Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female for male. 'Keep It A Secret' Plot inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsizedork

Planetoid
[size=12pt]Before I start. I do have some rules, so...would you kindly read them?[/size]

[size=14pt]Musts-[/size]

Someone advanced in rping.
Can write least 3-5 paragraphs per intro and 3-4 per post with descriptive writing! Have a good grasp of English and grammar

Creative with Characters, Plot ideas and twists.
Give them an appearance, a background, a past and a life. No ‘His name is Bill and he wears red shoes’
Images are fine

Long Term Rp!

Fluffy 'fall in love' Romance
Not mandatory but desirable.

Someone who can carry the Rp with me other than leaving it to me.

[size=14pt]Nevers-[/size]

People who choose to ignore these rules and waste my time!

Asking me when I will reply. I have a life. I will post atl least once a day minimum unless major real life difficulties

Do not, at an time, control my characters without my permission!

Ask me if our story is 'doing anything for me'. I rp because I enjoy, not to get myself off.

One-liners, Broken English & Chat Speak

[size=10pt]Okay. This plot is called ---- (dah ta-da-dah) Keep It Secret[/size]

[size=10pt]Its a modern plot and It goes like this - [/size]

You've been going out with a girl for a few months now. Everything is going great but for one thing. She's still a virgin and too nervous to take it any further with you. You try to encourage her without forcing but with no result. Growing increasingly frustrated, you release all your sexual frustrations on one person and she isnt your girlfriend. You've always found her attractive and now you are Sex-Friends behind your girlfriends back. You both take advantage of any alone time together. Feelings for each other rise in you both but you despite what you are doing, you still love your girlfriend and become confused with what you should do. But when your sex-friend gets a boyfriend - Do you accept it? Or decide that your feelings are deeper with her?

There are many places this can be set and I have ideas for all of them. If you have other ideas or would like to change and adapt any of them, please bring them along! Pick and choose, mix and match.
Since my Characters name is Arya Stoham, I will use her as reference on here

College/University -

Arya could be a friend but in a different clique that you arent expected to hang out with.

You could have met her at a party/lunch/through a friend and pursued her

Arya could ask you would without knowing you have a girlfriend. You like her and decide to take advantage of this

Work Place -

Between a colleague or a boss. Girl friend doesnt have to be working at the same place.

Job could be - Office, retail or maybe even a holiday rep or hotel worker for sunny, exotic locations (Spain, Ibiza, Barcelona ect)

Could own your own business like a shop, hotel or even an open air bath house

House/Apartment Share -

Advertised for a extra person to share house with yourself/you and your girlfriend.

You answered for a extra housemate in Arya's appartment/house

Its a very versatile plot. Pm me if interested. I do emails, PMs or thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom