Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

La Portador de la Muerte (Disturbed Back Story, fair warning

MorbidJellybean

Planetoid
It was hot as it always was during those long summer months. The feel of the rough bark of the evergreen tree that rose above us added to the needy passion of the kiss. It was a forbidden lust between two young men. I knew my father would kill me if he found out. And when I say kill, I mean kill as in end my life. As much as he loves me, if he knew his son, the son he didn't want but grew to love was gay, my life will be cut short. So I kept these little rendezvous short and sweet and when my father was away. It killed me during those long months where Father was home. It made it harder to get away, to get that release I loved so much.

There was a giggle, leaves and brush crunching under small feet. We both froze. Fearing that we'd both die at the hands of my drug cartel father. I moved away from my secret lover and turn my attentions to where the noise came from. A little girl, about ten or so, dashed into the bushes behind us. She had been watching us. I recognized her from my father's groves.

Back
Top Bottom