happiness that he never had as a child. He often paints pictures of women and children together secretly hoping that one day he would have a wife and child of his own.

Highlord Status: Mercutio does not have a rank among people. Instead his tag-a-long Merit addresses him as Highlord because of his mothers status among Vampires and his respect for all things great both big and small. Merit looks to Mercutio as a King of some sort because of his generosity and humbleness.

General Status: Mercutio actually saved a maiden while on one of his journeys he was actually lost and happened to run into her as he was trying to find his way back to civilization she helped him and in turn he gave her a rose as a thank you. She introduced him to her father who commended his respect for his daughter and treated her like the princess that she was. Her father then commemorated him and addressed him as General Mercutio for his selflessness.

Family Biography: Kiyoshi was a great Mage and always taught his son to be humble and have respect for nature and women and to love children for they are the Goddess greatest gift. Kiyoshi was known as the Forest Guardian, the protector of all life and the giver or all things great. He fell in love with the Queen Vampire and she bore him a child by the name of Mercutio. They were very much in love and he loved her more than life itself and in turn she loved him more than the blood she craved. They moved to a cottage so that Kiyoshi could be closer to the forest which he swore to protect and out of sight of watching Mages who hated Vampires and called them killers of the night. During these times Mages were the dictators of law, what they said went and no one dared to challenge them. Because of their Tyranny and misconduct they were feared and hated among most other races and species. So seeing a mage and a vampire together and with a child of mixed blood was a disgrace to them. So if the Mages found them it could mean death for Mercutio and a public burning for his mother. Kiyoshi was not about to let this happen, he placed a barrier around the cottage and the family continued to live life as they were.

As the years passed Kiyoshi’s power weakened and because of this the barrier he put up slowly got weaker and as his power dwindled his family became more exposed to the outside world and its elements. Mercutio was about ten years old when the incident occurred. He had Merit at his side resting on his shoulder and the family noticed that the villages around their cottage had all fall to fire, man-made fire. There was chaos and screams heard for miles and Mercutio was witness to this awful tragic incident. Suddenly a Mage spotted Mercutio with his Mother and in a blind rage shot at her. Mercutio was standing next to him when the gun had fired. It was next to his left ear and all he heard was ringing. He was disoriented and staggered about as he saw his mother fall to the ground. He could not yell and his body shake with fear. His father Kiyoshi had gone to collect materials for the small cottage in the woods. Mercutio looked up and there was the Mage who had fired at his mother. The man was tall about six feet and he had a sinister grin on his face like he took pleasure in firing at another lesser being. Like he was the world’s eradicator.

Now to post the Female:

Name: Winry Seduction

Full Name: Winry Saloma Seduction

Nickname: Seduction

Height: 5'6

Weight: 119lbs

Body Build: Long legs, Big Bust, Round bottom

Birthday: November 19

Birthplace: Baltimore Maryland

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Chinese Zodiac: Snake

Skin Color: Light-Skinned to Tan

Eye Color: Gold Eyes

Favorite Color: Purple and Black

Favorite Food: Orange Chicken and Lo Mein

Favorite Sexual Position: Doggy-Style

Favorite Sleep Area: Her Office

Hair color: Black

Deadly Vice: Alcohol

Drink of Choice: Johnny Walker Red

Alcoholic Brand Most Preferred Johnny Walker Black

Deadly Sin: Lust

Decent: Human

Noticeable Characteristics: Earrings that sparkle unusually bright and a blood Garnet Necklace

Biography

A dominate female with the heart of a lion, and the body of a Goddess or at least a really fine stripper. She can be dominate or submissive if swayed by the right person. She is the Head Honcho of a Club called Temptation [guildportal.com] and she wants to be treated as such. Because she keeps a low profile, anything that is to know about her is pretty much whispered among the club-members and the attendees. She wants everyone or anyone that is someone and attends her club to know that she reigns supreme.
Seduction was born and raised in Baltimore Maryland and because of the hard life that she was tossed she basically took a oath to be better than the streets that she came from. Because of her perserverance and determination she went to college and ineveatabally started her own buisness. It was small and a little over run but she managed to get by.

When she went to visit Japan she saw all the entrepreneurship and she wanted to start from scratch with her own business. She wanted to create a place where people could both be themselves and be wild at the same time. A place where the working classmen was not judged by his status in life or how much money was in his pocket but by his charm and witty ability. A place where people can get away from the hustle and bustle of the outside world and come into Paradise.

She started her journey by looking at the morning schedule. There were few people woke at the crack of dawn and those that were seemed pissed at the sun. "This wont do..." She said as she walked the streets of downtown Tokyo. Then came the afternoon, more people, but lunch breaks and cell phone drama were everywhere and it seemed people were still frustrated at the hassle of getting off work. Afternoon traffic was clustered as well. Rumors start to spread that they also seemed to talk about wanting a place where they'd love to hang out and be themselves around others.

Finally came the night! The streets were almost empty and the lights were ablaze with collages of colors and showcases. The sidewalks were teeming with life. People just seemed more friendly at night. The women were more open and flirty as well. Luring the men in with the gifts that mother nature blessed them with. It was like the men were under a spell... lusting and needed and the women were leading them into a paradise for on night into extasy into... Temptation. She had gathered all the information she needed. with this she ran home and begun her development on Temptation.

Seduction's addiction to alcohol began with her late husband Clarence. He would drink and later on physically abuse her. No matter her efforts she could not get him to change. Ultimately this lead to years of physical abuse and mental strain on both her self esteem and her relationship to him. He was a good man but he lost his job and as he sank deeper into depression seemingly just as her career was flourishing. He took this as a jab at not only his manhood but it turn the tables on her being the breadwinner and him being the backseat driver of her new Rolls Royce car. Because of his mistakes, his past and the way he treated her she has never fallen in love since his death and she is sure that she never will. Now she is haunted with his memory and in turn drinks his favorite brand of whiskey. She sees the world as a very bleak place and in turn is very materialistic and seemingly nothing can make her happy but money.

and the rest... as they say is history

If you would like to read the entire Bio for Winry I will post the link Winry Seduction

Highlord General Mercutio

My rules are as follows:

Recommended Post Length: I expect at least a paragraph 5-6 Sentences. I feed off of my partner so the more effort you put in I will match those efforts to the best of my abilities.

IM Settings: Personally I do not do Instant Messages because I like to go back and read what I have written to either make it better or to use as a reference for other role-plays that I am in. So please do not ask me for an IM because I do not have one.

Groups: If we are to RP send me the Group link and I will join and RP with you. That is the best way to get a fantastic Role-Play out of me. I will give those my best efforts and all my time.

PMs:***UPDATE I do not do RP's in PM's anymore simply because I am getting way too many RP's to keep up with them all in PM so please do not be upset when I ask you to make a thread.
I do RP in PMs I have a folder for them so that they won't get lost. I will make one for you if RP is serious enough that it deserves a folder.

E-mail: You can contact me via E-mail if you have a really good story driven role play that you will like me to be apart of. However, do not add me and not tell me about it. Please have a subject in the letter and you can title it either RP or F-list. My e-mail is yoshie13189@gmail.com if I am not busy at the time I will contact you.

Rules: I do not have many as I am not an uptight person and will understand if you do not wish to continue to RP for any reason. I do colored Out Of Characters because I figure I don't want to be confused with whats real and what's not. No God modding I will ignore you as usual and my characters do not fight so this should not happen. If a life issue has come up I will contact my mates and maters about my absence it's probably my cat dying of a hairball again anyway.

Smut: I cannot stress this enough, I am not the type of person that will turn smut away but I am looking for story-driven role-plays and not just pure meet, greet and have sex because after that is said and done then you leave and the RP is over. I am looking for a long term Role play that has creative and as much enthusiasm in it as I have in me. As I said I will give what you give me so if I see too many one lines or two lines and not a whole complete thought process then I will send you a message about the death of our role-play.

Money: Not a huge issue but sometimes on other sites flamers would say I was rich beyond my means. No not at all! My character is almost thirty! She has accumulated the money over time and she is the founder and manager of her own establishment so a little splurging on her part is natural and normal.

Winry Seduction

34998.jpg

34997.jpg

194090.jpg

194091.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom