Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parah's Quest for Fandoms ( MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parah

Moon
Heya everyone! I'm a newbie to rp but not to writing, and I'm here looking to satisfy my cravings for fandoms (and maybe also some originals.) Please be literate. I am a little bit of a grammar Nazi, but I won't hound you or anything; please just write at least a paragraph per post and try your best to use proper English. I have little interest in writing with someone who writes as if they are texting.

First up, I just love nonhuman partners. I love playing a human character that pairs with an inhuman one. Not animals, I don't do bestiality, but beastly characters are all good! I'll also pair with normal ol humans, but they have to be at least very manly and rugged ;) Here are the multitude of fandoms I'm interested in:

1. Fallout Series. Ghoul/supermutant love, baby. I have pretty extensive knowledge of Fallout lore, so this is one of my top requests. I like pretty much all ghoul and peaceful supermutant characters; I'll enjoy canon characters and OC alike. (I have a special affection for Gob and Marcus, though.)

2. Pokemon. I adore the idea of TrainerxGijinka (pokemorph.) I'm thinking a human trainer, doing his job; capturing and training his pokemon (pokegirl?) and using her in battles and in bed.

3. Mass Effect. I'm into pretty much all alien races in Mass Effect, in particular turians and krogans, but all are good to me. I'd rather not RP as shepard, since she has such a strong personality, but if that's what will get me some sweet alien genitalia, I could probably be convinced.

4. Elder Scrolls. I'm most familiar with Oblivion and Skyrim. I don't need the beastly bit going on here; it would be nice, but I simply enjoy the world of Elder Scrolls so much that I will play pretty much any scenario in it. I would enjoy a nice manly Nord or Orc though. (Or maybe even a daedra?)

If you think of something else that might interest me, pretty please let me know! I would also enjoy originals, but they would have to be really interesting, and you'd need to bring me at least a skeleton of a plot. So hit me up and we can get things going!

Oh, yeah, the stuff I don't like. I absolutely do not do scat, watersports, vore, gore, death, or anything extremely degrading or humiliating.

I consider myself a sub, and I enjoy light bondage and discipline, but the fun stops for me at actual injury. Just check out my Rabbit Hole for a full list of dos and don'ts, yeah?

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Parah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom