Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Some Smutty Roleplays! (MxF)(MxFxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Requiem

Planetoid
Hi, BlueMoon. I am new to the site, but, rest assured, not new to adult roleplaying. I've been at it for quite a few years now, but I know I'm still not the best.

Some facts about me:
  • I post around one to a couple of paragraphs per response, so I hope that can suffice. :D
  • I'm a very open individual, so any kinks or ideas you'd like to throw in are welcome.
  • I am a college student, so my hours will vary. Just a forewarning!
  • I am also used to playing the more submissive character in the roleplay, but that's not to say that I can be dominant. It just takes some convincing. :D
  • For those of you who would like to IM, my various identities are in my profile. ^^

Now, on to some of the more important things.

On's:
  • Sexy talk, dirty talk
  • Smutty plots (I can also do some romantic stuff :))
  • Sexy clothing
  • Sexual cosplaying
  • A character 'owning' mine
  • Collaboration on plots and characters
  • Being sub
  • Incest
  • Sexy underthings (on the girl, of course ;))
  • Those underthings being used to please my character (pantyjob, anyone? ;D)
  • Bondage

Maybe's
  • Being dom
  • Romantic plots
  • A foot fetish? I've been wanting to possibly explore this.
  • Something public, like your character giving mine a blowjob while he is sitting at his desk working

Off's
  • Pregnancy
  • Death
  • Things that should stay in the toilet
  • Being forced into plots

Some pairing ideas
  • TeacherxStudent (I don't mind who's who)
  • FriendxFriend
  • BoyfriendxGirlfriendxGirlfriend's twin sister (This scene would be fun. ;D)
  • BrotherxSister
  • BossxEmployee

Some plot ideas
  • I've sort of been interested in the idea of my character getting used. Like, possibly, he's been alone most of his life, but recently a girl has been friendly with him who only wants to use him to please her, taking his virginity in the process. I know it doesn't sound like much, but we can expand on it.
  • Something with succubi? I've been craving something with someone like Morrigan (from Darkstalkers) since I've been playing UMVC3. lol
  • Something sneaky, like being on the school grounds and getting wild. Maybe teacherxstudent or studentxstudent.
  • I like the idea of my character being forced into sex with the female character. Maybe they've been dating for a while, but he just doesn't want to go that far. So she takes it from him and makes him enjoy it.

Just PM, post here, or IM me if anyone would like to set something up! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom