Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy RP Idea's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthMarrek

Planetoid
Ok I have a few idea's for some RP's i have been craving. I am looking for long term partners, So any that just go one fuck then done stay away. I do not judge on skill, or spelling. But as long as I can't tell whats going on. I don't care if you even do one liners. But first post must has some background to it. Also iv had to many PM RP's die so all will be done on a thread.

Naruto

It has been 30 years since then end of the great ninja war. Naruto who had saved all now sat in office as Hokage. Now a new threat has arisen from the darkness and a new evil threatens to take the land. The new evil coming from a Ninja village that was all but unknown to the outside world. The village of hidden ((insert crafty name here... i cant think up any non lame ones at the moment <.< )) , but this is not the story as of yet. Right now our story takes place with 3 ninja students and there new teacher. a tale of blood, pain, friendship, loss, and maybe love.

Info on {Naruto} RP:
This RP will be based off of OC chars. This will have a long plot that will need to be planed as the story goes. Also being able to play multiple chars at once is a big plus.

Final Fantacy X :

It had been 20 years since the defeat of Yu Yavin and sin. The world was at peace and being restored back to its formal glory. people called it the end of all evil Oh how they were wrong. A new darkness rose out of the sea. A new SIN, But how and why? To what deed did the world deserve this? A new summoner and her/his guardian travel out to find all 7 summons, as well as to search for clues to help figure out this mystery.

Zombie Apocalypse:

We all know the story, World is fine, and then BOOM zombies. well that's not the case here. The world was already going to shit. You see the government had found a way to create free labor and not slaves kind mind you, they used... Zombies. That's right, The clean non payable workers that never tired, never needed food, or sleep. In fact they were seen everywhere. Life's great solution, or unlife that is. Well you know how it goes, protests over human/zombie rights. Hippy's want them free and others want them dead. Well the hippy's got there wish. One day a small group of them got into the "Zombie Creation Center" and tried to give them more intelligence, well they succeeded. They created the King of zombies,[/align] but it didn't work as planed. Mr. King himself killed all the group and lead the zombies in mass take over. So ya... now were are smack dab in a war between humans and the walking dead. And they are winning.

Dot//Hack :

The world, its not just a game now. Its a life style, The game has grown more then anyone would have thought possible, some area's even look futuristic. Hell even guns were added although the game has always worked the same. Two plays start there journey in side "The World" only to quickly find themselves facing something that could change there life's forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom