Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fey's List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
This is where I plan to list any RP wants/needs and it will be perpetually a work in progress. It's going to start off short and simple, too. All of the below is subject to change because I'm still feeling my way around.

Here is my f-list.

About me:
  • I am female irl
  • I am open to all genders, male, female, or those outside the gender binary.
  • I always rp female (the only exception being a yaoi-based story in which case obviously I'd play male).
  • I am a para+ player. You will usually get at least 2 meaty paragraphs from me, if not more. I'd expect a matching length of post from you.
  • I'm English, with a high-level grasp of the language and I expect at least high school spelling, grammar and vocabulary from partners as we're all over 18. 'C U L8er' is not English.
  • I prefer to play on the forum or via PM. Don't ask me for messenger RPs.

What I'm Looking For Currently:
  • Futa/Shemale - I just have a hankering for one lover who fulfils both. That's not to say I'll turn away any other gender, so do ask!
  • Smut - I'm not going to pretend I'm here for in depth plot. I like story-driven-smut by which I mean there can be a story-line but it's really just an excuse for the smut. Smut being the focus.
  • Partners (IC) who are older than my character.
  • Romance is always a plus.
  • I wouldn't mind something along the lines of a zombie apocalypse survival sort of thing. This would be a longer-term plot line with less smut. I'd need a literate partner for this and possibly we'd both have to play several characters as well as sharing (godmodding) the zombie hordes between us.

I Wont (usually):
  • Play with characters who are under 18 (although I don't mind if my own character is younger).
  • Play with characters who are extremely innocent or virginal.
  • Play the dominant partner if there is one. (I can do switch/submissive and feisty, but not all-out-dominant).
  • Respond to requests for things I've already said 'no' to in this thread or on the f-list.
  • Play group RPs. I prefer 1x1.

Right! So if that all didn't put you off, please PM me or post here if you have an idea for an RP. I'm easily persuaded when it comes to smut <3

Fey~

EDIT: I don't intend to mix my RP life with my real life, so please don't ask how I look, what my real name is, am I really really female, where I live, etc. It creeps me out and puts me off and you will be ignored henceforth.

EDIT2: I'm most active at weekends. If you require a partner who posts fifty times every day then we won't suit ;)

Just a general observation here, take it as you wish, though it is meant to be helpful. But most people at least like to know what gender they are sending smut to or getting it from.

Fey Fateful said:
Hello,
This is where I plan to list any RP wants/needs and it will be perpetually a work in progress. It's going to start off short and simple, too. All of the below is subject to change because I'm still feeling my way around.

Here is my f-list.

About me:
  • I am open to all genders, male, female, or those outside the gender binary. I always play female (the only exception being a yaoi-based story in which case obviously I'd play male).
  • I am a para+ player. You will usually get at least 2 meaty paragraphs from me, if not more. I'd expect a matching length of post from you.
  • I'm English, with a high-level grasp of the language and I expect at least high school spelling, grammar and vocabulary from partners as we're all over 18. 'C U L8er' is not English.
  • I prefer to play on the forum or via PM. Don't ask me for messenger RPs.

What I'm Looking For Currently:
  • Futa/Shemale - I just have a hankering for one lover who fulfils both. That's not to say I'll turn away any other gender, so do ask!
  • Smut - I'm not going to pretend I'm here for in depth plot. I like story-driven-smut by which I mean there can be a story-line but it's really just an excuse for the smut. Smut being the focus.
  • Partners (IC) who are older than my character.
  • Romance is always a plus.
  • I wouldn't mind something along the lines of a zombie apocalypse survival sort of thing. This would be a longer-term plot line with less smut. I'd need a literate partner for this and possibly we'd both have to play several characters as well as sharing (godmodding) the zombie hordes between us.

I Wont (usually):
  • Play with characters who are under 18.
  • Play with characters who are extremely innocent or virginal.
  • Play the dominant partner if there is one. (I can do switch/submissive and feisty, but not all-out-dominant).
  • Respond to requests for things I've already said 'no' to in this thread or on the f-list.
  • Play group RPs. I prefer 1x1.

Right! So if that all didn't put you off, please PM me or post here if you have an idea for an RP. I'm easily persuaded when it comes to smut <3

Fey~

EDIT: I don't intend to mix my RP life with my real life, so please don't ask how I look, what my real name is, am I really female, where I live, etc. It creeps me out and puts me off and you will be ignored henceforth.

EDIT2: I'm most active at weekends. If you require a partner who posts fifty times every day then we won't suit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom