Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistress Blackwidow is looking for some new toys (fxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp a major craving of mine and more free time has finally forced me to post up a request page. I have other things I'm into but until I'm really dying to play those out, I'll just keep it at this. For those of you I'm playing with currently, I'll respect what we had before, don't expect my tastes to changes for those (unless you want to ;) ) I should have much more time, so exepct replies soon or give me a poke to wake me up.

First a little bit about me. I'll go by blackwidow, maybe you'll earn the privilege of my more common screenname. I'm a lesbian and am only into fxf roleplaying. I'm also a huge nerd, playing videogames, tabletop games, and general nerding, I normally play fandoms too, but that's not what I'm looking for, for that see below. I can't say this enough and i feel like a typing broken record so much, I am only looking for women, if your not but think you can play one good enough then just don't tell me. To make sure you read this closely, tell me your favorite color when you PM me to respond to the request.

-The actual request-

Now for what I'm looking for due to my new mood, normally sub I'm feeling ultra dominant. I'm looking for a pet to roleplay some BDSM via IM. I'm choosing IM only for this one because I want to have the chance to come home from work, with a nice little pet waiting for me. I normally accept PM's but this is an exception... I want you! Also I'm hoping to get more then one worthy plaything, and maybe have a chance at the both of you. I've wanting to play something much rougher then my usual. If you behave, I may reward you with the privilege of worshiping me as your goddess, as you lick my boots. Misbehave and I may have to chain you and gag you and tease you to death until you finally beg enough.

I'd like to play via MSN, while I have other IM's this is by far the best cause if I'm on, I'm logged onto msn. Because I have enough trouble with spam, shoot me a PM if you want you think your worthy. While this is going to be via IM I want literacy, if you PM me a sentence and half the words are misspelled, don't expect to be picked. I can understand misspelling, and I'm not a grammar nazi, but I want some basics. Also details details details! The more the merrier, images are a plus but I don't require them.

My rabbithole is on my profile, but that's my usual kinks, this is an exception so I'm going to list them, any requests not mentioned here just ask.

Kink List for This Rp, not everything but some ideas
  • Yuri (if that wasn't obvious, I do not play futas)
  • Breastplay
  • Latex
  • Slutty clothing
  • Corsets/Garter
  • Sub and Dom play
  • Humiliation
  • Stripteasing
  • I want to see you squirm
  • Bondage, expect to be tied up
  • Spanking
  • Dirty Talking
  • Gags
  • Piercings
  • Crops
Some Images to give you an idea as to what's been stuck in my head
-I have more... but I'll save those for later

Do not request these
  • Extreme gore and blood play
  • Bathroom play
  • Bestiality
  • Furry
  • Death
  • Incest
  • Loli

Well this looks really interesting, and I'm super submissive. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to post here, because this is my first time using Blue Moon, but I really hope you pick me. I can assure you, I will be a very good pet. And you said to post favorite color, so green.

Hello Mistress. I would love to be your slave. May I have the privilege? My favorite color is purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom