Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Witch's Brew - Hogsdale's Coffee & Tea Shop

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
scqe6t.jpg

THE WITCH'S BREW - HOGSDALE'S COFFEE & TEA SHOP
Location: Hogsdale, East of Hogwarts Secondary, Northwest Side Of Town

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform and robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Professor Magnus

Lorelai felt her heart suddenly stop as her blood began to run icy cold within her veins. Had she heard Professor Magnus correctly? Had Riddle and LeStrange truly found a way to procreate all these years later, even in death? And what was more, keep the child secret? The very idea made a shiver run along her spine. Of course, she couldn't fault the child. It wasn't her fault who her parents were or what they'd done all those years ago. Surely she had to be different. If Professor Magnus believed in her and was willing to help her, there had to be something there. She trusted his judgment and valued his opinions very highly. Besides, she had to believe there was good in her, that she could break the cycle, the legacy. Maybe she needed someone who believed in her, just maybe...

"The poor girl," Lori whispered as she settled deeper into her seat, trying her best not to look disturbed. Of course, she knew she must, but at the same time, she hoped the genuine concern she felt shone through as well. Licking her lips, she turned her gaze to Professor Magnus' hand which was now touching her arm. The weight and warmth of it was nice somehow, reassuring as it rested against her. She gave him a nod. "If you need me to help, Alice too as I'm sure she would. I'm at your service, Professor. I'll do whatever you need and help however I can. I promise you that. I can handle it along with my internship, I am certain."

Lori smiled at Professor Magnus, her eyes expressive as she reached for a menu with her free hand. She glanced at the parchment, he eyes immediately drawn to the list of delightful sweets the cafe had to offer. Biting on her lip and letting out a tiny sigh she put the menu aside knowing full well she wouldn't order a single sweet. She hated how she looked and refused to make things worse by indulging in too many sweets. Instead, she'd drink a strawberry infused tea. Strawberries were her favorite fruit and thus a strawberry tea was the perfect substitute.

"Do you mind if I get a strawberry tea, Professor?" Lori then asked. "I do love strawberries," she said with a smile trying to lighten the mood just enough.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Blood Type: Full
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Broom: It was sent on ahead.
Attire: Professor's uniform with traveling cloak over it
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Lorelai

James smiled at Lorelai, nodding at her request. He always liked her, more so than she knew yet. And he was very happy about that, as he would share with her more and more what he was going to do for and with her to show her that love.

"You may have anything you want, Lorelai. I have no problem with that at all. Strawberries are a wonderful thing.. sweet just like you are."

When the waitress had come to take their order, he got a orange infused tea himself. He was pleased when the waitress went to prepare them immediately. They were the only ones there at that time, as many in Hogsdale were getting ready for the beginning of the school year. It would be a very interesting time, as all of the town really enjoyed having the students there. They made so much money, that all of the holidays they were still flush. He then spoke to her again, his eyes searching hers.

"I would really like it if we spent much more time together as well, Lorelai. I really like you a lot, and I want to get to know you even better than I already do."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai smiled at how kind and genuine Professor Magnus' words came across as he spoke. She could see it very clearly in his eyes that he meant every word as he looked at her just then and it made her tummy flutter a bit with nervousness and something else she couldn't quite explain. Somehow, he made her feel like she strangely mattered in the grand scheme of the world when she typically felt like nothing more than a quiet studious girl longing to be noticed by someone... anyone. But was always too shy to ever say so. She appreciated that he wanted her to feel accepted, that someone did indeed take notice of the person she was and tried to be. Whether he knew it or not, it meant something to her. And, whether he knew it or not, it mattered even more that it was him who took notice.

Her cheeks starting to burn a little, Lori nodded, "You flatter me, Professor, thank you." She paused a moment as she tried to keep control of the nervousness that tried to consume her in those moments. "I like you very much as well. I..." Her voice trailed a moment as worry began to set in. She suddenly wondered if she was allowing herself to be foolish in thinking that a professor, especially a handsome and well established one such as Professor Magnus. One held in such high standings in all the Magical World and... "I've always been an admirer of your dedication to your work both in your field and as an educator. It's rather impressive to say the least. All that you've done and..." Again, her voice trailed. Oh, she felt like such an idiot and immediately she felt her eyes begin to tear slightly.

At that, Lori reached for a napkin so she could dab at her eyes before Professor Magnus could hopefully realize her eyes were beginning to tear a bit. As she did, the sleeve of her robe slid up revealing her many scars along her arm. The moment she noticed what had happened, she pulled her arm back toward herself as if she'd burned herself on the flame of a candle.

Embarrassed, her past haunting her and feeling beyond humiliated, Lori looked down at her lap. "How could you possibly want to know me better, Professor?" she whispered. "I fear that I'll disappoint you and no longer be that prized student you can look back on fondly once I graduate from Secondary." She paused, her voice having been shaky. "I don't want you disappointed in me... not you."

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier

"There is nothing disappointing about you, Lorelai. I know a lot more about you than you think, and none of it disappoints me."

He took her hand, kissing it and just up her arm enough that he kissed on a few of the scars on her arm. He continued to smile as he slowly set his hand down with hers still in it on the table. He had moved closer to her in that moment, letting her know more that he was seriously interested in her more than just as a student. He was very careful as he placed his other hand on her thigh, being very discreet about it as the table had a long enough cloth on it so no one would see. The waitress then brought their cups, the warm teas having steam moving over them. She smiled at them both, setting two bottles of honey there for them.

"The red one is strawberry honey, and the deep orange is from orange blossoms.. for making the taste more intense."

She smiled, seeing much herself. She then left them, James smiling as he offered to help Lorelai with her honey if she wanted any.

"There are many sweet things that you and I can discuss...and they all pertain to you."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai's tummy tightened, tiny butterflies zipping about as her nerves began to grow. Surely Professor Magnus wasn't interested in her. Was he? The way he looked at her, his eyes so expressive as if they could see straight into her soul. It definitely gave off the impression that he might be. But that was impossible. Wasn't it?

Suddenly a tiny shiver ran along Lori's spine and she became very aware of Professor Magnus' hand holding hers, the one he'd just kissed moments ago. His other hand gently, and discreetly, touching her thigh. He moved closer to her, his body language suddenly so very clear. Just then she felt her breath catch and she had to stifle the gasp that threatened to escape her lips. This was a great risk he was taking and she knew it. Did he truly think her worth it? Did he?

Lori's eyes began to tear a little at the idea of being worth something to someone. Especially to someone like Professor Magnus, someone she held in such high regard. Someone she could only dream of catching the interest of... but somehow, she must have...

"I..." Lori stammered as she nodded that she would indeed like the strawberry honey added to her tea. "I... but..." Her cheeks were burning, she was flustered.

Never had Lori captured the interest of anyone before. Not in this way. It was strangely pleasant and so very new, yet she felt so very awkward. She wished she understood what it was about her that seemed to make Professor Magnus interested. Her past was dark, leaving her broken and fractured. But knowing him the way she did, she knew he wouldn't be so bold and persistent so lightly. He would've put thought into his decision before acting upon it. Even still, she needed to know why. Of all the women in the world, magical or not, he could've had his choice... but he chose her. Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan.

Trying to take a steady breath, her heart still racing, "Why me, Professor? I need to know... why me?"

As Lori asked her question, she didn't move away. Instead, she moved a bit closer though she didn't quite know why. It was as if her body was reacting to his gentle touch, letting her know that this was what it wanted and had wanted for a long time.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

James had heard that to Hogsdale at large, what happens at the school, and to do with school, stayed there. He smiled as he then leaned in and kissed Lorelai, taking his time as he did. It was a partially open mouth kiss, his hands still caressing her hand and thigh. He was allowing her the ability to react or respond, allowing her the comfortable option of also pulling back and away. That was the point, as he didn't want her feeling that he was demanding anything at all.

The waitress said nothing, rather she re-enforced the obscuring spell on the windows. This was a place of "business", and at times that "business" deserved to remain private between two adults. She had overheard some of what was said, and he understood partly why he had not answered her question just yet. She needed to know what those feelings really were, and not just verbal expressions of it. Men needed to show it through action, and she sighed looking at the man. He was taken.. just that the woman that had him didn't know it yet.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai looked at Professor Magnus with wide eyes and she could feel them just beginning to prickle with tears once again as he began to lean even closer to her once more. So many things began to run through her mind in those short moments as he shortened the space between them. So many... And as she watched it grow ever smaller, she could all but hear her heart pounding as the adrenaline within began to surge making her entire body shake like a leaf. Suddenly, however, his lips were upon hers. At first the contact was a mere brush of contact. So subtle, she almost wasn't sure of what was happening.

Then, out of the corner of Lori's eye, she noticed the waitress casting spells about them. Obscuring charms. She'd always been an observant witch, perhaps not so much when it came to reading the interest of others for her... but then, this was the first time anyone had seriously shown any positive interest in her outside of friendship. She'd always been a wallflower, unworthy of being noticed for anything more than a tutor or a target to bully...

Suddenly, Professor Magnus' lips began to shift a bit over Lori's. The touch was still gentle, but the purpose was clear and she could feel her own body starting to respond. Without even realizing it, she'd moved closer still, her one leg opening just slightly as if in invitation... how did it do that? Did she even know to do that? She felt a bit confused... yet she knew what she wanted... and she trusted this man with everything that he was.

Lori then closed her eyes, a single tear spilling from one of them as she did so. The feel of Professor Magnus' lips against hers felt so wonderful. Never had she expected it to feel so magical, so... just then, she realized her own lips were moving with his, responding and reacting. It made her skin tingle, her... oh, he was having more than one affect on her. It was all so new and she liked him. She really did and if she allowed herself to admit it, she had for a long while. She just never had even broached the thought and for several reasons.

Finally, when the kiss ended, Lori looked up in Professor Magnus' eyes. She blinked several times, but the kiss had indeed said it all. For whatever reason, he cared for her. When that had started for him, she had no idea, but he did now and from what she could tell, that wasn't going to be changing.

Breathless and still curious, Lori then whispered, "When?"

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"I have wanted to be with you for a long time.. about when I returned to lecturing after starting my position at Hogwarts Primary. I know I have known you longer, but of course it would have been wholly inappropriate to think of things with you so young. As for when I want you... I would not mind as soon as we leave here."

He was smiling, his hand sliding up her thigh. He pushed her skirt up, his fingers caressing her inner thigh as he did so. His eyes continued to stare into hers, sipping his tea where he had to slowly lick his lips with the tip. He smiled, noticing the fresh long stemmed cherries that were in a small bowl. He picked on up and placed it, stem and all, into his mouth. He slowly moved his mouth, not opening it for several minutes. When he did, he pushed the stem and pit out. He had used his tongue to tie two tight knots in the stem with the cherry pit snug between them and looped that way.

"Your tea is getting cold, Lori."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai could barely breathe as Professor Magnus spoke to her, telling her how long it had been since he'd longed for her. She couldn't believe it had been that long, since she'd practically been of age. Since she could first remember her own thoughts about him starting to consume her mind and dreams. But she'd always thought that was where they'd stay... as dreams. Never once did she think such things could ever become real, not with someone like Professor Magnus. He was distinguished, handsome, smart. He had his pick of anyone. Why he'd chosen her was still a mystery and one she'd hope to learn over time provided he'd give that to her.

Just then, Lori felt her cheeks burn hot. She'd never been an object of desire before, especially not for someone like Professor Magnus. His hand moved further up her thigh and when he told her he wanted her right away, she felt a sudden tingle start to run along her skin and settle deep in her core. At that, she bit down on her lower lip, nervousness and excitement washing over her along with a bit of fear. She looked into his eyes, trying to read him, wanting to be sure.

Suddenly, Professor Magnus reached for a cherry and placed the fruit, stem and all into his mouth. Fixed on his mouth, Lori just watched as he moved the muscles about it. She was in awe, her eyes unblinking as she watched. Her heart began to pound and without realizing it, her one leg spread just a bit wider. When he finally pulled the stem out, her breath caught and she let out a tiny gasp.

"Your tea is getting cold, Lori," Professor Magnus said.

Lori blushed deeply and looked down at her lap. Almost hesitantly, she reached for her teacup and brought it to her lips so that she could sip at the contents held within. The strawberry liquid tasted wonderful and she was glad she'd decided upon the tea she had. It had been the right choice for the moment.

"Where did you learn that?" Lori asked, her voice quiet, shy. She sipped a bit more at her tea and shifted a bit in her seat, moving just a bit closer to the one man she felt she could trust and definitely the one man she knew she admired. As she did so, she realized one other very interesting thing. He was the only man who made her feel safe.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"Actually, Lori... it is a talent. I have a lot of talents that I was born with that I will enjoy showing you, a number of them similar in source of said talents."

His fingers now caressing Lorelai's lovely sex under her skirt, James was now being more meaningful and direct in is flirtations and attentions. He was even closer to her, and he leaned closer so that he could start kissing and nibbling on her lovely neck. The place was romantic, but then there were many romantic spots like that. Out in the sound, there was Hogsmill Island, with its intensely sensual atmosphere, and there were two coves for both romantic and physical getaways. He moved his mouth to her ear, his words very calm but meaningful as he spoke softly to her.

"We are not expected at the Sorting, Lori... and there is the inn nearby. Unless you can think of anywhere else you want to go, I think that we should find even more private surroundings for ourselves...."

His fingers moved over her panties, stimulating her clit beneath them as he waited for her answer.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Lorelai could hardly breathe and she feared if she tried to talk her voice would either elude her or come out in a high pitched squeak. Biting down on her lower lip, she had to stifle the jolt that passed over her body as Professor Magnus began to touch her intimately, though he did so discreetly. Never before had a man touched her like that, with such purpose and desire, with such want and longing. Never before had a man touched her like that and actually not wish to frighten her or worse.

Lori blinked several times before finally nodding. She trusted Professor Magnus, her body already responding to him out of instinct - her body's instincts always having been overly cautious, sometime even to a fault.

"The inn is fine, Professor," Lori finally whispered when she dared to try and speak.

Lori was sure that Sam would know what had happened. He'd always been astute and observant and no doubt he'd fill Alice in on his thoughts in that regard. But she'd worry about that later. Right now she had this moment, one that would change the course of her life forever. She just hoped she was ready for that and what would come after. After all, when the dust settled afterward, would he still be there for her for the long haul? Still desiring her? Still caring for her? Still wanting her there with him despite everything? She hoped so and she believed so. She'd always trusted Professor Magnus, but this was indeed new territory and new level of trust. But for some reason she found herself daring to want to try. He'd occupied her thoughts and dreams for years as he did many of the girls at Hogwarts... he'd been the handsome professor all the girls ogled and sighed over. Yet... of all those girls, he went for her...

Just then, Lori gasped a little as Professor Magnus rubbed her clit just enough to make it swell with need, causing it to ache and throb. Her hips shifted slightly and she whimpered, her cheeks reddening with embarrassment.

"I think we should go there, Professor, please," Lori then added demurely, shyly. Everything she was feeling and experiencing was so new and she really wanted her first moments with him to be more private and intimate. She hoped he understood that as she looked at him, her eyes expressive as another tiny gasp passed over her lips and her panties suddenly became wet.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

James nodded, and as he continued fondling Lorelai as he was he finished his tea. He waited just long enough for her to finish hers, then he stopped in order to stand and help her up. He gestured to the waitress, who knew to put it on his account that he would handle himself later. He then took her hand and lead her outside of the Witch's Brew, smiling as he lead her straight to the Inn. He smiled and made polite conversation with the day manager, getting a room for the both of them. The rooms were very private, as he had used one when he was there for his own higher education for study nights away from the school so he knew he would have totally privacy.

Soon, he returned to her at the sofa he had sat her down in in the lobby and took her hand again. He soon was leading her to the stairs, and up to their room...

(Exit to The Hogsdale Inn)

Back
Top Bottom