Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hufflepuff Girls Dorms

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
fn8m0z.gif

u80gl.png

Hufflepuff Girls Dormitory

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Name: Emilia Jane Harrison (Em, Emmie)
House/Year: Hufflepuff/3rd Year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Holly, 9 in, Unicorn Hair, Springy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Changing from Hufflepuff uniform to simple green A-line dress with spaghetti straps and matching heels
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone

Emilia ran up the stairs and immediately saw Patches waiting there for her on the bed that would be hers for the year. Her trunks and other belongings were already placed by the bed and wardrobe that would belong to her as well. Smiling, she walked over to the calico cat and gave him a pat on the head. He purred loudly in approval, rolling onto his back letting her know that he wished for her to give his belly a good rub as well.

"Oh Patches," Emilia giggled softly as she reached out a hand to give the cat a firm belly rub. She then leaned down to give him a kiss and hug. "I have to get ready for the mixer." Patches just looked at her. "I know. I know. This year I'm actually going to attend. I have a strange feeling that this year is going to be different for me." Her expression turned thoughtful for a moment. "I don't know why though."

Emilia thought about Professor Lupin and the strange chance encounter they had in the corridors that led her to volunteering to help him with his research. She wondered if he'd truly allow her to help or if he was just being kind and giving her false hope given that it was the start of the year. She hoped it was the former since she really didn't think she could handle the rejection. For some reason she found herself feeling strongly about helping. She needed the distraction this year more than ever. Plus, it seemed like a cause she could really immerse herself in. She'd always been one to believe in fair treatment and to offer help to those who needed it and this was an area that struck a chord with her for some reason and had ever since she'd seen those fliers the year prior.

Letting out a tiny sigh, Emilia gave Patches another pet and moved to rummage through her things so as to find something better to wear to the mixer. Finally, she decided upon a green dress and matching heels. It was a simple A-line with spaghetti straps that flattered her form. Freshening up first, she then changed and quickly dashed back to the Great Hall not stopping until she got there.

(Exit to The Great Hall)

Back
Top Bottom