Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blow off some steam - and maybe a few other things ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplySimpleSeka

Planetoid
I'm not sure how else I could put this - but I'd like to help a few people !
Anyone , of any stature and condition .
If you're stressed , angry , or just simply in some way where you feel the need to blow off some steam [ and maybe a generous load or two . ] please add my Yahoo / msn / AIM . You might be amazed what a little bit of what one mouth or booty can do for your standing !
All male are welcome ! If you'd like to piss away your worries , [ very literally or figuratively , ] or maybe just need a round , juicy ass to fuck silly , or a soft face to drop your sweaty sack on . Also for guys who , say , like to have their sceptars to be polished while they are eating . Or sleeping , or playing games , any time where they would have time to relax .
I don't have any ' No's ' as far as kinks go , which means if you'd like to try any of your worst , dirtiest , and favorite kinks , don't be afraid to say so ! I have a little bit of a craving for macro male packages and watersports at the moment , so I hope you won't mind .
I hope this will be very casual ! Not very much plot is required , but is workable if you like ! Though , don't expect to get too very personal , no phone numbers or pictures or anything like that .

AIM ; sekaiii
MSN ; SwimminginNovacane@hotmail.com
YIM ; SwimminginNovacane@yahoo.com / simplysimpleseka

Stop by and give a hi ! Ask for anything you like , a warm blow , a slow ride , anything !

Do I have to point the way to the site rules here in regards to negativity in request threads, etc and start doling out warnings? I will if I have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom