Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corridors - 2nd Floor

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
33nxk6p.jpg

CORRIDORS - SECOND FLOOR

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

Norah held onto Chadwick's hand, her heart pounding as they began to walk through the eerily quiet corridors. She wondered what everyone was doing down in the Great Hall. No doubt the games were well underway. Just then her tummy growled a bit. Biting down on her lip she stopped in her tracks. She hoped the sound hadn't been too loud.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

Chadwick held onto Norah's hand as they walked and when he heard her stomach growl and felt her stop he looked back at her, "C'mon we gotta keep moving nobody's around to hear ya don't worry" ,he told her with a comforting smile. He wasn't too worried about anyone catching them seeing they were all in the Great Hall and the elves wouldn't say anything.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.

Norah nodded feeling very stupid, her cheeks going red. Still holding onto Chadwick's hand, she allowed her feet to move once more along the cold, stone floors of the corridors. "Sorry," she whispered, her free hand touching her tummy. "Let's go. I'm ready." More determined than ever she followed him, knowing full well he was right and that he'd never let anything bad happen to her. Ever.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"No need to apologize just trust me ok" ,he said in response to Norah apologizing for stopping. He held her hand as he led her through the corridors, Chadwick continued to keep a close watch on things even if he had a reason for them wandering around he didn't want to have to stop and explain it to anyone. ""I think we're almost there, good thing too because I think my stomach wants to scream" ,he said giving Norah a smile.

(Exit to Kitchens)

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah stayed close to Chadwick, trusting him implicitly and following his lead. It wasn't long before they made it to the kitchens unseen.

(Exits to the Kitchens)

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah held tightly to Chadwick's hand as he led her quietly through the corridors of the castle and back toward the Room of Requirement. She knew with him leading the way, nothing bad would happen to either of them. He had everything under control and that made her feel both safe and protected.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

As he walked with Norah through the corridors he held her hand the whole way stroking her skin with his thumb, she made him feel so nice about himself with just a simple hold of his hand. He just wanted to hold her close again feel her body next to his while he looked into her pretty blue eyes.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah followed, noticing the subtle way in which Chadwick stroked her hand with his thumb. It made her smile inwardly and only added to the warmth she felt in having him nearby and leading the way. It wasn't long before she felt that wave of relief knowing that the Room of Requirement wasn't far off and that soon they'd be safe inside and away from potential prying eyes.

(Exits to the Room of Requirement - 2nd Floor)

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick too was relieved to know they were close to the room of requirement, knowing he'd be able to hold Norah in his arms again very soon made him happy. He continued to walk with her until they reached the entrance to the room, when they got there he waited for the door to appear which to him felt like forever.

(Exit to Room Of Requirement 2nd Floor)

Back
Top Bottom