Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slytherin Common Room

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
33wuvjq.jpg

Slytherin Common Room
Location: Castle, Southeastern corner, Underground, near Dungeons

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Standard Hogwarts Uniform
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Anyone

When Nicko got to the entrance of the common room he searched his pockets, after a few moments he pulled out a small piece of paper and read it out loud, "Draco Dormiens" ,he said. The door to the common room opened slowly and Nicko stepped inside, he took a look around at everything. He was very impressed with the lay out of the room it was far more exquisite then the common room in his school in Germany. After he finished looking around he made his way to the entrance of the boys dorm taking one last look at the common room before making his way inside.

(Exit to Slytherin Boys Dorm)

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Broom:N/A
Attire:Slytherin School Uniform
Tagging:Nicko

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Attire:Slytherin Uniform
Tagging:Ryan

(After Dinner and Detention)
When both Nicko and Ryan got to the Slytherin Common room they looked around to see if Katy was there, the two sat down to wait and see if she would show up thinking she may have had the same idea they did wanting to change. Ryan and Nicko figured they would wait a bit before hanging just in case Katy showed up they didn't want to miss her.

Posting as Katy
Katy got to the common room and spoke the password"draco dormiens". She walked in to see Ryan and nicko she walked over to the boys teasing "look who my cat dragged in".

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Tagging:Nicko, Katy

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Tagging:Ryan, Katy

When Katy walked into the common room and made a joke both Ryan and Nicko laughed then stood up, "Well hello Katy how are you on this lovely evening? Nicko and I were wondering what your plans were for tonight and if you would like to hang out with us"? Ryan asked. Nicko smiled at Katy, "I think it would be great if we all hung out and did something fun together" ,Nicko stated as he pet Ryley who was in his arms.

Posting as Katy
Katy looked at the two boys and said"the only plans I had was to play with midnight and Iam great thanks for asking". She then grinned"yea I will hang with you boys as long as I can bring my cat". After all leaving midnight alone too long proved to be dangerous for her cloths.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Of course you can bring Midnight I'm bringing Ryley they can get to know each other" ,Nicko said in response smiling. Ryan nodded in agreement, "I think that is a wonderful idea all Nicko and I have to do is change out of these uniforms then we can hang out" ,Ryan stated smiling. "We'll be right back alright don't go anywhere" ,Nicko stated with a smile before the two made their way to the boys dorms to change.

(Exit to Slytherin Boy's Dorms)

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Attire:Dark Blue Jeans, Blue Button Up T-Shirt, Black Converse Sneakers

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Attire:Black Jeans, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers

When the two got back to the common room they were dressed comfortably and ready to go. Nicko opened the cat treats and gave Ryley one then looked to Katy, "Can I give Midnight one too"? He asked not knowing if Katy had a specific kind of treat she gave her cat. Ryan looked at both Katy and Nicko, "So what do you guys want to do? The night is still young and so are we so let's do something fun any ideas guys"? Ryan asked as Nicko waited for Katy's response to his question.

Posting as Katy
(After she got back from her dorms wearing a pink camp top with jean shorts and pink camp sneakers to match)
Katy was holding her black cat midnight and said to nicko "yea go ahead she loves cat treats and it would be a good way to win her over". Midnight jumped out of Katy's arms at the smell of cat treats and made her way over to Nicko. Katy turned to Ryan "I do not know but I love the cove its so pretty and its also were I meet Nicko".

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Nicko smiled when Katy gave him permission to give Midnight a treat he knelt down and put a treat in his hand and let the cat come over to him and eat it out of his hand. After the cat took the treat Nicko began to pet her, "Aren't you a beautiful kitty" ,Nicko said in a cute voice as he pet Midnight. He then called Ryley over so that he could see how the two cats would react to each other.

When Katy mentioned the cove both Ryan and Nicko smiled, "I think that's a great idea" ,Ryan stated. "Me too" ,Nicko agreed. He smiled when Katy said it was where she met him and that it was a pretty place. "The Cove surely is lovely I think we'll have a lot of fun there" ,Nicko stated. Ryan smirked then pulled out his wand, "Accio backpack" ,he said and soon after his backpack was in his hand. "This my friends is a fun kit it comes equipped with all sorts of goodies for us all" ,Ryan stated as he put the backpack on.

Posting as Katy
She let out a giggle saying "Ryan how much stuff do you think we will need well Iam dying to know what's in that pack of yours". She turned to watch midnight sniff ryley. She smiled for it seemed the male was winning midnight affection rather then her bite and.scrach. "well ready when you boys are "Katy stated picking up midnight against her wishes.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan smiled when Katy said she was dying to know what was in his pack, "Well you'll just have to wait and see" ,Ryan stated. Nicko picked up Ryley and began to lead the way out of the Common room.

(Exit to Ground Floor Corridors)

Posting as Katy
Katy followed nicko carring midnight in her arms.
(Exit to corridors)

2m5ners.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Krystopher Raven Peirce
House/Year:1st Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Half Blood
Wand:Yew, 13 inches, supple, Core: Serpent Scale
Attire: Black Jeans, Black and White Baseball T-Shirt, Black and White Converse, Black Veil Brides Hoodie
Tagging:Anyone

(After Dinner)

As he walked up to the door of the common room he stated the password he had been given and waited for the doors to open and let him in. When they did he slowly stepped inside and looked around, of course a few people who were there turned to look at him when he walked in it was a normal human reaction. He sighed then gave a few students a half smile it wasn't hard to tell that the young man wasn't too thrilled to be there but he wasn't going to out right say it. Krystopher adjusted the backpack that was hanging off his shoulder then made his way toward the boys dorm so that he could feed his pup and possibly get a few more chapters in before bed.

(Exit to Slytherin Boys Dorms)

Back
Top Bottom