Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravenclaw Girls Dorms

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2agteee.gif

u80gl.png

Ravenclaw Girls Dormitory
Location: Castle, Northwestern corner, 5th floor, near Astronomy Tower

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Changing from Ravenclaw uniform and robes to a white sundress and sandals.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone

((Game Time: Has just returned from the Hogsdale Inn unnoticed, is getting ready for the mixer))

Lorelai rummaged through her trunks looking for something appropriate to wear to the mixer that was going on downstairs in the Great Hall. She knew it would only be a matter of time before some of the other Ravenclaw girls, Alice included, would be arriving to change and get ready. She had her thoughts that Alice would know that something was going on and would want to know about it. After all, this was the first year she'd missed a Sorting. But she also knew that Alice would be smart enough to wait for an appropriate time to inquire. When the time was right, she'd tell her about James. She'd tell her everything.

Rags purred and nuzzled against Lori as she sat down on the edge of her bed. Smiling she pet her cat, a gray and brown striped tiger. "Love you, Rags," she said sweetly. "And I have to get ready." At that, she found a white sundress and sandals and changed.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform and robes.
Tagging: Possibly Ashley, Riku; Lorelai

The moment Alice entered the dorms she caught sight of Lori. Her eyes went wide and a smile broke out on her face. Happy, she ran over to her best friend and gave her a hug. "Oh Lori! I'm so glad you're finally here!" Pulling back a little, she gave her a knowing look, one letting her know that they'd have to speak later that night. "I have so much to tell you!" she began. "Sam and I are together! He told me he loves me."

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Changing into Jeans and a T-shirt
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Anyone

Riku walked into the dorm and looked around until she spotted Jasper her owl, he was sitting in his cage sleeping. She walked over to her trunk and grabbed a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt out to change into. When Jasper heard the noise of someone next to him he opened his eyes the screeched, "Alright you I know and yes I've brought them" ,Riku said reaching into her trunk once more and pulling out a container of owl treats. She opened the cage and fed one to the large owl then closed the cage back up, "I promise tomorrow I will let you out ok". The owl ate his treat then closed his eyes again, "Eh I knew after you traveled that much you would just want to sleep" ,Riku said smiling.

She changed into her clothes then looked over to Alice who was talking with someone who appeared to be a friend, Riku smiled toward the two, "I'm going to head back down to the great hall I'll see you there" ,she said kindly as she gave a friendly wave.

(Exit To Great Hall)

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Attire: White sundress and sandals
Tagging: Anyone; Alice, Riku

((Game Time: Has just returned from the Hogsdale Inn unnoticed, is getting ready for the mixer))

Lorelai waved at Alice's new friend as she exited, noting to make it a point to say hello and properly introduce herself later on when she went down to the mixer to see everyone. Turning to Alice, her eyes went wide and a smile lit up her face.

"That's absolutely wonderful news, Alice!" Lori exclaimed. "I've been wanting the two of you to get together for so very long. It's about time!" She gave her best friend another hug as she giggled happily, so very excited for her. More than anything she'd wanted this for the two of them and now they finally had it. The timing couldn't have been more perfect and now more than ever she couldn't wait to share her news about herself and James. It would be awkward, but she knew Alice would be able to handle it and keep things to herself. She trusted the girl with her life.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Attire: Ravenclaw uniform and robes.
Tagging: Anyone; Riku, Lorelai

Alice just grinned. "I'm so happy I feel like I'm floating! He kissed me, Lori! A real kiss!" She let out a happy sigh and fell upon the bed. "I felt it everywhere, absolutely everywhere. I just know he's the one."

As Alice looked over at Lorelai who was finishing up getting dressed, she could tell that she had news of her own. But she also could tell that it needed to wait. She wondered what it could be and why and if it had something to do with her earlier absence at the Sorting. Regardless, she knew she'd find out and for now, she had to be patient. There was time enough for that and this wasn't that time.

"I need to get ready!" Alice then exclaimed. "Sam will be waiting on me and I want to look nice for him." Of course, she knew he'd like her in whatever she chose to wear, but she still wanted to wear something special that took a bit of extra care. He was her first and hopefully only boyfriend she'd ever have. She loved him and wanted him to know that he was special and worth the extra effort. "Oh, what to wear!"

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Alice (only Alice hears her whispers)

Lorelai just giggled at Alice as she giddily talked about Sam and started busying herself with getting ready. She was beyond happy for her friend and now, more than ever, anxious to share her own news. Glancing about the dorms and certain that no one was around, she bided her time just a bit more until her friend finished up with getting herself ready. When she saw she was done and that no one else was coming back to the dorms, she bit down on her lip and took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

"Alice," Lori began. "I have news to share as well and you have to promise to keep things to yourself." She paused a moment, taking yet another breath. "You may tell Sam, but only because I'm sure he'd figure it out anyway and, well, I trust him and love him as a brother just as I do you a sister." Again she paused, her nerves causing her tummy to work itself up into a flutter. Taking another glance about the dorms, she finally whispered, "James Magnus and I... well, we're together now."

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Attire: Changing from her Ravenclaw uniform and robes to a blue form-fitting dress and matching heels.
Tagging: Lorelai

Alice quickly began to rummage through her things to find something special to wear. She wanted to look extra nice for Sam and finally settled on changing into a blue dress that set off her eyes and hugged her curves. She recalled in the past that it was one he'd complimented her on and until she'd had the chance to get something new, it was the perfect one. Or so she hoped. As she began to change, Pippen walked over to her and gave her a nuzzle which only made her smile. She reached down to give the orange and vanilla tabby a pet before resuming to get ready.

While Alice changed, she could help but notice that Lori herself seemed anxious and she wondered if it had to do with the fact that she had something to share. She knew her friend had something to tell her, the look on her face when they'd hugged had been evidence enough and still she wondered if any of that had to do with her earlier absence.

Suddenly, Lori mentioned the name 'James Magnus' which caused Alice to pause and stand up straight. She went silent for a moment before hugging her friend.

"Oh Lori! I'm so happy for you! You have my word," Alice said. "Do be careful, please. I know Sam will look out for you." She gave her friend a reassuring smile and offered her an arm. "I think this is going to be a good year for the both of us. Let's go down to the mixer together."

(Exit to the Great Hall)

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Alice

Lorelai nodded and smiled at Alice. "Yes, I know Sam will and I love him for it." She then took Alice's arm, her smile growing bigger. She knew James would be downstairs at the mixer more than likely and that they'd have to keep their relationship hidden for the sake of his job and her stay at the school. It would be hard, but they could manage. After all, they'd be together again soon anyway and they could always share knowing glances... "And yes, let's go."

(Exit to the Great Hall)

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Blood Type: Full
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Broom: It was sent on ahead.
Attire: Nicely tailored
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Lorelai

(From his quarters, sometime close to dinner time...)

James smiled to himself as he composted the note he was writing to Lorelai, very pleased with what he was going to ask her. He was hoping that it was not too soon, but with her now Head Lady, she was now privy to privileges that she and he could avail for more private moments.

My Dearest Lori,

I am so very glad that you won being Head Lady, and I have to tell you that I am pleased to get to tell you what I would like tonight. I realize now that I cannot wait as long as I thought I could to be with you, and I hope that you will be willing to dine with me tonight here in my quarters. I know dining together may not be the only thing we do, but I still wish you to come to me and we can spend the evening together.

Love,

Your James.

He did include a bit of directions just in case, but those would only appear when she needed them. The note was charmed, and if it failed to find her in her room in the Ravenclaw Girls Dorms it would seek her elsewhere. She would be the only one that could open it, and it would only stop its flight for her and her alone.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Attire: Ravenclaw uniform, school robes.
Tagging: Anyone; Receives James' Letter

(Just before dinner time.)

Lorelai headed up to her room before heading to the Great Hall since she wanted to check on Rags and give him a few treats before heading off. Plus, she'd wanted to drop off her things since she'd managed to get all her assignments done during her breaks throughout the day. That meant she could actually relax through dinner, which would be nice. Suddenly, a note hovered in front of her, stopping in mid-flight. Quirking a brow, she reached out and took hold of it. Looking at it a moment, she recognized the writing to be James'. Immediately, she smiled and opened it, reading the contents without hesitation. Once finished, she placed the letter in her pocket and gave Rags a pat on the head and a kiss. "I'll see you later, Rags. I have to go." She gave him some treats and made sure his food and water bowls were full. At that she began to head toward James' quarters.

(Exits to Professor Magnus' Quarters)

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Ravenclaw Uniform
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Anyone

(Before Dinner Time)

After classes were over and Riku had finished her homework she took a shower and got ready. She put on a pair of black slacks and a black button up dress shirt with a pair of black work boots. After getting dressed she brushed her teeth then sprayed herself with a muggle body spray called AXE, even though the spray was meant for men she liked the way it smelled on her and hoped Ashley would too. Riku had a very boyish look to her but it wasn't hard to tell she was a female she had a pretty face and decent sized breasts that gave her gender away rather easily. When she was finished getting ready she looked at herself in the mirror once more before heading down to the common room to meet Ashley for their date.

(Exit to Ravenclaw Common Room)

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Attire: Purple A-line dress with spaghetti straps, matching high heels.
Tagging: Anyone

(After dinner.)

Alice hurried to her dorm room so that she could both change and freshen up for her dessert date with Sam at the fifth floor Room of Requirement. She changed into a purple dress, one that was of a very flowy and filmy material. She loved the way it felt against her skin. Her shoes matched it, heels that made her just a bit taller, but not overly so. After she brushed out her hair, she dabbed a bit of her favorite vanilla scent on her wrists and then applied a bit of lip gloss. "All right," she said to herself. "Don't be nervous... don't be nervous." Just then, she heard a tiny 'meow' and smiled. She saw Pippen looking up at her approvingly. "Well, thank you," she said to the orange and vanilla tabby. She set up a bowl of food and water for him and gave him a kiss. "I'll see you later," she then said and gave him a pet as she left and made her way to the Room to meet up with Sam.

(Exits to the Room of Requirement - Fifth Floor)

Back
Top Bottom