New trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was small, petite and all around tiny for her age of 17, But that didnt stop Faye from putting her best effort into things, such as studying, and learning all she can about pokemon. She would do what she could to make her Daddy proud. Doing as he wished of her. She looked at the pokeball that was given to her, inside was one of her fathers most prized pokemon. A Blaziken.

Nodding she laid the ball on her bed, a she packed up her back pack with potions,bait, pokeballs, her pokedex, change of clothing, money and some snacks for her and her new pokemon. Faye adjusted the pink toque, run her hands over her ample mounds of her breasts and to the flat of her stomach, smoothing out her black top. She tugged the bottom of her pink skirt which matched the toque on her head. Both in soft baby pink.

Humming softly she took up her pack and the one pokeball and set off, kissing her mothers cheek good bye and set off on her first adventure.

What seemed like hours as she walked through the maze like forest she decided to meet this pokemon of hers, may as well now so he or she knew who she was. and isn't freaked out by a new trainer.

Blaziken lets out a happy grunt as Faye let him out of the pokeball he was trapped in.
He looks at him,puzzled, who was this girl who let him out. He lets out a roar and becomes face to face with her. He let out a grunt as to say 'Who are you're he thinks. He looks around. They were all alone, except for the other Pokemon watching them.

Blaziken stands up and stares at her, still she said nothing. He grunted again and looks away from Faye.

Faye new that the pokemon before her was confused. Perhaps scared? Shaking her head. No not scared. It was to prideful to be scared. "Your other owner. My father. he is no longer with us"She stated softly. Watching the pokemon take in his surroundings. her eyes green grew wide slightly startled by his out right grunts and roars. She knew he wanted answers but how could she explain to him his other owner was dead?

"I am your new master now. please dont worry, I will take care of you and train you further."She stated smiling softly as the wind blew through her black locks of hair. sending a soft feminine scent to the beast

He Sniffs the air and smiles. He lets out a sad grunt at this news. He looks at her and he narrows his eyes. He didn't want some weak owner. He decided he would rule her
He lets out another grunt and starts to walk away from her, into the forest where he would roam free.

"Hey wait. "She said running after the retreating Blaziken. Her hand reaching for the ball he had been in. "Just wait a second, you wont even give me a chance? not even to learn? My father said you were his best and most loyal Pokemon on his team. yet here you go and leave me"She huffed pausing in a small clearing a frown tugging at her lips. Her hand gripping the ball as though giving him a chance to stop and return to her. "I will let you walk free if you but follow me."She offered him

Blaziken grunts as he turns around. He grabs her hand and shakes it violently, as if saying 'fine whatever,he grunts and looks at her, she was puny to him. He walks away with his hand still in hers. He dragged her to the nearest town and let her go a few feetin front of it. He stood behind her, ready to folks her through the town.

She watched as he took her hand shaking it. and intelligent creature for sure making a deal with her. when he tugged her to follow him then pulled her in-front of him she was confused. As she stumbled forward. casting a look at him before walking through the town. there was nothing really to be done here besides site seeing, being one of those smaller tourist villages.

She conversed with some villagers gathered a few more things needed before leaving the village to search and train further so she maybe ready for her first gym battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom