Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Busy home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbarian

Planetoid
Hello there. I´m new to this site, but not to roleplaying.

I´m looking for a particular setting:

I looking for a girl who would role play as two different girls. The relationship (sisters, friends, employees, etc.) between this girls is left for her to decide. I will be a man who moved to that house to live (the reasons for this can also be decided together), and the two girls want him.

I would like to make this story really plot driven, but not without fun of course. I don´t ask for a particular lengh in the posts, because some actions require short posts, and some actions long posts, but I would like to keep a minimun average of three lines (of course, when the time is right, one line can do).

I repeat, I want 1 girl. I would love to explore the interaction between a love triangle, and I know that asking for 2 girls would end up in those two agressively compiting, which would be very nice, but I don´t think you are up to the challenge :p

Asking for a girl with personality is something difficult, proving that most of the feminine requests are for sub fems, but I have faith in this site, and decided to give it a shot.

Thank you for reading. PM if you are interested.
Barbarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom