Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for femdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongTallTexan

Planetoid
As the title says, I'm looking for a woman to dominate over my character. I'm usually the more dominant type, but from time to time I like to changs things around. If you have any ideas that aren't on here, I'm more than happy to hear them.

Ex bf/ Ex gf- they got into a fight and he broke up with her. A few days later he comes crawling back to her and she decides to take him back only if he does what she says. He eagerly accepts not knowing what he's getting in to.

Step father/ step daughter- He married her mother and the mother ran off leaving her with him. One day she catches him going through her underwear drawer and decides to blackmail him. (Could also be step siblings or cousins)

Student/Professor- He's having trouble in one of his courses and asked if he can get extra credit or tutoring. She invites him over to her place with no intentions of teaching any academics.

Student/Teacher- He is a student who is constantly misbehaving in class and the teacher has finally had enough. She tells him to stay after class one day so she can teach him a lesson he won't soon forget.

If you're able/willing to play multiple characters, or i could do multiple characters. This one could go a couple different ways.

Best friends bf/ best friend- he cheats on his gf with her best friend/ roommate and the gf walks in them both naked and her spanking him. From there she could be the domme for both of them or they could both be dommes to him.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RE: In search of a domme

Student/Professor- He's having trouble in one of his courses and asked if he can get extra credit or tutoring. She invites him over to her place with no intentions of teaching any academics.

^^^^I'll do this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom