Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Thread of Jessie (guys and girls welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessie

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome to my thread.
It's a little bit bare at the moment, because I'm pretty much typing this up as I think of it.

RPs!
I want some, you want some, let's have some, you and me together.

In any RP, whether it's fantasy or sci-fi or modern day, whether I'm an elf or an alien robot or the girl next door, my character will have giant, perky breasts. It's my fetish. Either they are naturally massive, she has undergone (a lot of) enhancement surgery or, in the case of a gynoid (it's a female android, ok), she was just designed that way.
I don't care that in reality such a person would essentially look like a pogostick with a couple of beachballs attaches to it about two thirds of the way up. It's an amusing image, and an arousing one for me.

Some things to know!

I don't RP with/about/concerning these things:
Kids, animals, furries and anthros, blood, poops.

Also, if we're doing an RP where my character (or yours) works in a shop, or is selling something, you will be polite. You will show a little bit of common courtesy. You will say please and thank you, or I will instantly go off your character. It's one thing to be a jerk, but it's another entirely to... not be polite about it?
:|

Some pairings!

Brother and sister (or sister and sister)
The children of a rich couple, they have been spoiled rotten, always given what they want with little thought to the consequences by either the parents or the kids themselves.
But when their parents are away on business or just a holiday, and with nobody to put up with their bullshit (the staff have all run away or something, I don't know) they turn to, or on, one another.
Possibility of some mother and son/daughter, father and daughter here too.

Princess and bodyguard
The kingdom has been invaded and the king killed. His only surviving relative is his daughter, who must travel to a far off land ruled by a cousin of her father who will protect her. In the meantime, she travels in disguise with a bodyguard. They will fall in love, or something equally sappy... you know the drill.
Maybe agents of the enemy kidnap her, and the bodyguard has to rescue her by going undercover or something.

The girl next door
She's just moved in. She's hot. You'd like to fuck her. She seems like she'd be up for that, so you make your move after a night out together or showing her the hottest spots in town.

My mom's best friend is an alien
She fell to Earth in a spaceship, and took on the appearance of an Earthan female to blend in while repairing her ship. For this she needs money. She makes friends easily thanks to alien pheromones and while having a coffee with your mother, you notice something a little off about this lady.
Sex will inevitably be the result, but I haven't quite worked it all out.

Jessie loves hotdogs
Jessie works at a hotdog stand or in a van. She just can't get enough of those thick, salty meats sliding down her throat.

Some posts below are just bumps, some have plots in them. You're going to have to look at them all if you want to find out which.

More wild plots appeared!

Man, it's hot!
It's the hottest summer in years, and a certain young woman is taking full advantage of that fact by wearing as little as she can get away with. This, of course, attracts the attention of all sorts of people, attention that she craves and responds to in an appropriate manner.
Maybe she's hanging out (possibly literally given the types of character I prefer to play) at the beach, or just walking along the street when she is propositioned by... who (or potentially what) ever.

Mars needs women
And they manage to abduct only one, because several alien races are on earth looking to abduct Earthans and keep accidentally abducting one another.
Strange alien creatures, slimes, tentacles, machines... oh, my!

Yet more ideas!

Lost elf
An elf has ventured from the forest (because all elves ever live in forests, except the ones that don't) and into the City. The city can have a name if you want. Anyway, she is lost and confused and probably scared too. Some kindly person might want to take her in and... teach her a few things about city living.
Forced prostitution is one thing she might learn about, I guess, if you're interested in that. Another might be thievery. Yet another could be marriage.

Beautiful big-titted women don't just fall out of the sky, you know?
Except that they do. She is literally an angel. Being on earth, around all these evil humans, is a corrupting experience for a being of holy light. Just how corrupt can she be? And is it true that a totally corrupt angel becomes a demon?

This post is just a bump because I can't seem to think of any more random plots right now.
Suggestions, go!

Futa plague
It arrived from space on an asteroid and turned the whole of the human race into dickgirls. Males grew breasts and vaginas, females grew penises. The only way to tell who was what from before was the fact that previous-men kept their testicles and can't get pregnant. Previous-ladies can get pregnant, and have no balls. A very small percentage of the population proved to be immune. And if the science-types weren't too busy shagging all the time, maybe they'd find out why.

Dead Rights
So, she died. Very sad. And then she came back. Not dead and not alive. Sort of... nonalive or... undead. And now she spends her time looking for other vitally challenged people to hang out with, and brains to very carefully avoid eating.
I don't know where this could go, or even if it could go anywhere. I'd like to play a setient zombie one time, is all.

Lady Justice
Paragirl, super herione supreme and protector of Metro City, and her arch-enemy Nemesor, mad scientist and evil genius, forced to battle one another for all eternity... until Nemesor kidnaps Paragirl's mild-mannered librarian alter ego/secret identity. Can Paragirl escape without revealing who she really is?
She wears a cape and a form-fitting spandex costume with a cleavage window. That's hot, right?

School for Sluts
There's a school, somewhere in the countryside, far from anywhere else, that's an all-girls school. It takes in fine, upstanding young women from the age of 16 and over, and... sort of... turns them into cock-craving maniacs. How do the staff manage this, you ask (probably?) Degrading acts, bondage, punishment, rape. Eventually, the girls get to like it. Eventually, over the years, they will be able to think of nothing but where the next cock is coming from, and they get to enjoy it. Need it, even.

Hi Jesse. Futa plague, School of sluts and Jesse loves hot dogs all sound like a blast to me.

For Futa plague, I was thinking a teenage immune male X older voluptuous previous-female. The boy would feel a tremendous social pressure to be really manly and carry-on the man-culture of yester-year, as well as be under close watch by the gov't and scientific community. His new friend would be the first person he has met that gives him room to grow into his own person (and screws him senseless of course :p)

PM me if ur interested. Peace.

Some vore would be nice right about now. Go and look at 'Filling the Empty Spot' on DA if that's your thing. Because it's mine.

i am interested in futa plague and slut school, in slut school though i would be a teacher, pm me if you are interested.

I think I've managed to alienate or otherwise put off the majority of people who would actually be interested in RPing with me.
Good job, self!

Jessie said:
I think I've managed to alienate or otherwise put off the majority of people who would actually be interested in RPing with me.
Good job, self!

Not even true. As soon as we shape up that futa plague scenario im good to go. Also totally willing to try the vore thing. I've just been busy this weekend

I don't know if people who have PM'd me, or who are already RPing with me, would check my thread again but I have a fucking horrendous cold.
I'm just going to curl up in the feotal position and wait to die/get better.

No RPs made or replied to until then.

I'm better, I'm back and I... something beginning with B that means 'looking to roleplay once again'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom