Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving [F x F] RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoNfUsEd-KiDz

Planetoid
I do believe I shall be quick and to the point with this thread.

I am craving a Yuri Struggling Artist RP.
Meaning females (or males willing to play the role of a female) only.
In which my character is a female artist, who struggles with A) The art world not liking what she paints, it being too bland, and lacking the spark that they want
and B) A very recent and harsh break up that leaves her quite distraught, and a bit moody.

I have a starter that I will post below, and it leaves open the role of Chinese Food Delivery person for the other character (people keep bringing this up, the delivery person does not have to be of Asian descent, I would actually prefer her not to be).
The starter is quite lengthy, but I don't post that much every single time. Nor do I expect you to.

You can post here or send me a private message and we can work details, I'd love to hear from you if you're interested.

Starter

The thin tip of a paintbrush dipped in silver paint moved across canvas with the flick of an agile wrist, marking it with a signature.

Eli T

Elizabeth Taylor wiped sweat off her brow, accidentally smearing paint across her damp skin. Her eyes hurt. Possibly from staring at the canvas for too long. Possibly from crying the entire two hours she had been painting. She wiped under her nose, again smearing paint across her face, but evidently not caring. She only cared about what was in front of her. And with shaky hands she set down her brushes and palette, to take a step back from the paint streaked canvas and admire the ferocity that was utter heartbreak. She wanted to reach out and run a finger along the vicious curves, but knew it would ruin the artwork before her. A gentle, relaxed sigh passed from her lips and she retreated to the other end of the small room, collapsing on top of a sheet covered couch. Her body ached, but her mind was finally at peace. Eli smirked to herself, rolling onto her back for much needed nap after the day's events.

She couldn't fall asleep though, her mind lingering on the fresh wounds of her heart, even though she had already poured her soul out onto the canvas. The past five months she had put herself through hell, for the simple fact that love was blinding. The relationship lasted five months, when in reality it should have never progressed passed the first week, when the words ''I'm not really sure if I'm into women' passed her partner's lips. Eli had taken the news in stride with a smile on her face saying that if such was the case then they wouldn't be in the position that they were in at that point. Which had been some heavy making out. Eli should have known better, but the feeling that erupted deep within her at the mere sight of the other was too much to handle. They labeled it as love after a month and a half when the words 'I think I'm in love with you' fell from those doubting lips and Eli told her in return, 'I knew I had fallen in love with you when..' and recalled one of their sweetest moments thus far. It wasn't soon later that they would be at each other's throats constantly, though petty arguments they took an obvious toll on the artist. Her close friends and family commented, worried about the weight she was losing and the stress that she was being put through from her partner. She ignored them, explaining that it wasn't always like this, there weren't fights all the time. Her luck was that whenever she spoke to someone about her girlfriend, it was while they were in an argument. One of the most recurring argument was that her partner was not willing to be public with their relationship.Out where others could see them there was no hand holding, or kissing. Not even kisses on the cheek. Their love was withheld to the confines of their homes, and secluded areas. There was also subtle manipulation and emotional abuse. Eli's lover knew all the right buttons to push to make her sob like a school girl. But in the end there was always forgiveness. They would make up and things would go smoothly for a while.

This all ended when, after five months of being a hidden guilty pleasure, Eli was told that their relationship should no longer be exclusive. Whereas Eli was fully ready to make her partner the center of her world, her lover had roaming eyes, and wanted to be able to do whatever she wanted with someone else. Well, not anyone, but men at least. Eli would be the only woman in her life, but she wanted a man as well, because apparently it was okay to have two relationships at the same time as long as the plumbing was different. Eli was appalled at the fact, first because she did not like sharing, and secondly because it made her feel like she was lacking in fulfilling her lover's needs. After their initial fight they didn't speak for a while, until her lover came to her and apologized, begging for forgiveness. It was given, and things were okay for a little while. Until the subject of a boyfriend was broached once more. Eli was adamant on not letting it happen, but some well organized and persuasive words later her lover was allowed to have her little side dish, telling Eli that 'I wouldn't mind if you had a boyfriend either, I don't want to be the only one allowed to do this' to which she replied 'I wouldn't, because I can only see myself with you, no one else'. It stayed like this for a few weeks, until Eli ran across them in a small diner. Her lover asked the artist to join realizing that she was alone. Sitting there watching her girl feed someone off a fork, and look at someone else with loving eyes Eli found herself enraged within moments. She stormed out, a pissy girlfriend following close behind. She shouted the fact that Eli had to be okay with it because she agreed to it in the first place, and the angered woman snapped back 'I only agreed to make you happy, because you deserve to be happy, and if you need someone else to help you become happy, if I'm not good enough, then I thought so be it, I could handle it, for you. But no, I can't. I can't sit there and watch you love someone else.' The other woman was stunned beyond words for a long moment. Eli turned and began walking away, when a warm hand on her arm stopped her war path from continuing. 'Eli, I am so in love with you,' when the woman paused to take a breath, the artist cut in with sharp words, 'If that was true I would be enough for you. You wouldn't need to have your little boyfriend there. I'm done with the games, the fighting and the bull shit. I'm just too exhausted.. You can come by my apartment later, I'll have your stuff packed up and you can take it. I expect my stuff back when you come.' The hard tone of her voice seemed lacking with the fact that tears were raging like waterfalls down her cheeks. Eli watched as tears trickled down her lover's face. It hurt, like a suffocating weight in her chest to turn her back on the woman she loved. No, the woman she loves, because no matter the bullshit she went through, feelings as strong as those didn't vanish within an instant.

Eli blinked several times, slipping back into present times. She rubbed a tear from her eye, realizing what she had been remembering only happened hours ago. The pain was fresh, an ache in her chest. She thanked the heavens for her ability to lose herself in her work, it was where the pain faded to nothing, seeping from her body through her brush and onto the canvas. She stood, surveying her work, before propping up another easel and setting up a new canvas. She took her time layering X's over one another until the entire cloth had been covered in a white paint. She cleared her palette, tossed the used brushed into a bucket of paint thinner, and grabbed new ones, squeezing out fresh paint to work with. She stared at the blank canvas and was overwhelmed by a wave of grief, the sadness struck her deeply, and before it could escape she dipped a brush. With every stroke of the bristles the sadness ebbed, now forever frozen on a canvas that others would survey and critique, trying to understand the method to madness the young artist used. Only people privy to the arts would e able to see in the blue and purple hues the crippling sadness that the paints held. Like a story they would read it, they would judge her on the ability to draw in others, to capture the attention of those who did not quite understand the arts, or understood them as well as they all did. They judged her ability to make something to which others could make a connection. But as brush stroke after brush stroke continued, Eli was thinking nothing of the sort. She simply pulled emotion from deep within, and let it flow from her consciousness. A few hours later she was collapsing onto the couch once more, eye lids heavy, body aching, the smell of fresh paint tickling at her nose as she swam in and out of wakefulness. It didn't take long for her to pass out, exhausted from the painting, the emotion, the rage, the sadness, and the continuum of emotion between.

Eli was an unknown artist. She struggled often with her work. It never had the pizazz that would take her to the big leagues, and she knew that. It made her less optimistic than when she had first started out. After five years of college she had come out with an art history major and minor in graphic design, with a background of digital media. Straight away she had moved into a run-down apartment in New York, being twenty-three she was prime time for catching someone's attention with her work. This was not the case though, and within the two months she spent show-casing pieces she had worked so hard on every critic had harsh words to say about her work, saying that there was nothing to it. This crushed her spirits tremendously. A pretty face was not enough to sell paintings, but it did get nice tips as a waitress or bar tender, when she smiled at least. The past year was spent working her ass off, and getting just enough to make ends meet. During this year she painted when she could, mostly some landscapes, never portraits, and sometimes just colors with shapes, lines and curves. For the past half a year her work had been inspired by the love she felt for her girlfriend. But when she took them to showcases the critics told her the same thing, no pizazz. The ones similar to the two she had just finished had been painted after fighting with the girl, and were stowed away in a back closet with extra supplies; She felt that no one needed to share in her anguish, that if her love influenced art was not good enough neither would the ones filled with her pain. She slept soundlessly on the couch, her face and hands smeared with paint, her t-shirt and pants covered with fresh and old splotches.

When Eli stirred from her sleep, the moon was high in the sky, and her phone was howling, much to her discomfort. Staggering to the other room she picked up the device, clicking the accept button and mumbling a "Hello?" while rubbing at her sore eyes. Her friend's loud voice blasted through and with a groan Eli pulled the cellphone away from her head saying, "Wait wait wait, you're too loud, what?" The voice crackled on the other line, "I was saying where the fuck have you been all night girl? I've texted you like four times, it took three calls for you to pick up just now, you missed my earlier calls, What's up with you?" Eli chuckled, telling her best friend, "I was painting, relax." "I hate when you fall off the face of the earth like that... Did she break up with you again?" "Yeah, well actually no. I did it. And for good this time." "Damn straight! Good thing too, she's straight up bullshit. When was the last time you ate?" "Before noon?" Eli told her friend with a yawn. "I'll order some Chinese food to your apartment and be right over, 'kay? We'll talk." Eli nodded, then verbalized her agreement with an, "Okay, see ya soon." They said good bye and Eli hung up, tossing the phone back on the coffee table. She made her way to the bathroom to clean up, at least get the paint off her hands an face. Eli knew she had just enough time to get herself decent before Rachel let herself in, and then they would only have a few minutes together before the delivery person would show up.

-x-

This could be a long term RP or short term.
If long term I suspect Eli will be ordering Chinese food a lot more often on the pretense of trying to talk to the delivery girl more often. It could turn out that the two run into each other while Eli is working her other job as a waitress or bar tender. Or the delivery could stumble on one of Eli's painting in a show room and want to know more about it the next time she's delivering the food.
If short term, expect there to be instant attraction between the characters. A few posts between their meeting and the smut to get rid of the extra character [Rachel] and then the two can get at it.

I am very interested. The only problem that I have is finding a pic for the girl I want to be for the Chinese delivery girl. That is very hard to do when I have many ideas running through my mind.

Shall we talk in PM please?

Angel_Lina said:
I am very interested. The only problem that I have is finding a pic for the girl I want to be for the Chinese delivery girl. That is very hard to do when I have many ideas running through my mind.

Shall we talk in PM please?

Of course, we can discuss this further!

I love the premise and I adore your writing. I have an idea for a character I could use to play the delivery woman. As long as she doesn't have to be of Asian descent. I have a pretty good back story for her as well. If interested, shoot me a PM and we'll discuss more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom