Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lesbian/Futa Orgy RP

Lycan

Banned
Banished
Pitch:

An infinite group of stimulated female students at an all-girls highschool retire to the locker-room after a prolonged period of strenuous activities --
these can include swimming, sports, strength training, exercise or even something as much as yoga and may all effect the gameplay (ie. how lubricated you are [sweat, water], what your apparel is, etc.) --
The girls are met with wonder when they suspect their new classmate is a hermaphrodite after catching a glimpse of what appeared to be her penis before quickly concealing the area with a towel. This leads some of the bolder classmates to further investigate the matter as they confront the new student and after revealing her secret, pursue the girl with full force, taking advantage of her abnormal physical attributes.
As much as the student struggles, she can't help but enjoy the ecstatic pleasure all too much as one by one the other girls begin to service their own needs by the new girl's well-endowed member. What follows is just an all-girl, lesbian orgy taking place within the steamy, moist, slippery locker-room.
You may take advantage of the new student and express your lust amidst the heat of all the other girls; with toys and the showering essentials available within the lockers, they pose a difference between your choice of a good fuck and a nice lather.

Now, before I put up the profile thread, I would first like to see if I can get at least two people to participate in this. There's no pressure, just plain all-girl SMUT; you come in whenever you want and just have fun! ;)

Please let me know what you all think.

RE: Lesbian Orgy RP

I'm glad you're interested. A full RP outline with a profile template, rules and regulations will be constructed soon. :)

RE: Lesbian OPEN Orgy RP

If you're okay with futanari as well, I'll hold you by your word. ;)

Back
Top Bottom