Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Force Fun (F/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slashed007

Interesting RP’s

I am Extremely Submissive and have Quite a few Kinks

It’s a Foreign Affair
Selena did have many friends therefore she goes on chat sites a lot to at least talk with some form of human. So one day Selena logs on to her computer and begins to chat when she gets a message from this guy who begins to tell her how lovely she is. He also begins to ask her where she lives and all that odd stuff, like a normal worried American, Selena begins to tell the Stanger she was chatting witht that it she felt unsafe talking to him. Selena logged off quickly despite the protest, in a few days on her way home Selena was seized. She dragged to the white house by secret service apparently that man she chatted with online was the king of some foreign nation and threatened the United States if they didn’t hand Selena over to the angry king.

So that’s what the RP is about a king stealing a girl from America

Just a Smart Bad Boy
Autumn a very smart girl, who preferred to follow the rules of the boarding school she attended. She hated confrontation and made she her uniform was always perfect. She was also always on time, but unfortunately she had to use the back staircase in order to get to one of her classes. The back stair case was home to all the “Bad” kids of the boarding school. What was even more unfortunate was autumn bully whom seemed to wait for autumn to use the staircase every day. He was a smart bad boy, everyone thought he was a fuck up when really he was genius, and he never had to read a day in his life but knew everything. The man refused to attended class and would constantly harass Autumn, it seemed that no matter what time, no matter what she was doing, her bully would stop whatever he was doing and focus all his attention just on her. He lived to make her feel intimidated.

Band of Hell
A good looking man from a band sings about very dark taboo things such as slaves, and other things, and the lead singer whom practice everything he preaches in his songs moves across from Rose. Rose a beautiful gentle woman, whom is too busy to listen to the intense music doesn’t realize the dangerous man whom now just moved into the neighborhood. One day while rose was out strolling her dog she meets this new neighbor only to be scared stiff be a threat he makes to rose! Will he actually go through with his evil plans?

The Wild, Wild, West
A powerful man whom owns most of the western town in which Lee lives, is desperate for the one piece of land she just happened to inherit. Lee is a lonely yet beautiful women and is not prepared for the dirty persuasion methods of the western man. However, she refuses to give up her precious land in which the powerful man lust after(he owns most of the town already). He was clearly not happy with Lee’s choice to be defiant and for the 20th time reject the money he offered her. So he sent his minions down to her estate to steal her away and bring her to him. He was ready to convince Lee to Sell No matter what.

Kinks:
Anal Virginity, Vaginal Virginity, Innocent Characters(me), Disciple/Punishment, Giving Oral, Receiving Oral, Force, Non Consensual Scenes, Leash/Collar, Blackmail/Coercion, Gagging, Hair Pulling, Kidnapping, Light Bondage, Pleasure Control, Receiving Anal, Sexual Pain, Very Experiences Partners, Fear, Dominant Partners.

Most would just be content with identifying themselves as subs. But you label yourself as "Extremely Submissive". That's quite a statement if you ask me, or you don't understand what you just said.
A question - would you just let anyone take advantage of that fact, or have you got some spunk in you?

Use this gif as reference, would you let anyone become your master? Because that's what you're looking for hm?
Linky (SFW)

Wreckles said:
Most would just be content with identifying themselves as subs. But you label yourself as "Extremely Submissive". That's quite a statement if you ask me, or you don't understand what you just said.

Ha, I have roleplayed multiple pairings with Slashed007 and she can be Extremely Submissive especially if she likes her partner.

So anyway I recommend Slashed007 as a rp partner :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom