Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogsdale Carriage Service Station

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
35d5d0o.jpg

HOGSDALE CARRIAGE SERVICE STATION
(Services as a taxi to/from Hogsdale and Hogwarts Secondary)

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform and robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone

Alice slowly entered the busy service station, other students already having gotten there well before herself. Letting out a tiny sigh, she knew it would be a bit of a wait before a carriage would be free for her to load up. But she also knew she'd have to put her name in for the 'wait'.

"We'll probably be here for a bit, Pip," Alice whispered to her cat, reaching in to give him a small pet as she got in the line in which to give her name for a carriage to help bring her things up to the castle.

After several minutes, Alice was finally able to give her name and was told it would probably be about 30 - 45 minutes before a carriage would be free to help bring her things up to the school. She gave a nod and proceeded to push her luggage cart aside so that those behind her could do the same as she'd just done. Letting out a tiny sigh, she walked around to where Pippen was and let the cat out of his carrier and took him into her arms. The orange and vanilla tabby couldn't have been happier and began to purr loudly.

"Well, aren't you happy," Alice laughed as she sat down on the edge of her cart. She gently placed Pippen in her lap and began to rub his belly making him purr and nuzzle her with great love and affection.

ne6m87.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/unsorted
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Standard Hogwarts Uniform
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Alice, anyone

Nicko walked into the carriage station unsure of what to do really and his cat who had been quiet for most of the trip was starting to get antsy being cooped up in a cage. Nicko stopped and looked into the cage after his cat Ryley whined loudly drawing attention to him.

"Ruhige Ryley wir sind fast da"! He said in a nervous tone looking around at the people staring.

He sighed and looked around. he wasn't normally one to walk up to a stranger and ask for help but at this point he needed to or he'd be left behind. Nicko swallowed hard and adjusted his tie before walking over to a young woman who had what looked to be a school uniform on.

"Excuse me....er....can you help me, I am new here and don't know exactly what to do I was only instructed on how to get here not what to do when I did get here" ,Nicko said quietly, he had an accent and it was noticeable but it wasn't so thick that people couldn't understand him. "My name is Nickolai" ,he continued. He held out his hand not wanting to be rude.

An eighteen year old girl, her light brown hair in a cut similar to Alice, moved closer. She felt very out of place, a sure indication she was not from around there. She was obviously a First Year for the University, but she kind of held back for a minute. She took a breath and moved forward, her American accent showing just how out of place she must have felt. She was holding a calico cat, whom she stroked very softly as she spoke.

"Um.. hi... My name is Ashely,.. I am also new here.."

She carefully extended her hand, hoping it wasn't too forward. She looked at Alice, her eyes telling her she was so not used to England alone, let alone knowing what she was supposed to be getting her way around yet.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Talking to Nicko, Ashley (NPC)

Alice petted Pippen a bit more before reaching for the letter she'd received from Sam once more. She'd pulled it out from her robe pocket and read it over line by line and smiled. Once again she felt her heart skip a beat before it began to race beneath her breast. A part of her wondered if her fancy was playing with both her heart and her head. But she desperately hoped it wasn't. Smiling a little, she let out a tiny sigh and felt a surge of happy anxiety course through her veins at the thought of seeing him in just a matter of hours.

Suddenly, Alice's reverie was interrupted. An accented voice, male, woke her from her daydream and snapped her back to reality. Back to Hogsdale and the wait for a carriage to bring her and her things up to the school.

"Oh, hello," Alice answered reaching her hand out in return. "Pleased to meet you, Nickolai. My name is Alice." She glanced over the young man's attire and was quickly able to tell he was a student of Hogwarts Secondary. A first year. "Heading up to the castle?" she added, though more of a statement than an actual question. Smiling warmly, her cheeks tinging pink as her shyness blossomed through, she nodded in understanding. "Then you are in the right place."

Just then another obvious student, female, approached both Alice and Nickolai. She looked just as lost and confused. Alice sympathized with both first years. Being a muggle-born especially, she knew how hard it could be to transition into a new place since she had to not just do that, but transition into an entirely new world.

"Hi, Ashley," Alice then said turning from Nickolai so as to make the new girl feel welcome. She shook her hand and gave her a reassuring smile. "This is Nickolai, we're both heading up to Hogwarts Secondary. If you are as well, you may join us in waiting. A carriage should be here shortly and I've already placed my name on the wait list. There should be room enough for both of you in my carriage if you'd like to travel up with me."

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin (NPC)
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Travel cloak over basic Hogwarts uniform
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Alice, Nicko

Ashley smiles warmly, very pleased that she could stay close to both Alice and Nickolai. She was really nervous, as she was not used to Uni life. At eighteen, she was new to it all, and she was very concerned with all that was going to be expected. She knew that some things were going to be very similar to the Primary, as her school back home was similar to Hogwarts Primary, but more in a private school way. She was very pleased that she would get to know an older and more experienced student, and she was already in awe of Alice. She could tell she had to at least be a Fourth year, and she really was hoping she would get into a good house. She was about to say something to her in gratitude when she caught sight of a very handsome older student walking toward them.

"Wow.. if both Nickolai and that hunk are common examples of the guys here.. I am so going to enjoy my college career here."

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Blood Type: Full
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor travel uniform
Travel: From home to the Station, arriving
Tagging: Anyone, especially Lorelai

Samuel was coming slowly closer, smiling as he did. He was very eager to see Alice, as he wanted to have time alone with her to discuss what had been in his note to her. He was walking slowly, not realizing that the blond first year that was standing close to Alice was almost drooling but able to hide it just barely. He was soon there, very pleased so that he was able to introduce himself to the two First Years that were there.

"Samuel Anderson. Sixth Year. Gryffindor. I am very glad to see all first years, What are your names, If I may ask?"

He smiled, eager to get to know anyone that Alice was happy to be around.

ne6m87.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Tagging:Alice, Ashley, Sam

Nickolai's nerves quickly went away when Alice reached her hand out in return and shook his hand. A sigh of relief escaped his lips and a kind smile came across his face. "Yes I am going to the castle, I am new" ,Nickolai said in response to Alice's question. He looked over when he heard Ashley introduce herself and reached his hand out to shake hers when Alice introduced him. "Pleased to meet you" ,he said with a smile.

When Alice mentioned sharing a carriage Nickolai thought it a great idea seeing both him and Ashley were new it would be a lot easier for both of them to go with someone who knew their way around. "That would be great and would help a lot as long as you don't mind of course" ,Nickolai said in response to Alice's offer. He stood and waited with the two Nicko was relatively quiet for the most part until a man came over and introduced himself and then asked what their names were. "My name is Nickolai Dominique I am a student from Germany it is nice to be here and I can not wait to see the school" ,Nicko said in response to Sam.

1em8le.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Tagging:Anyone

Riku walked into the busy carriage station and remembered what the young man on the train had told her to do when she got there. She walked over to the ticket booth and purchased a ticket to get on one of the carriages up to the castle. The line was decently long but it wasn't as bad as she expected. After she purchased her ticket she made her way over to where she would be catching the carriage. Riku stood quietly and watched her surroundings, the place was full of people mainly students from what she could tell.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Talking to Sam, Nicko, Ashley (NPC)

Alice bit down on her lip when Ashley addressed Sam, but she quickly shrugged it off as he approached. It was nice to see him and she hadn't expected to see him until later at the castle. Given that she stayed with muggles over the summer holidays, she tended to travel via muggle means while he used more magical methods of travel. Typically it meant they didn't usually cross paths until closer to the Sorting Ceremony each year when school began and the fact that he'd come looking for her...

It made Alice's heart beat erratically... and hopefully...

"Hi Sam," Alice said softly as she watched the Gryffindor introduce himself to the new first years she'd just been acquainting herself with. "We'll be heading up to Secondary very shortly. I put my name in and got a ticket and a carriage should be ready soon for us. There's room for one more passenger, if you'd like to join us." She looked down at her feet as she finished speaking knowing that his luggage was already up at the castle and he'd merely be tagging along for no real reason... or would he...? Oh, she hoped he'd join them.

Looking back up at Sam, Alice gave him a smile. Just then she heard the carriage driver call her name. The carriage was ready for her, Nickolai and Ashley... and Sam, if he cared to join them.

(Exits to 'Travel Thread')

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor travel uniform
Travel: From home to the Station, arriving
Tagging: Alice, Ashley (NPC), Nickolai

Samuel smiled at the two new students, offering his own hand and shaking theirs warmly as they introduced themselves.

"It is nice to meet you, Nickolai.. and you as well Ashley. I know you will love it here, so don't be afraid to ask either Alice or I about anything at all. In fact, go ahead and ask both of us, as more than one point of view on things is good."

He gave Alice a hug, smiling warmly as he nodded about the carriage that she had in ready. The driver called her name, but he smiled and helped the other two with some of their things if they needed it.

"I would not mind at all riding with the three of you. Our friend Lorelai is here, but she is with our old friend and new Professor here... Professor Magnus. I can tell you he most likely took the post of DADA as well as Potions... unless Professor Hagistrum retired as Charms Professor."

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin (NPC)
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Travel cloak over basic Hogwarts uniform
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Alice, Nicko, Sam.

"I am Ashley Palin. It is very good to meet you."

Ashley smiled, very pleased that at least two older students were happy to be so helpful. As they were loading up into the carriage, she turned at what Samuel said.

"THE James Magnus... wow.. he came to my school in the States and gave a series of lectures. That is so cool he is here..."

She blushed knowing she sounded like such a flighty girl then. She had read every one of Magnus' books, and she was now geared up for the year even more than before as she found her place to sit across from Alice.

35irqcn.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Jensen "Mongrel" Spencer, of the Leeds-Cohen family
House/Year: Fifth
Wand: Elm wood, 7', Jersey Devil talon
Attire: Semi-conservative suit, somewhat casual but generally keeping with the decade they are in. The Sixties.
Travel: Away from the Carriage House as fast as the suspensions allow
Tagging: None

"I pre-booked." Mr. Spencer told the counter person, who looked over an list and marked it off. He headed to one of the carriages already outside that was being magically loaded up as a cloud cast it's rectangular shado- He looked down at his phone, but didn't see any messages on it. When the seagulls and owls his cases onto the other ones the top one bounced and fell off the back. "Alright, time to go." Before the driver could say much in the way of anything the fizzing began, the sound rising steadily. "Yes, now would be a very good time." And they were off.

(Leaving the courtyard. Travel thread? Not sure how long to get to the school.)

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Name: Emilia Jane Harrison (Em, Emmie)
House/Year: Hufflepuff/3rd Year
Wand: Holly, 9 in, Unicorn Hair, Springy
Attire: Hufflepuff uniform
Tagging: Anyone

Emilia kissed Patches before setting him down so that she could purchase her ticket for a carriage ride up to the school. Luckily, being later in the day, there was no line. It also made her hopeful that the wait for a carriage wouldn't be long either. Much to her luck, there was a carriage ready and waiting so she didn't have to wait at all.

"What luck, Patches!" Emilia whispered to Patches, her lips turned upward into a smile. The calico cat just purred approvingly, which only made her giggle.

Happy to be back at school, wondering what lied in store this year since she was still getting used to the place and trying to break out of her shell and make friends, she loaded her trunks up and got into the carriage. Looking out onto the streets of Hogsdale, she let out a tiny sigh and gave Patches a pet as she held him on her lap. Yes, she had a feeling this year was going to be an interesting one indeed. There was something in the air... a feeling. Somehow, she just knew it was going to be a turning point in her life.

(Exit to Ground Floor Corridors)

Back
Top Bottom