Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for female for long term plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyRP

Planetoid
Howdy! I'm looking for a woman for a plot idea I've had. First, I'm looking for someone with reasonably good spelling and grammar. I'm not an english major, and am far from perfect, but if your standard post has half a dozen obvious spelling errors in it, please don't reply. I'm also looking for someone to send a decent amount per reply. What is a decent amount you ask? Well, it depends. Sometimes a simple paragraph seems to fit the mood and pace of the scene, sometimes a few paragraphs. Unless we're doing IM's however, one or two sentences are never an appropriate amount.

If you're still with me, YAY! A little about myself now, that's relevant to my idea. I'm a nice guy. My characters are, to an extent, nice guys. Even when I play one who's a rapist or bastard, I can't help but have that niceness seep in to some extent. I'd like to stretch my boundaries, and improve my roleplaying abilities by playing a real bad guy. Someone who has no qualms about killing off his victim/plaything if she gives him any cause to. Not a bloodthirsty beast though. I'm thinking more of a sociopath (or maybe psychopath, I never get those straight.) Sort of like Dexter. No real empathy or morals, but he has his rules.

I'd like a partner willing to help me stretch myself. Someone who'll play a character who won't buckle right off the bat. Someone who'll remember if rule is given by my character, and disobeys because her character is being stubborn, not because they just forgot. That said, let me give you the plot.

My character is a very rich man. A billionaire. He doesn't have anyone really close to him, but those that know him think he's a nice guy. In truth, it's all an act. He views humanity as beneath him. He's decided, however, that he wants someone in his life. Both to satisfy his physical needs, and to keep up his facade of normalcy. To that end, he's had constructed a very special, very elaborate basement of sorts.

He did as much of the work himself as he could, and those jobs that needed contracting out, he gave to multiple companies at different times. The room is completely sealed and escape proof. It's controlled and monitored from upstairs in a special room in his mansion. Air, water, comforts, basic necessities. All are controlled by him. When he finally chooses a victim/future companion, they won't be leaving the room until their either dead, or completely molded into the perfect accessory to his life. Devoted wife in public, totally dependent slave/pet in private.

This goal would be achieved less through physical beatings or torture, and more through psychological affects, and training. Obedience gets "rewards" such as food, water, light, etc.. Disobedience causes minor things such sleep, toilet, air etc... to be taken away.

If you're interested, send me a PM. As possible victims, I'm thinking:

A blonde heiress. Beautiful, bitchy, spoiled. Always catered to. He captures her in a way that means her disappearance won't cause a stir. She's never given into any man, from her father on up. They exist to pamper and cater to her. How long will it take her to realize she's going to be serving one special man the rest of her life, however long that may be.

The devout daughter of a televangical christian. She was raised to be a good girl. Strong in faith, and willing to endure anything for her God. How long will her faith keep her strong enough to resist? Will she resist until death?

I would love to join you on this amazing adventure, This plot is totally up my sleeve, I love to play this character. I'd prefer to do this in a PM so it can be developed with the right with the details that it needs.

playingwithfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom