Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ideas Inside My Head (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep

Planetoid
Introduction

Note: Currently not looking for any more RPs.

Hello! I'm Yep. Before I get into the plots and characters I have, let me introduce myself. I'm twenty years old and I'm gay. I've been text-based roleplaying since eighth grade, which has been about 6 years, so I have plenty of experience under my belt. When it comes to literacy, I'm pretty good with grammar, and I usually post more than two paragraphs (14 sentences). The exact length usually depends on how much someone gives me to work with, how much is going on in the scene overall, and how my muse is behaving.

Speaking of my muse, it has a tendency to come and go as it pleases, and there may also be times when I'm busy with real life matters. Because of this, as well as the fact that I do have other RPs, my posting frequency may vary; sometimes I'll post at least once every day and sometimes it might take me a week to get around to posting. If I take longer than a week, I'll try to send out a PM to say that I haven't disappeared and apologize for the delay. And I'm also sure to send out PMs if I plan on being away for a while.

Now that all of that has been said, let me share my RP preferences:
  1. Literacy is a must. I'm not a Nazi about it, but if you can't follow the most basic grammar rules or misspell a lot of words, then I'm going to have to turn you down. Going along with this, please be able to write at least 14 well-written sentences per post, even with writer's block. Any more than that is great and loved, but, at the same time, don't always expect me to mirror your posts, especially if you're writing more than 5 paragraphs. I mean, there's a good chance I'll match your length, but do realize that I write what I deem is necessary. If that equals how much you gave me, then great, but if not, it'll have to do anyway.
  2. Since it would be rude to ask for something that I might not be able to give, I ask that you can post at least once a week, but I'm fairly lenient with this. If you're someone who has to take longer to post, then that's fine, but please make sure you tell me so I know what to expect. And if you need to take a break from the RP for whatever reason, then that's fine, I'll understand. But please have some way of notifying me. That especially goes double for when you want to drop the RP. There's nothing more aggravating than someone who just disappears, especially if I was enjoying the RP. If you want to quit, that's fine. It won't hurt my feelings, but opening your mouth about it is the right thing to do.
  3. I roleplay in only forums. Sorry, it's the only medium I can tolerate.
  4. I do MxM RPs only, or at least RPs in which the main pairing is MxM. I am perfectly fine with writing PG-13 scenes for other pairings, though. The sex for those pairings is iffy, as I'm not experienced with it. I could give it a try, but don't expect much detail. Oh, and as for what position I play for the bedroom scenes, it varies; my characters, and sometimes the plot, determine this.
  5. The sex of the RPer doesn't matter to me. As long as they can play a believable guy, then it's all good.
  6. I use real pictures only. You can use either a real pic or write out your character's appearance. Whichever you prefer. When it comes to your character's looks, don't use a scene kid for your character. After seeing them on Gaia so much, I'm absolutely sick of them. And no effeminate guys please; make them look like an average guy, at the very least. Oh, and I ask that you keep your character's hair at least somewhat short (although the shorter the better). Sorry, it's just that long hair on a guy is the biggest turn-off for me, enough to where I won't be able to get into the pairing.
  7. As a note for those of you who might consider this important, I usually play characters who are in the 18-22 age range. You might see the occasional older character (and, even rarer, one as young as 16), but I prefer playing characters around my age. It's easier for me to get into their head.
  8. I'm willing to RP against characters that are as young as 16, but all sex scenes involving them can't contain characters that are older than 19. Otherwise, I'm pretty flexible with age gaps when a character is at least 18. However, the older character can't be any older than 35, and in some cases I may have to decline a large age gap, depending on which character I'm using.
  9. I'm perfectly fine with doubling up on characters, especially if the plot calls for it.
  10. I prefer RPs that are more story-driven than sex-driven. Sex is great, but plot is better, so I prefer that sex takes a secondary role. However, this can be flexible, since some stories, and even characters, might require a lot of sex. Also, I love romance. At the same time, though, how much of it I want can vary with my characters, and I like a nice pace on how quickly they enter that kind of a relationship. How quick that pace is depends on the characters.
  11. My f-list is linked in my signature, if you want a general idea on what sexual elements I'm into. However, just know that what elements I want to see in an RP ultimately depend on my characters, so it's more important that you look at their f-lists.
Okay, that's it. Time to move on to the more fun stuff. :)
Plots

For starters, here is what I'm particularly craving:
  • I want to use Brad (see next post). I plan on using him for a novel, so I would like to RP with him and get a better grasp on how he behaves. I'm open to using him for any of the plots listed below, except the incest one. I'm also willing to consider other plots that someone else may have. Just note that he would be better off in an academic setting. Or in an RP that revolves around fitness, restaurant employees, or maybe a sports team. If someone will allow me to use him, even if it means doubling up on characters or having him be a top all of the time, that would be greatly appreciated.
  • I want to use David Moore (once again, see next post) for the same reason that I gave for Brad. I'm open to using him for any of the plots listed below, although, like with Brad, he may be better suited for a plot that takes place in an academic setting. I'm also willing to consider other plots that someone may have.
  • A chance to try out Tucker, a character I recently created.
  • Someone to use Damian McGinty as a model. Thanks to the start of The Glee Project's second season, I'm having the sudden and strange craving to play against a character with my favorite contestant's appearance. (To clarify, I'm not looking for someone to play the actual guy, as that would be a little too weird for me. If you want to, say, retain the fact that he's Irish or use certain aspects of his personality, that's fine, but do try to make your character at least somewhat different from the real deal.)

The rest of this post contains the plots I have in mind. Most aspects of the plots can be open for change, and I'm also willing to look at plots other people have.

Incestuous Love

Brother x brother (not twins), cousin x cousin, or uncle x nephew. Maybe, but less likely, father x son (unless the father is a step-father).

For cousin x cousin, we could say the cousin's family is coming for a visit. I'm thinking the cousin's family visited pretty frequently when our characters were young, but things changed when our characters reached their teen years. I would prefer the family didn't visit for a few years--or maybe the family did, but the cousin never came with them because he didn't want to for some reason or another. Either way, the cousins will be able to see each other this time around. It's possible the two might not get along too well, especially if the cousin was dragged there by his family. Somehow, though, the two will end up having sex with one another. Maybe one of them freaks out about doing this and starts to avoid the other. Maybe they both enjoyed it and end up doing it more, maybe even growing feelings for one another. Let's have the characters be in the 18-21 age range.

For uncle x nephew, we could use a similar setup: the uncle (and maybe his family, if he even has one) comes for a visit. Maybe the two haven't seen each other in a few years, but it isn't a must. Or we could have it be the other way around, where the nephew (and maybe his family) is coming to visit the uncle. Maybe the nephew was sent to his uncle's because he's been misbehaving, and his uncle volunteered to whip him into shape. Either way, I'm thinking the nephew gets the hots for his uncle, and he pursues him once he gets the idea that his uncle might be into men (if the uncle hasn't been out to the family, anyway). I'd like it if the uncle tried to resist his nephews come-ons at first before caving, but this isn't a must. I'd prefer that the uncle is a bottom, or mostly bottoms, but this is open for discussion. Please don't make the uncle any older than 35. The nephew will be in the 18-20 age range if he is being forced to go to his uncle's. Otherwise, he can be as old as 22.

For brother x brother or step-father x son, I don't have any particular plots in mind.

I'm opened to any ideas as long as they involve one of these pairings. For nephew x uncle, I will play only the nephew. For step-father x son, I will play only the son. For cousin x cousin and brother x brother, it doesn't matter. As for characters, I can use Hunter Greene, Brayden, Tucker, Zach, or David.

Childhood Friends

Our characters grew up together as kids. They did just about everything together, and definitely held true to the old metaphor "two peas in a pod." During their teen years, they developed crushes for one another, but never confessed them to the other person. Perhaps this caused some friction in their friendship or maybe it's starting to now, regardless of whether they're teens or young adults now. Maybe they are barely friends anymore or maybe they have still gotten along just fine, despite their repressed feelings for one another.

Secret Affair

Either one or both of our characters are married, whether it be to someone of the same sex or someone of the opposite. Our characters could already know one another prior to the start of the rp or they could meet at the start--hell, maybe they meet from one of them listing an ad on Craigslist. Assuming they haven't already met before the beginning of the rp, they become friends (with benefits), which progresses into feelings of love. Will they know that the other person is married? What will happen to their marriages? If one character is single and I'm the one playing him, then I'm willing to also rp as the spouse when needed. If both characters are married, then I wouldn't mind playing one another's spouse when scenes require it.

Change of Heart

Ever since they started dating in their sophomore or junior year of high school, character A thought that his girlfriend was the one for him, but things change when he meets Character B in college. They get to know one another, and, at one point, Character A ends up kissing (or more) Character B. How will he react after it's all done? Will he break up with the girl he promised to be with forever or will he abandon this budding love with Character B? Or will he try to juggle both relationships? It's possible Character B doesn't know about Character A's girlfriend, or at least not before the kiss. The two characters could be co-workers, roommates, classmates, or in the same club in college. We could up the stakes a little more by saying that Character A had proposed to his girlfriend a month or two prior to when the story takes place...or maybe just him giving her a promise ring at least two months prior to the story's start could work.

If absolutely desired, Character A's initial relationship could be with another man instead, in which case the promise ring might be a better fit than an actual proposal (unless we do set this in a state where gay marriage is legal).

Both roles interest me, so I don't care which one I take. However, it would be best that whoever plays Character B also plays Character A's initial lover, just to provide more opportunities for interaction. Also, it might be better if Character A is a freshman in college. It just seems to fit better with the story, but it's fine if you would rather put him in a higher class.

College Life

Our two characters are good friends and they're starting their first year of college. Because they are such good friends, they had it set up to where they would be dorming together. Or maybe they rented an apartment. Either way, they're living together. Perhaps this puts a strain on their friendship because their living habits conflict with one another's.

Otherwise, I see two ways in which this plot can be set up. This can be combined with the Childhood Friends plot where both characters have crushes on the other that they have never confessed. Maybe they didn't because they can't accept their feelings for whatever reason or maybe one has dropped hints here and there, but the other character has always blown them off as meaning something else or being nothing more than a joke. Regardless of the reasons, this will probably put a strain on their relationship until they finally confess their feelings--which preferably won't happen for a while, 'cause some conflict is needed.

The second way is by not having the two characters become romantically involved. The roleplay can then become more about their friendship and how a rift is created because they are starting to go their own way as they prepare for their futures. For example, maybe one character is more keen on the social aspect of college and mostly blows off his schoolwork to party, whereas the other has lost that need to party and is instead focusing on his studies. Obviously, different or other factors can play a part in this rift, too. To incorporate romance, we would have to double up on characters. I might prefer that one of the main characters is gay and the other is straight, with me playing the gay character. If we go with this setup, it could potentially add more of a strain on their relationship. Maybe the gay one never came out until one day in the roleplay, and the other has issues accepting this. Or maybe the gay one had a crush on the straight one. Or maybe it's a combination of the two. The gay one could also be out and not into his straight friend. It doesn't matter. And it's also fine if both characters are gay or bi but aren't interested in one another.

For this plot, I'd prefer to use Brad, but I'm fine with using a different character if desired.

Boarding School

Something that takes place in a boarding school. I don't really have anything in mind for this, but we might be able to tweak the College Life or Change of Heart plot to fit this kind of academic setting.

Apartment Living

Our characters are living in an apartment together. Preferably, the story starts with one or both of them moving in, rather than them already settled in. They could have been friends who decided living together would be fun or maybe they found each other through one of those roommate search sites. How well will they get along? Will love bloom between them or will they turn out to be bitter enemies?

Suffocate Like Me

Loosely inspired by Digital Summer's "Sxxxoxxxe." Character A leads a successful life, whereas Character B is the opposite: he's had a bit of a hard life, and he's struggling to get by--maybe he doesn't even know where his life is headed at this point. Somehow, the two meet, and they gradually grow interested in one another to where they eventually start dating. This, however, turns out to be harmful to him; somehow, he loses grip on the life he once had because of this relationship (i.e., it's not directly caused by Character B). Will Character A continue this relationship or will he ditch Character B to get his life back to the way it was? As for how Character A's life comes to ruin...well, Character A might not have been out, and somehow others discover his relationship, which ends up causing those around him to turn on him. I guess it could be possible Character B has a bad reputation around the area, which negatively affects Character A when people realize they're dating. It could also be one of those corruption kind of stories. Or we could come up with something different.

I Love My Trainer/Coach

A new fitness center has recently opened up, and to encourage people to join, members can be trained by a personal trainer at a reduced cost for the first month. Brad (my character - see next post) is one of the people to join to take advantage of this deal. That's how he meets your character, who is one of the personal trainers at the gym. During these sessions, they grow attached to one another, and develop crushes. I really have no conflict in mind other than one or both of them being hesitant in confessing his feelings for the other, so, unless you have a different conflict in mind, it might be best if your character has some kind of personal conflict to help flesh out the story a little more. This could also be combined with Secret Affair, where your char is either married or close to getting married, and he hides this from Brad. I would prefer that the trainer isn't any older than 26, unless you want to have age be a rather big issue for the relationship, as Brad would be hesitant to date someone that much older than he. If so, then the trainer can be as old as 35.

I'm willing to turn this into a coach and athlete pairing. The setup would be where it's Brad's first year on the football team. Other than that, I have nothing in mind for this, other than the fact that, somehow, he and the coach gain feelings for one another. I guess there could be some negative reactions from the team should they find out about their relationship. Otherwise, the plot will have to be discussed in further detail.

A Special Patron

Brad (or Tucker) is a waiter at an Italian restaurant (if desired, we could go with a different restaurant for Tucker). Character B (your character) is a successful and highly influential man who's at least 25 years old (and no older than 35). He is a regular patron at the restaurant and is often seated in Brad's section--or maybe he specifically asks to be seated there. The two have had light conversations with one another until Character B finally musters up the courage to ask Brad to do something with him (as friends...although in Tucker's situation, this could be an actual first date). What they do will have to be discussed. The story will start somewhere around here--with Character B giving Brad the invite, with Brad showing up for whatever they're going to do, or with Character B picking him up. After that first time hanging out, they start spending more time with each other, which leads them to entering a relationship.

Eventually, Character B will find out about Brad's talent in art (for Tucker, it will be singing). Preferably, he finds out through him seeing Brad's sketches or somehow Brad decides to paint/draw him. This will cause Character B to want to promote Brad's talent. This, of course, benefits Brad. And perhaps to make things more interesting, their relationship could also benefit Character B in some way. That will be up to you, but one thing I can suggest is that Character B is lonely since most people are his friends or want to date him because of his success and wealth rather than because of who he is as a person.

After some time, Brad will be presented with an opportunity--preferably behind Character B's back--that will for some reason require him to leave Character B. It will then become a question on whether Brad will drop the relationship for this opportunity.

If art would be too hard to work with, I can make Brad musically gifted instead, such as playing a violin, a piano, or singing.

For Brad, it'd probably be better to keep Character B at the age of 25 or 26. Brad would already be uncomfortable with this kind of an age gap, but it would be easier for him to accept entering a relationship with Character B at that age. Of course, if you want the age gap to be an issue, then make him as old as 35, if you want. For Tucker, age won't be an issue.

Characters

Below are the characters I'll use--well, the images and their names, anyway. The names of each character have a link to their f-list profile. There you can see their personality and ons and offs. I have a couple of things I want to point out, though. One, the personality may vary slightly. Two, the ons and offs can be up for discussion, and not everything listed in the fave and yes columns need to be included in the RP, although all of those elements would be preferred. If you like a character but don't want to include a particular sexual element in the RP that's in those two columns, tell me.

Note: Because of Blue Moon's limit on how many pictures can be in a single post, this list will extend into other posts.

From_The_Vault__Chris_1_by_usagicassidy-1.jpg
f46afac2d977b61fe89a5596fbb99ef2-1.jpg
cd62fd90cf8a5f0d73e73d4bae5c7924-1.jpg

Brayden Alexander Morris

2quj4ld-2-2.jpg
84b25ed9ff0be766aa5588a4782b79bc8e4-3.jpg

Bradley Joshua Stern

kerry_degman_200804_2-1.jpg
kerry_degman_200804_1-1.jpg
WeLoveGuys2B-2BKerry2BDegman2BTetu2B8-1.jpg

Caleb Armstrong

left_to_time_012_by_anonymouscharles-d40e5ns-1.jpg
left_to_time_015_by_anonymouscharles-d40eafo-1.jpg

Hunter Isaiah Greene

4f05bc07e5b99-1-1.jpg
4f05bcd565bdd.jpg

Zachary Isaiah Cross

Looking for RPs again. :) If you're interested in getting one started, please PM me instead of replying to this thread. Thank you.

Changed the plot listing and character list. Looking for a few more RPs, particularly along the lines of what I'm craving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom