Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adultery/affair/cheating in general RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there.

I'm seeking exactly what the title suggests. I've grown tired of adjusting my kinks to other people and would enjoy roleplaying a theme I've been into for a long time.

I'm comfortable playing any number of pairings. Wife/husband or boyfriend/girlfriend are stock but also the most realistic. I prefer to play with characters around the same age or with your character slightly older or younger than mine. I am not looking for non-legal ageplay, thanks.

Plot wise I can go any direction. I'm looking more for creativity during sex scenes than plot creativity. I'm looking for a lot of build up, hardcore sex, and some plot - NOT - mostly plot and some smut. I'd prefer to outline details of the story with my partner over AIM. Organically coming up with something that suits both people's tastes is preferable to me coming up with something random right now.

I understand my description thus-far has been vague; I'm mostly looking for interesting, articulate partners who want to explore similar subjects.

You can contact me by PM, or by email at epplewhiffle2@gmail.com I have both AIM and YIM but I'm rarely on.

Here's a list of my specific kinks: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aiden%20%28---%29

Finally some blah blah blah list information. Please read!
-Be a " inreal life" female. This is important to me to please respect it.
-I typically type between three to seven sentences but am flexible. I am capable of changing pace mid RP.
-If you want to RP with me but don't share my exact likes, shoot me a message anyway. It's possible we can work something out. I'm not going to hold anyone to overly rigid standards.
-I MUCH prefer RPing in first person. I know I'm in the minority, but it makes me feel it more realistically. If you're REALLY good AND convincing I'll do 3rd but I have less practice writing in that form.
-I'm not a grammar or spelling Nazi by any means. I'm certainly not perfect!
-OOC chat is nice but not required. I will never ask you for any personal information, try to cam you, call you, or get your pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom