Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts Revised: Hogwarts Secondary - Diaries

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Every character will be keeping a personal diary chronicling their thoughts on those in which they interact. Some will have extensive notes while others a few passing thoughts. Just as some will be friends, some enemies and some…. perhaps something more. The way this will work is that every character will post their 'Diary Header' along with spoiler tags for each character involved in the game. Under each spoiler tagged character, there will be information regarding your character's thoughts about that character. As things change over the course of the game, you will update the information under the spoiler tags. When you update, please indicate the date of update above the spoiler tag for the specific character updated.

Trust me… it's easier than it sounds. :)

But this will be a fun way for us to see how the interactions between all of our characters evolves over the course of the RP. Should be both fun and interesting to see.

Diary Headers

PHP:
[img]**INSERT YOUR IMAGE HERE, 150h x 100w pixels**[/img] [img]**INSERT CREST IMAGE (found in 'post' thread) HERE**[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] (full name)
[b]House/Year:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b] (if you are a 1st - 5th year just put University Student, if you are a 6th - 7th year please put Practicing University Student)
[hr]

For The Spoiler Tags (one for every character)

PHP:
Today's Date
[spoiler=**INSERT CHARACTER NAME HERE**]
[i]To Start...[/i]
[b]Relationship:[/b] (friend, acquaintance, rival, crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc)
[b]What THEY Think Of Me:[/b]
[b]What I Think Of Them:[/b]
[b]Any History We Might Have:[/b]

[i]Things Change…[/i]
[b]My Ever Evolving Thoughts:[/b] (chronicling thoughts as they change over the course of the RP, please update 'Today's Date' as you add to this section, please keep updates brief and to the point)[/spoiler]

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th Year

3/31/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
Relationship: (friend, acquaintance, rival, crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc)
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:
Any History We Might Have:

Things Change…
My Ever Evolving Thoughts: (chronicling thoughts as they change over the course of the RP, please update 'Today's Date' as you add to this section, please keep updates brief and to the point)

3/31/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: I just met Nicko at the Carriage Service Station the day I arrived in Hogsdale. So far, he seems really nice. I'm curious to see what house he ends up in. Regardless, I know I've found a friend in him.
Any History We Might Have: I just met Nicko at the Carriage Service Station. He didn't attend Primary with me, but attended a school in Germany. How exciting!

Things Change…
My Ever Evolving Thoughts: (chronicling thoughts as they change over the course of the RP, please update 'Today's Date' as you add to this section, please keep updates brief and to the point)

4/1/2012
To Start...
Relationship: Good friend, like an older sister.
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: Lori is like an older sister to me, one I wish I had. I admire the fact that she always looks for the good in people. I try very hard to be the same way and hope to be as accepting as she is one day. She's been through a lot, so for her to be like that amazes me.
Any History We Might Have: We attended Hogwarts together and though she was older than me, she was always nice to me and looked out for me.

Things Change…

4/1/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
Relationship: Acquaintance.
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: It's hard to say at this point since I don't really know her well. But who knows what the future might bring.
Any History We Might Have: I remember Lexi from Hogwarts, but I don't know her very well. She seems fairly outgoing and that intimidiates me.

Things Change…

4/1/2012
To Start...
Relationship: Good friend, crush.
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: Sam is a good person, someone who always seems to be there for me. I feel comfortable talking to him despite how shy I usually can be although it took a long time for me to open up. I appreciate his patience and persistence and there are times when he looks at me it makes my tummy flutter. It's too bad that someone like him could never desire someone like me.
Any History We Might Have: I've known Sam for quite some time now. We met at Hogwarts and it was Lori who introduced us. He's been a wonderful study partner though I've often daydreamed that he's seen me as more than that.

Things Change…

5/8/2012 - Sam and I took some of the new students to the Cove for a tour of the grounds prior to the Sorting Ceremony. We shared our first kiss and... oh my... I feel all a flutter and like my day can only get better.

4/3/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
Relationship: Unsure.
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: Daniel goes by the nickname Tech and calls me Frosty. I don't like it much and I avoid him when I can. It hurts my feelings that he calls me that. Maybe he doesn't understand that I'm just really shy.
Any History We Might Have: I've known Tech for a while now since we both went to Hogwarts together and are now at Secondary together too. Lori says that somewhere inside there's goodness and to try and let go of the names he calls us. I admire her for that given what he calls her.

Things Change…

4/4/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/4/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/9/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/9/2012
To Start...
Relationship: Student/professor
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: Professor Magnus is probably my most favorite professor I've ever had. His approach to his studies and way of learning is similar to my own, so I admire that greatly.
Any History We Might Have: Professor Magnus was my professor back at Hogwarts and is one of the reasons why Potions is my minor at Secondary. I look forward to working with him again.

Things Change…

5/1/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: I just met Jensen and he's an interesting fellow... seems to do a lot of thinking and is extremely inquisitive. I'm curious to see what house he ends up in. I think he could make an excellent addition to several.
Any History We Might Have: We met at the castle while setting our pets aside. We didn't attend Primary together.

Things Change…

5/1/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: I've seen her around Secondary, but I don't know her overly well. I have a feeling she's shy much like myself, so that is something I can relate to. Maybe this year I'll get to know her better. She does seem pretty nice.
Any History We Might Have: She didn't go to Primary with me, so I don't really know her very well. I have had a class or two with her, but we've never really talked much.

Things Change…

5/8/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: She seems very sweet and I hope I get to know her better. As with all new students, I'm curious to see what house she ends up in.
Any History We Might Have: We met at the Carriage Service Station in Hogsdale. We didn't attend Primary together.

Things Change…

5/16/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/16/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/24/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/1/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/2/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th Year

4/1/2012
To Start...
Relationship: Good friend, like a little sister.
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: Alice is very sweet and has so much potential. I wish she saw the wonderful things in herself that I can see in her.
Any History We Might Have: We both went to Hogwarts together and right away I saw so much of myself in Alice that I instantly felt connected. I'm glad we're both at Secondary together now too, makes the adjustment that much easier and the time here that much better.

Things Change…

4/1/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/1/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/1/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
Relationship: Acquaintance.
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: I don't know Lexi very well, but I definitely remember her at Hogwarts. And, though she might not see it, there's potential there with her. She just has to realize it first. I hope she does.
Any History We Might Have: We both went to Hogwarts together, but only for a short while since I'm quite a bit older than Lexi. I remember her being very outgoing.

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
Relationship: Good friend, like a brother.
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: I've known Sam since the beginning at Hogwarts and I'm glad we're both at Secondary together now. He's one of the most genuine people I know and, besides Alice, my closest friend. I also have noticed recently that when he looks at Alice there's something different about his expression. It makes me wonder...
Any History We Might Have: Before I met Alice and became friends with her, he was one of the only people to truly see me for who I was and accept me as I was. He was there for me during my hard times and not once did he focus on my scars. He looked past that. To this day, I appreciate that.

Things Change…

4/3/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
Relationship: Unsure
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: Daniel goes by the nickname Tech and calls me Scars. I really dislike that his nickname focuses on such a horrific time in my life and I'm not sure if he's aware of how difficult a time that was for me. In fact, I'm not sure if he's aware of why I even have those scars on my arm... But, for Alice's sake, I'll never let on that it bothers me, though every time he calls me that, a piece of me dies inside. Yes, I avoid him when I can.
Any History We Might Have: I attended Hogwarts with Tech and know him well enough. It is why I try my best to let go of his idiosyncrasies, though I have to admit, it can be difficult sometimes and there are times I will seek solitude just so I can cry.

Things Change…

4/4/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/4/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/9/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/9/2012
To Start...
Relationship: Professor/student, unsure
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: Professor Magnus is a wonderful professor. I admire the dedication he has towards all his students along with his work. It's not everyday someone truly cares that those they teach truly understand that which they are learning in all facets. And not once does he make a student feel silly if they ask a question. I find such qualities endearing and... sweet. Plus... he inspired Alice and... he never stares at my scars. The other professors still do. Oh, why does he make my cheeks feel hot?
Any History We Might Have: Professor Magnus was my professor at Hogwarts and bit here at Secondary as well. Rumor has it he's coming to Secondary... I wonder why... Now that I'm in my 6th year and with the possibility of him coming here, I'm unsure of what lies ahead.

Things Change…

5/1/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/1/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: I have seen her about the school and about Hogsdale. I get the impression that she's much like Alice in a lot of ways, but for some reason we've never really crossed paths very much. I think most of this is because she didn't attend Primary, so we just never had the chance to spend much time together. Perhaps this year I should try to make a better effort. She seems like she could use a friend and I, more than most, understand how that feels.
Any History We Might Have: I don't know her overly well, but I intend to change that this year.

Things Change…

5/8/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/16/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/16/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/24/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/1/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/2/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

3ppmx.png
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Daniel Thoreau Gravenstein
House/Year: Ravenclaw, 5th
Occupation: (if you are a 1st - 5th year just put University Student

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/4/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/4/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Samson Alexander
House/Year:Unsorted, 3rd Year

6/27/2012
To Start...I talked to the person for a second introduced myself, don't really know at all
Relationship:acqaintance
What THEY Think Of Me:Not sure, actually
What I Think Of Them:A rather shy type of young woman, but seems nice enough
Any History We Might Have:None

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/6/2012
To Start...
Relationship: Little Sister (friend, acquaintance, rival, crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc)
What THEY Think Of Me: A loving, caring sister, she looks up to me.
What I Think Of Them: She is my only sibling, a person whom, I care about as such, and want to help adjust from her previous life to this new school, as I adjust as well.
Any History We Might Have:Grew up together, siblings, we were always friends as well as siblings, haven't seen much of each other in past three years due to my going off to school

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/6/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/27
To Start...seems nice, a decent young woman, could be a nice fellow housemate, don't think we will see each other much, given different interests
Relationship:acquaintance
What THEY Think Of Me:I think they think I am a nice person, which I hope I was being polite and kind.
What I Think Of Them:I think the girl is a nice young lady, kind and very introverted, and shy. She needs to have more confidence in herself, but overall not bad, just most likely needs support to help her.

4/3/2012
To Start...don't know
Relationship:acquaintance
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…
6/27
To Start...seemed a nice enough person to have in the same house as me.
Relationship:acquaintance (friend, acquaintance, rival, crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc)
What THEY Think Of Me:No clue most likely just another new face
What I Think Of Them:A decent enough person, don't know enough to have an opinion

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/6/2012
To Start...
Relationship:Big Brother
What THEY Think Of Me:protective, maybe underestimates me, but does so, out of a deep concern, and wanting for me to improve.
What I Think Of Them:Is a good person, is a good brother as well. A good person whom I looked up to when I was growing up, looking forward to seeing more of again.
Any History We Might Have:Grown up together, my older brother helped me, till he went off to college, now we will be reunited at the same school.

Things Change…

4/3/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/6/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samuel Christopher Anderson
House/Year: Gryffindor, 6th

4/4/2012
To Start...
Relationship: Friend.. but I am hoping this year for it to be much more....
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: I really like Alice.. a lot. I really hate what has happened between her and her dad, and she is a very special person. I don't really know what she thinks of me, but I really want to start this year being something special between us.
Any History We Might Have: I have gotten very close with Alice, and we have studied together for classes before.

Things Change…
My Ever Evolving Thoughts: 4/8/2012 - I have plans for the first weekend of the school year.. something that I can share with Alice.. and maybe really show her how I feel...

4/4/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/4/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/4/2012
To Start...
Relationship: Friend
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: Lori is a great person, but I so am not thrilled with what she ended up doing to herself particularly because of the reasons behind it. She is a good egg, but I don't like when people make comments about things they don't understand. She reminds me a lot of my sisters, and I see it as part of my position as her friend to help protect her from mean people.
Any History We Might Have: I have gotten to tutor her, as well as having spent time with her.

Things Change…

4/4/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/4/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/4/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/4/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin

5/18/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…
My Ever Evolving Thoughts:

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…
My Ever Evolving Thoughts: )

5/18/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:
Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:
Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:
Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…
[/quote]

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw

5/18/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…
My Ever Evolving Thoughts: )

5/18/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:
Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:
Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:
Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/18/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…
[/quote]

4/8/2012
To Start...
Relationship: Student
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: An extremely bright but wounded girl, Alice is one of the best that House Ravenclaw has to offer in her year. I cannot deny that she reminds me a bit of me, and also that I would love for her to continue to excel this year.
Any History We Might Have: She excelled in my classes when I was at Hogwarts Primary, and I look for her to continue on with her academic career in the same stead.

Things Change…

4/8/2012
To Start...
Relationship: Student.. but perhaps something more.
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: I want Lorelai. I see so much desirable in her.. and her thinking that her past matters to me is nowhere near the truth. I want her.. to feel her body under mine.....
Any History We Might Have: Just professor and student... for now...

Things Change…

sziyww.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name:Alexia Ysabella Carter
House/Year:Slytherin/2nd Year:

4/10/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/10/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/10/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/10/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/10/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/10/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/10/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/10/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/10/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/10/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:first year/ Slytherian
Occupation: (if you are a 1st - 5th year just put University Student, if you are a 6th - 7th year please put Practicing University Student)

5/18/2012

To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/10/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/12/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/12/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/12/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

4/12/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/27/2012
To Start...
Relationship: acquaintance
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:likes him alot and would not mind if he turned out to be her boyfriend. thinks he is cute.

Things Change…

4/12/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Name: Emilia Jane Harrison
House/Year: Hufflepuff/3rd Year

5/1/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: I don't know Alice very well, but she seems really nice. I wouldn't mind getting to know her a bit better. I could use some closer female friends and she seems like the sort I could get along with really well.
Any History We Might Have: We didn't attend Primary together, but we have had a few classes together here at Secondary.

Things Change…

5/1/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: I've seen Lorelai hang out with Alice quite a lot. She seems very nice and even motherly. I don't know her well, but would like to. Maybe I should try to make some better friends this year.
Any History We Might Have: We didn't attend Primary together and we haven't had any classes together either, so I don't know her very well.

Things Change…

5/1/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/1/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/1/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/1/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: I have seen Samuel around, but I do not know him. He seems nice and I've seen him with Alice quite a bit. I think they'd make a good looking couple, but that's only based on appearance.
Any History We Might Have: We didn't attend Primary together so I don't know him very well.

Things Change…

5/1/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: I don't know Daniel, but I've heard other Ravenclaws mention him by his nickname, Tech. I'm not sure what to make of him since I've never talked to him before.
Any History We Might Have: We didn't attend Primary together nor have we talked before, so I don't know him.

Things Change…

5/1/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: I just met Samson in The Great Hall. He seems very nice and I'm curious to see what house he ends up in. I'm also very flattered that he paid me compliments. No one ever has done that to me before.
Any History We Might Have: I just met Samson and learned that he's from the United States as well. It's always nice to meet someone from back home.

Things Change…

5/1/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/1/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/1/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/1/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/8/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/16/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

5/16/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: I do not know Professor Lupin, but I plan to introduce myself. I'm interested in his cause for Were Awareness and would like to help. The moment I saw him, I sensed something about him and when McAllistair mentioned his name, I immediately knew it had to be the lycanthropy. I'm not sure why, but I really feel the need to help here more than for other causes I've helped with in the past. Maybe it's because I relate to the want for acceptance... I don't know...
Any History We Might Have: I do not know Professor Lupin, but I'm aware of who his relatives are as they were prominent figures in our magical history.

Things Change…

5/24/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/1/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/2/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd Year

6/28/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them: I just met him and I'm not sure what to think yet. He seems rude and crass and... but for some reason I feel like he has things to teach me. Lots of things. I feel oddly... drawn.
Any History We Might Have: I just met Professor Braeden, he is new faculty to Hogwarts Secondary. But I will be taking his Muggle Defenses class.

Things Change…

7/2/2012 - Never would I ever have thought that I'd meet the man I was supposed to spend forever with at a mixer. And never would I ever have thought he'd be a professor, let alone a guy who first yelled at me the way Chadwick did. But now? Now, I know better. There is no other for me and I don't care what anyone has to say about it. He's rough around the edges, but I've seen that other side of him, the one that can cry, that can smile. I love that I'm special enough to see that side of him. And all I know is that wherever he goes... I will follow. I am his. Forever. Time... Be... Damned...

6/28/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/2/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Cecilie Marie Forrester
House/Year: Gryffindor/1st year

7/25/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012 ~ inactive
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
Relationship:
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

7/25/2012
To Start...
What THEY Think Of Me:
What I Think Of Them:

Things Change…

Back
Top Bottom