Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts Revised: Hogwarts Secondary - Delays & Absences

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
If at any time you need more than 3 days to write your reply (eg, muse is TEMPORARILY being mean, sudden emergency, travel, etc) or if you have any sort of restriction those of us participating in this group RP need to know about, this is the place to let us all know about it. Trust me, we're all an understanding bunch and we'll do our best to accommodate you. :)

I would also like to add, as co-GM, that here also certain lengths of time will require certain levels of explanation. For example, if you are gone from posting for up to five days, the explanation can tend to be short and sweet. Some forms of travel, most sudden emergencies, school exams and their last minute study periods, short honeymoons... things like this fall here.

Six to ten needs a little more information provided. Short vacations, minor hospital visits, a real honeymoon, and such classify here.

Anything over ten days needs to have real information to explain it.

I am not being a jerk, I promise... but lengthy absences need explanation.

Just letting people know that my parents are visiting this week. My time on will be limited, however, I'll still be able to post and such. Just mainly in the evenings. :)

Just letting you all know I spend weekends with family so i wont be getting on at all on weekends.

*Coughs* I'm alive, I swear. Sorry about that, got a bit caught up in things. Shouldn't happen again anytime soon.

Going to be busy today. It's my daughter's birthday party today.... so busy busy. :)
I'll try to post something tonight though.

Alright, quick wuestion before you go. Is there anything we should take into account while typing up the Sortings we plan?

You can sort yourself into whatever house you'd like and you can have the Sorting Hat say whatever it is you'd like. You can use the references in the 'Useful Links' threads to look up info regarding the Sorting Hat if you want any further details. But your character is yours and as we all know, the house you end up in is their choice, though they do tend to have universal traits. But that doesn't always have to hold true either.

Going away this weekend from tomorrow through Monday..... so I won't be posting then. I'll try to get some posts in tonight IF I can. But I'll be packing. So, I'm not promising anything.

Yesterday afternoon, while leaving where we had lunch, a truck hit my girlfriend's car. I, she, and my niece were in it, and we spent all day hear at the hospital, and we are being kept for overnight observation for concussion. I apologize to the group for the delay, and I hope you will all bear with me, as tomorrow it will be late afternoon at the earliest I will be posting. I have a fractured foot, my niece got off with mostly scratches and bruises we think, and my gf's leg is in a cast. We will be discharged as soon as is possible.. but the car was DOA....

Now it is an accordion for one of the Transformers. RIP, Bullet.

Oh.. and to answer how I am finally able to post... my mom got my Nook Tablet from home before she left for the night for her home.

Alright. I do hope everything is going to work out as to the reason you are hindered, and that you will be back as soon as that happens. I hope your absence will not last too long.

(this is a repost of a similar Announcement from the Escape group, but still just as valid.... lol)

This coming week, on Wednesday the 29th, I will be on a train headed for Atlanta, Georgia for DragonCon. I will be there from the evening of the 29th through September 4th. The convention itself lasts from the 31st to September 3rd, however the 30th is the Early registration day for the Con which Is why I am going early. I will be getting on every day to reply and post, but I am going to be having fun as well. DragonCon is similar to what ComicCon used to be before they sold out to the sectors of the media industry that sold out to Mainstream political correctness (sorry.. have to put my view there... as it is supported by many other fans... lol). I am anticipating at least a day or two perhaps (on the outside...) that I may be too tired to post, so I am letting all here know about this event.

Just a reminder that I'm visiting my family this week so my posting will be sporadic at best and definitely cut down from my norm. But I'll do what I can, when I can.

You need to do what you can, and not push yourself on anything, hon. When you are able to, reply then. Your posts are always worth it.

Back
Top Bottom