Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking joyous adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuriKaze

Moon
Hello All! The great winds of RP have blown me here in hopes of helping me find some great sexual action and adventures of self discovery through role plays. I am influenced by many a things from anime, hentai, video games and comics, plus I enjoy many aspects of sex and want to discover more aspects of this great act that makes the human body shake in pleasure and our minds numb with sensations. I am quite literate and enjoy writing between 2 to 5 paragraphs to help make the story come to life and while I enjoy the pleasures of smut, i feel that in most role plays there needs to be a plot, something that pushes the characters towards their acts.

As for things I would like from a partner, well firstly well firstly I would like someone that could write two paragraphs or more, but don’t take this the wrong way as I am well aware that at times we all suffer from the dreaded writers block, but if every post you do is merely one sentence, then I will surely lose interest as I really do not want to be the one carry the rp, if I wanted to control the RP myself then I would write my own fiction and post it to a fiction forum. Now moving on swiftly I would also like my partner to be willing to be open to most things, but this is not really a requirement as I fully understand we all have our limits and some things just kick the little ecstasy switch in our minds off and so I would advise we discuss our limits in pm’s before starting our adventures. Lastly I do not mind gapes in posts as I will sometimes need to take care of matters in this nightmare people want to call the real world, but I will send a pm usually if this happens. Well that’s basically it, so see below for my limits and role plays that blow through my on average perverted mind.

My mood killers that I know of so far:

-Snuff/ Death (sorry I just can’t get my mind to tread the path of killing someone while have sex with them, so please no asking)

-Yoai (not really my scene, if you can really motivate it, I might think about it.)

-Vomiting (some problem as with snuff)

-underage (firstly its against Blue moon rules. Secondly I don’t want to rp under 16 years old)

-necrophilia (Really don’t get this fantasy and it kills my mood dead, pun intended)

Now its time for some of my ideas

1. Shinobi nights

The plot for this adventure centers around a power hungry Daimyo that has been secretly sleeping with women behind his wife’s back who he fears due to her relation to the clan leader of a deadly ninja clan. One day his perverted sights fall on his only teenage daughter and starts to devise a plan to have her kidnapped and locked away in his secret dungeon where he can have is demented way with her, but on the night his scheming is meant to blossom, it all goes wrong and ….. (more will be revealed to those that are interested)

2. Secrets of Space

In the distant future man has advanced and joined the other alien nations of the universe, setting up colonies and treaties, but much of space is still to be discovered and many planets hide deadly or amazing secrets depending on your gender. And I few such humans are about to find out when they chance upon an supposedly abandoned space station drifting around a deadly planet with no intelligent life on it.

Well I have more ideas but need to iron them out, darn the power failure in my mind. Well I hope I can’t start a few role plays soon and hope to hear from the great writers of blue moon.

Best regards
YuriKaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom