Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vash's Devil May Cry search (mxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Vash00

Star
Hello once again. I know I already have a request thread, check that out for some of my plots and pairings that I enjoy, but this one is to find interest in my most recent craving, Devil May Cry. So hopefully a few females out there find these ideas interesting.

So let's go ahead and start:

Pairings:
Vergil x Lady
Dante/ Lady
Nero/ Lady
Nero/ Trish
Dante/ Bayonetta*

*plot in mind, see below

Dante/ Bayonetta crossover:
Things at Devil May Cry have been slow recently. No jobs have been coming in, the world didn't need saving, no big demons have busted out of hell to wreak havoc on the humans, nothing! It's starting to take it's toll on Dante, he's starting to grow bored and lethargic, forced to just sit around the office all day to eat pizza and Strawberry Sundaes just waiting for a job to walk through the door. Fortunately for him he would get his wish. Nero walks in one day tailed by an old man in white and gold robes. He says that the Order had turned down this mans request for an investigation. Apparently he was from some cult called "The Followers of the Light" and someone was offing them left and right and Nero brought him here because he thought Dantes expertise was needed here. Sounding like a human problem Dante rebuffs him, but the man points out that they already have a suspect, a woman by the name of Bayonetta. It still sounded like a human problem but the man continued by saying the she can summon demons that she uses on her victims and she appeared to be able manipulate time, something no human could ever be able to do. It peaked his interest so he accepts and is off to the city of Vigrid to find this Bayonetta lady and see if she's what the old man says she is.*

*This can easily be edited to fit for a Nero x Bayonetta. I find both Nero and Cereza's stories to be almost the same so I think it would make sense to pair them together.

Ok it's been brought to my attention that I need to clarify some things. I do not do OC's for Devil May Cry. It was just one bad experience after another that led to me loathing OC's for Devil May Cry. So if your thinking about asking me to do OC's for DMC just stop right there and turn around.

This just happened to me and it ticked me off so I'm going to address it before it happens again. If your going to choose a canon role be prepared to play it, don't ask for a canon idea to get my interest and then spring it on me that you don't play canons very well and want to do an OC story. Just tell me up front! Also I really don't care if you can't nail down every little detail about the characters personality, I just ask that you at least know some general history about the character and the skeleton of their personality, I don't need it to be perfect. One more thing, don't ask for something that's not there. If a pairing you like is not there then don't contact me. If it's not there I'm sorry it's just not an idea I like so I reiterate, don't ask for a pairing not on the list.

So if any of my ideas or pairings spark your interest don't hesitate to post here or PM me. Though PM is preferred.

RE: Vash's Mass Effect and Devil May Cry search (mxf)

I'd like to do a DMC RP. PM me. :)

Just a little update.

Hello! Completely new player here, I would be interested in a Mass Effect rp. PM me if you want to get something going <3

Bump. Really looking to do either a Shepard x Samara story or an OC x Miranda story.

Big update. Due to replaying DMC 3 and MvC3 I have found my new favorite character, Vergil. Specifically him paired with Lady or perhaps Neros unnamed mother (This is the one exception I will make for OC's in Devil May Cry, no more and no less.) So if you're a Vergil fan like me and would be interested in an rp with him then please contac me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom