Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for partners (MxAnything) for active roleplay opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Nobody
Supporter
Welp, it's that time again where I update this thread, so let's get cracking, shall we?

I'm currently looking for active partners for any kind of scenario, although I do prefer plot centric, or at least something with plot to it. Pure smut just tends to get rather dull, and creating characters with the sole intent of them being fuck-puppets is a complete bore.

What I mean by active is someone who can at least reply once per day, if not more. More would ideal, in fact, as I tend to spend quite a bit of time here. So if you only log on every few days, please do move on to another thread, thanks.

The gender of my partner is completely irrelevant, although I tend to play males myself. With that said, if the scenario calls for it, I am more than happy to play multiple characters... And usually branch out to other genders when doing so, be it female, futa, or anything else.

One thing to keep in mind is that while I play male characters, I do not play the archetypical 'alpha male/bad boy/retarded jock' type... I find those people distasteful to say the least and have no inclination towards playing one. My characters tend to be varying degrees of 'cute/handsome' and can even be full blown traps, if so desired. I do like playing me some trap.

I consider myself a switch and would prefer if my partners were just that as well. Pure submissive partners get on my nerves and usually end up making me do all the work... So if you 'pride' yourself on being a submissive for some god-forsaken reason, I'm not the guy for you.

Anything anal (giving, receiving, whatever)
Story centric scenes
Medieval fantasy
Fantasy races (Elves, Orcs, Tieflings, Arachne, Drow, Mindflayers, etc... Not all sexually, of course.)
Magic users
Bloodplay
OOC discussion/friendliness
Playing over PM
Creativity (On both ends)
Glasses

Dislikes:

Close-minded people (I can be into some really weird stuff, and if you are as well, then all the better! Let's get freaky)
Purely submissive partners
Werewolves (Not a fan of hairy bipedal dogs, thanks.)
Bronies/Ponies (Urk.)
Manly males (Muscles, hairy, alpha males, etc... I'm not your bro, guy.)
Poor grammar
Playing over threads

As for what I'm seeking in more specific terms... Not really anything particular at the moment. No real scenario/storyline comes to mind, so I'd be more than happy to hear your ideas, or even to work on something with you! It doesn't have to be strictly medieval fantasy stuff, despite what my likes state... It's just that I'm very inclined towards that type of scenario, but I would welcome anything else as well. Just try me.

Oh and rather than post here, do shoot me a PM, I'm not very likely to check this thread. Kay?

RE: Seeking partner for plot-centric RP (Messenger based)

Made a couple of edits since first posting this... So, bump.

Daily bump, still looking for a person or two.~

Have you ever played any of the mortal kombat or final fantasy video games? Do you know anything about Nightwing? You can add me to yahoo messager and my yahoo id is coolkittycatgirl14@yahoo.com.

Bumping, made some pretty major edits here and there and removed irrelevant stuff.

RE: Don't fear the reaper. (Romance/Death involved, seeking any gender.)

Shooting this back to the top as I've completely changed the thread. Looking for something VERY specific now.

RE: Seeking MxM toy for some abuse~ (Preferably messenger based, can do others.)

And back to the top this goes! Entirely new request again. Very pleased with how my other ones have turned out so far, keep the interest coming people! :)

RE: Seeking MxM toy for some abuse~ (Preferably messenger based, can do others.)

1. Your "RED TEXT" is not in bold.
2. It looks like a signature, so my bad if I didn't read it because usually if people want something specifically done. IT IS IN BOLD AND A BIGGER FONT.
3. Wow, could you be anymore rude to someone who made a mistake.
4. If you are going to make comments. You should listen to what the other person has to say as well to you. Grow up.
5. Good day to you sir!

Inu said:
1. Your "RED TEXT" is not in bold.
2. It looks like a signature, so my bad if I didn't read it because usually if people want something specifically done. IT IS IN BOLD AND A BIGGER FONT.
3. Wow, could you be anymore rude to someone who made a mistake.
4. If you are going to make comments. You should listen to what the other person has to say as well to you. Grow up.
5. Good day to you sir!

... Cool?

RE: My super awesome request thread. (Mainly seeking MxM)

Thread exists again, so I'm going to bump it back up to the top. Whoosh.

Made some edits, added a plot, removed pairings that were already claimed. So yeah, bump.

Removed some more stuff that was claimed for and since it's already been two days, I'll allow myself a bump, shamelessly.

RE: M/Trap seeking dom F/Futa/M for pretty much anything.

Shameless and deliberate insomnia bump before I go crash again.

RE: Trap seeking dominant F/Futa

Bump, kind of looking again, updated the thread, removed stuff, added other stuff.

RE: Halaster's thread of ever-changing wants. (Looking for all genders at the moment)

Bumping once again. Added a few more details and suggestions.

RE: [MxAny] Looking for someone VERY open minded to fullfill weirder cravings.

Bump, looking again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom