Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Between Love, Lust and Lies.( M/F or F/F )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone and welcome. I am here searching for new and exciting partners to partake with to create wonderful new stories together! I love to play with individuals that are willing to put effort into the play, I don't want to be the sole driving force behind it.

I like Role Plays to feel as real as possible even when they are fantasy. I love it when things happen that completely throw the world upside down! The Hero or Heroine's views are shattered! Everyone has an opinion so I want my partner to throw theirs in. If I wanted a one sided story I would write it myself, for a Role Play I want a story that is created by two individuals working together.

Now for plays I don't mind if they are overly sexual or have no sex at all. I can go absolutely either way or find an in between. Simply tell me what you desire. Sometimes I am in the mood for one or the other. Next for post length I can do anything from a single sentence to a multitude of paragraphs. Though I prefer to have some length and substance. Now for where the Role Play Resides, Thread, Pm, Or IM. I am more a fan of PM's but will do thread. As for IM it is simply unlikely, you may ask but I will more than likely turn you down.

Now let us move on to the main course and I shall reveal some of my current plots of choice. Now this doesn't mean I won't play other ideas, throw them my way and I shall give them a gander.

Break Me Down

Melody Grissom has always been average, nothing in her life was anything more than average. She had an average family, with an average life style. Her father was a mid level businessman for an international company. They were by no means rich, but they weren't poor. And because they moved around so much because of her fathers job, Melody didn't exactly have the best outlook on friends or relationships.

But once again she found herself moving, not to big of a deal she was use to it by now. But this time they were leaving the United States and going to Germany. Where Melody is enrolled into a prestigious academy thanks to her fathers job. But she has no expectations of the experience, believing it to be just like every other one.

Enter the Führer Queen of Weiße Rose( White Rose) Academy. The beautiful purebred of the school. There isn't a boy or girl in the Academy that doesn't want her attention and who won't give theirs to her. She is the future Ceo of Reich Enterprises. And everything her eyes set on she controls. That is until the new girl arrives who doesn't know her place.

When the Queen's Guard, a group of fan girls, are chastising another for accidentally getting in the Queen's way, Melody steps up to defend the girl over the accident and rebukes both the fan girls and their so called Queen. Now on her first day she has pretty much made the entire school her enemy.

The Queen finds the insubordination cute and entertaining. Wanting to get to play with the girl more. She starts to invite Melody to private parties and dinners. Being a known Player in the school for using other students to her own needs. Will Melody simply fall victim as another plaything or will something happen between the girls that will blossom into something more?

( I have been craving this idea for quite some time. And would love to find someone to play my dominate German rich Girl who is quite open sexually and use to getting what she wants. In this case Melody. While Melody is "straight" as far as she knows and plays hard to get. A story with a sort of pseudo-rape and forced lesbianism. While I can play as the Dom, for this particular idea I would like to be the sub. As I have always kind of fantasized about this. )

A Mistaken Identity/ A Bad Romance

Daria has been with the same guy almost all of her life, which hasn't been every long. She loves him and as most young girls will do absolutely anything for him. But he is the perfect gentleman, wonderful and kind. Everything about him screams that he will be her one and only.

But one night things change drastically when he takes her to a place where they can be alone. And he forces her down and rapes her. It wasn't like they had never made love before but this time was different, rough and forced. Abusing her in ways he never had. Only to come to find out it was not her loving boyfriend but his identical twin brother. Who has been obsessed with her since their first meeting, turning out that the only reason she and her boyfriend ever got together was all because of the other brother. Now broken down and confused, she isn't sure what to do as she can't tell who she is with anymore.

And she is afraid to tell anyone. So now she has to figure out what to do, while remaining as the loving girlfriend to one while being an abused toy to the other.

A Game of Love. ( Modern day fantasy.)

Arcana is an organization that protects Los Mera, a beautiful island country surrounded by the sea. The family has been taking care of business, trading, security and even the health of people in Regalo for a long time. This year the head of the family, “Papa” Mondo, is planning to retire, and he’s holding a tournament to choose his successor, who has enough magical power to win and take the position. The winner will also get one wish granted by Mondo, plus his daughter, Felicita’s hand in marriage.

Now the problem is Felicita has no plan to being married off to the winner, and she is allowed to participate in the contest like anyone else. And she has been known for her magical prowess since she was young. But her fate is in her own hands now, as she has to fight for her own freedom. But when she gets to meet the competition she is starting to have her doubts, and her heart might even be wavering. But if she does have to lose and be married off, which potential candidate should she choose to help?

More to come! Eventually..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom